The MYGNRFORUM A to Z Song Challenge

BlueJean Baby

How about we do it by year starting with maybe 1970 to 2017?  I said 1970, because most of us, even if born in the 60's were not listening to music as little kids.  Then it would run 47 days.

We will be finished with this one on Thursday, so we can start the new one on Friday?

I have to work Friday until midafternoon, so I could start it then, if that is ok with everyone. 

Comments, suggestions?? Feel free to reply to this post. 😆

• Like 4

3 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

How about we do it by year starting with maybe 1970 to 2017?  I said 1970, because most of us, even if born in the 60's were not listening to music as little kids.  Then it would run 47 days.

We will be finished with this one on Thursday, so we can start the new one on Friday?

I have to work Friday until midafternoon, so I could start it then, if that is ok with everyone. 

Sounds great! Although I wouldn't mind starting from an earlier decade either. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, solstar said:
7 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Sounds great! Although I wouldn't mind starting from an earlier decade either. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I wouldn't mind starting from an earlier year either. There are different age groups here anyway, people born in the 60s, in the 70s, in the 80s, maybe even in the 90s, so if we decide to leave out music made before our time, we'll have to start from about the mid 90s in order to include everyone. Either way, I think it'd be better if we mixed the years, so that it wouldn't be 10 continuous days of 70s/80s/90s etc. music.

I also wouldn't mind doing another music challenge with a topic/question for each day, like the one @Whiskey Rose posted in the previous page, even if the questions are the same or similar to the ones we did before, if the majority thinks that it'd be more fun :)

• Like 2