08/05/2017 - Little Rock, AR - War Memorial Stadium

Black Sabbath

16 hours ago, ironmt said:

Looks like a few more tickets sold, the floor will be full with sections In the stands completely empty. Not rows, complete sections almost empty. This will be the worst turn out of the entire tour, I would think.

I,m curious , not is BILL CLINTON of  LITTLE ROCK ??

4 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Remember as a kid how your parents or grandparents would give you the "those were the good ol days" speeches and you just dreaded hearing It? Now here we are, doing the same thing. I am with you, I would also wear the shirt but I do think I would reconsider the knee high socks. Like you said, It wouldn't be Axl If he got everything right. He has always had his own dress code. 

I know, right? Used to swear I'd never do that. :lol: Now look what happened!  I actually respect the fact Axl has his own personal style, however quirky or outdated (actually, his look is 'in' again).  He knows what he likes and he sticks with it through the ages, bless him.  There's a confidence and stubbornness to that approach I can't help but admire.  It would be weird if he wore, I don't know, tailored suits, or smart casual or whatever.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, pugachev said:

For tonight's show? Absolutely no way, that's about capacity for this venue with a mid stage concert. Verizon Arena can push upwards of 20,000 for concerts. They about 15k or so if you look at ticket master's map.

Sounds about right

And that is with a lot of tickets at 30 bucks and lots of discounting on other tickets

The rumour was to do the Bonaroo site so maybe LN had already committed to paying x amount for so many shows and thus it was still beneficial for them to run something rather than nothing

1 minute ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I know, right? Used to swear I'd never do that. :lol: Now look what happened!  I actually respect the fact Axl has his own personal style, however quirky or outdated (actually, his look is 'in' again).  He knows what he likes and he sticks with it through the ages, bless him.  There's a confidence and stubbornness to that approach I can't help but admire.  It would be weird if he wore, I don't know, tailored suits, or smart casual or whatever.

I'd be really hard pushed to call a some what weathered 50 something in a Harley Davidson shirt and a sweater around his waist with some truly awful shoes "in" but it's certainly unique 

Just now, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I agree, we would know Axl was faking It the minute he got onstage In a tailored suit. You certainly have to admire Axl's "I am going to do It my way" approach. He executed an unbelievable amount of self belief and determination to get where he Is today. That Is something that Is missing today due to the majority of the youth feeling entitled to whatever they feel they deserve, even though they did nothing to earn It. 

1 minute ago, northernsoul said:

I'd be really hard pushed to call a some what weathered 50 something in a Harley Davidson shirt and a sweater around his waist with some truly awful shoes "in" but it's certainly unique 

Oh I've been seeing all the young things wearing ripped jeans, flannels tied around the waist and leather jackets over the top, usually with an Iron Maiden shirt.  I doubt most of them know what Iron Maiden is, but it's fashionable so they wear it.  It's to do with 90s revival.  Axl is definite unique. :lol:

Just now, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Oh I've been seeing all the young things wearing ripped jeans, flannels tied around the waist and leather jackets over the top, usually with an Iron Maiden shirt.  I doubt most of them know what Iron Maiden is, but it's fashionable so they wear it.  It's to do with 90s revival.  Axl is definite unique. :lol:

I haven't really seen that look out and about yet. 

The number of pretty girls in leggings with a GnR t-shirt is quite amazing though, I bet they couldn't name 3 tracks but shows you how big the "brand" is

1 minute ago, northernsoul said:

I haven't really seen that look out and about yet. 

The number of pretty girls in leggings with a GnR t-shirt is quite amazing though, I bet they couldn't name 3 tracks but shows you how big the "brand" is

Just not In Arkansas. 

12 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I,m curious , not is BILL CLINTON of  LITTLE ROCK ??

Yes Bill "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" Clinton.

2 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I can't believe nobody else has a couple pairs of chillin socks??? Hell, nobody else works on their feet? :lol:

Feel stupid now, I called them chilling socks, Instead of chillin. My bad. I wear the ankle socks or nothing, but It may be time to upgrade to some chillin socks. 

2 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I can't believe nobody else has a couple pairs of chillin socks??? Hell, nobody else works on their feet? :lol:

Well, I have bed socks, does that count?  I know, don't judge me.  :lol: I've always had poor blood circulation in my toes.  Oh God.  I'm talking like an old timer.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I totally have them too. Mine are all made of that fluffy chenille wool. Unless I'm on a beach I hate being barefoot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ratam said:

Thank you ?

You are welcome. 

1 minute ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Well, I have bed socks, does that count?  I know, don't judge me.  :lol: I've always had poor blood circulation in my toes.  Oh God.  I'm talking like an old timer.

I have It In the hands and feet. So 3 years ago I decided It was time to get out of the cold of Pennsylvania and move to Arizona. lol, at bed socks. Those are for when your feet are chilling, not chillin. 

28 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

For fuck sake, the man is living in the road for over a year. Giving his all like a fuckin 54 year old athlete every few nights. He was wearing his chillin socks when some fucker asked him for a photo outside the back door of a hotel. He obliged. I'd like to see a photo of what some of the motherfuckin haters are wearin right now when you're not working and just chilling after maybe having a bite to eat...

For fuck sake. He's not on stage there.

No doubt dude. Folks need to cut Axl a lot of slack imho. Holy crap man, he's just another dude when you get right down to it. A very talented/rich dude but still human. They might be diabetes socks ffs too...