Jump to content

When Axl blew us a kiss


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Awesome story!

I'll be queuing all day for the Stockholm show, might be seeing you there then ;)

Yes you will!! See you there?

Btw, if anyone knows how to add a youtube link to make it appear as a video and not just links, please let me know! I couldn't figure it out.

3 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Why is it a "famous" kiss?

That's why I put that " " mark over famous. Obviously it's just a video that went viral online. ☺

Edited by NorwegianGirl
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, NorwegianGirl said:

Btw, if anyone knows how to add a youtube link to make it appear as a video and not just links, please let me know! I couldn't figure it out.

I've added them for you. In the future you need to click on 'Share' under the video and copy the embedded link then paste it here.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

@NorwegianGirl Thanks for sharing your story. It was one of the most swoon-worthy Axl moments we've seen lately. :headbang: 

No problem? He's gorgeous, yes!

39 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

he better throw me one after all the ones i blew him in Vegas! :P (wishing hard )

I think he should, too!

25 minutes ago, melina i said:

hi @NorwegianGirl your story is awesome:heart: We were all wondering who the lucky fan was at the time we saw the video, so cool you and your friend got Axl's attention, love this story

Thank you so much?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

This thread certainly gets your attention when you're on the front page and see " When Axl blew me"... :lol:

Hahahaha, omg:lol:

6 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Are you from Rogaland by any chance?

I live in Tromsø at the moment☺ Am from a little place near Ålesund.

5 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Jesus. Warning! Warning! Stranger danger^^^ lol. Have some manners you useless cunt.

@NorwegianGirl Cute story, glad your mission was a success. A shame about the Mr Security Man, he must have forgotten his banner lol.

Omg, what was that??? Lol! I remember that "where's izzy" poster story...

Thank you btw. Haha:lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NorwegianGirl said:

Hahahaha, omg:lol:

I live in Tromsø at the moment☺ Am from a little place near Ålesund.

Omg, what was that??? Lol! I remember that "where's izzy" poster story...

Thank you btw. Haha:lol:

Ok, then I'd most likely understand your accent :lol: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Ok, then I'd most likely understand your accent :lol: 

Cool;)

15 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Cool story. I saw this on someone's instagram the other day and wondered who was the recipient. Thanks to the internet, I now know.

Haha, gotta love the internet. 

9 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Cool story, can't believe security acted that way, the banner was harmless. ?

You would think people had guns pointing at the stage the way they throw themselves over people to remove banners:blink:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, NorwegianGirl said:

Cool;)

Haha, gotta love the internet. 

You would think people had guns pointing at the stage the way they throw themselves over people to remove banners:blink:

Glad it wasn't me, i don't take too kindly about being rudely told what to do ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@NorwegianGirl hehe I already congratulated you and all but I loved the backstory on this!! and your pictures.

You and your friend are certainly beautiful girls. That for sure also helps to the blowing kiss :awesomeface:

Now, there's something that it's been bothering too much every time I read it and I've been reading it too often lately....... this thing with the security guys sounds like something very wrong that should not be allowed anywhere. May I ask if they asked you for the banner politely before ripping it off or was it just like after seeing you holding it up, they came and violently took it away from you?
I'm trying to understand why there's so much violence involve in this.

And I'm not sure why people doesn't react to that.... violently as well, it is a provocation. I don't know if something like that could happen in other cultures or countries like Latinamerica, for example. I'm sure a reaction of that sort from security would unleash a huge riot from the audience.

I know I wouldn't take it so lightly, especially if its coming from a man.... :angry:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Glad it wasn't me, i don't take too kindly about being rudely told what to do ?

?

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

@NorwegianGirl hehe I already congratulated you and all but I loved the backstory on this!! and your pictures.

You and your friend are certainly beautiful girls. That for sure also helps to the blowing kiss :awesomeface:

Now, there's something that it's been bothering too much every time I read it and I've been reading it too often lately....... this thing with the security guys sounds like something very wrong that should not be allowed anywhere. May I ask if they asked you for the banner politely before ripping it off or was it just like after seeing you holding it up, they came and violently took it away from you?
I'm trying to understand why there's so much violence involve in this.

And I'm not sure why people doesn't react to that.... violently as well, it is a provocation. I don't know if something like that could happen in other cultures or countries like Latinamerica, for example. I'm sure a reaction of that sort from security would unleash a huge riot from the audience.

I know I wouldn't take it so lightly, especially if its coming from a man.... :angry:

Honestly, he ripped it out of my hands, didn't say anything, and he did it in such a way like he was mad. Then he walked away with it and I never got it back. Which is also weird because it's mine! And I asked at least 5!!! Different sequrity people if it was OK and they all said yes! Even showed it to the seq.people checking my bags on my way in. They didn't even wanna see what waa written on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, NorwegianGirl said:

?

Honestly, he ripped it out of my hands, didn't say anything, and he did it in such a way like he was mad. Then he walked away with it and I never got it back. Which is also weird because it's mine! And I asked at least 5!!! Different sequrity people if it was OK and they all said yes! Even showed it to the seq.people checking my bags on my way in. They didn't even wanna see what waa written on it.

This sounds like Fernando

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, NorwegianGirl said:

?

Honestly, he ripped it out of my hands, didn't say anything, and he did it in such a way like he was mad. Then he walked away with it and I never got it back. Which is also weird because it's mine! And I asked at least 5!!! Different sequrity people if it was OK and they all said yes! Even showed it to the seq.people checking my bags on my way in. They didn't even wanna see what waa written on it.

Was it that big guy with a long beard? :max:

That's bad. Really bad thing to do.

Lol, I wouldn't have let him have it. Not that way. Respect the person, respect a woman, asshole :bitchfight:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...