Nightrain
Sorry
Patience
Whole Lotta Rosie
Don't Cry
The Seeker  
Paradise City

• Like 1

Add me to the list of attendees. Close enough to home to still visit family, catch the Minneapolis show and make it back in time to drive from MS to Arkansas! First concert I've been to at War Memorial, but great stadium as far as football games go. This will be the first time that I've actually looked forward to going to War Memorial Stadium, MSU always plays horrible in Fayetteville 

13 hours ago, BrownstoneMan87 said:

What?LOL

Ah, we can just stick with the GNR chant and leave the SEC chants until MSU/Arkansas in November. Let me know what your plans are and we can meet up before the show or something. This is tailgating country so it wouldn't surprise me to see some tents up before the show.

15 hours ago, systronic said:

Ah, we can just stick with the GNR chant and leave the SEC chants until MSU/Arkansas in November. Let me know what your plans are and we can meet up before the show or something. This is tailgating country so it wouldn't surprise me to see some tents up before the show.

There will be the Hog Call at this show. I guarantee it. I am eating at a restaurant before this show. It will be too hot outside for Me for a tailgate.

Edited by BrownstoneMan87

2 minutes ago, BrownstoneMan87 said:

Maybe Izzy or  Steven Adler will make a special appearance there?

Could be....imo could be anything from additional guest spots (Adler, Izzy, Sebastian Bach, Sorum, etc) to additional special effects, fireworks, etc....to maybe a special opening act.  Never really know with this band

Could be none of the above as well....lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

Could be....imo could be anything from additional guest spots (Adler, Izzy, Sebastian Bach, Sorum, etc) to additional special effects, fireworks, etc....to maybe a special opening act.  Never really know with this band

Could be none of the above as well....lol

As long as Slash is there I am ok with whatever surprise they have for Us here in Arkansas.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rusty69 said:

Where did you read that exactly?

When they announced the new arena tour dates and the extra dates of the stadium tour....said something along the lines that the Little Rock show promised to be the event of a lifetime....or something along those lines.  

Which would make sense, since Adler appeared at the slowest selling US gigs last year....would make sense to do something "extra" for a show like this.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

When they announced the new arena tour dates and the extra dates of the stadium tour....said something along the lines that the Little Rock show promised to be the event of a lifetime....or something along those lines.  

Which would make sense, since Adler appeared at the slowest selling US gigs last year....would make sense to do something "extra" for a show like this.

It would be a nice for Him to be here. It be extra special if Izzy Stradlin joined in.  I am done guessing.LOL

Edited by BrownstoneMan87