My Opinion on the "reunion"

LikeADog93

Just now, Silent Jay said:

Where's Izzy?

That's what I'm sayin! He's the heart and soul of the band. GNR officially died when Izzy left in 1991 in my opinion. It's obvious that he was the creative force because they put out zero original material after his departure.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LikeADog93 said:

That's what I'm sayin! He's the heart and soul of the band. GNR officially died when Izzy left in 1991 in my opinion. It's obvious that he was the creative force because they put out zero original material after his departure.

That's not true. They released Oh My God and Chinese Democracy.

There is also a lot of unrealesed material from the nuGN'R era. Only one song was co-written by Izzy (Down By The Ocean)

Just now, Sosso said:

There is also a lot of unrealesed material from the nuGN'R era. Only one song was co-written by Izzy (Down By The Ocean)

Like I said in my video, Chinese Democracy isn't GNR, it's in essence just an Axl solo album. GNR is Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Steven. Period.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LikeADog93 said:

Like I said in my video, Chinese Democracy isn't GNR, it's in essence just an Axl solo album. GNR is Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Steven. Period.

A Axl solo album would be much more experimental and instrumental.

15 hours ago, Sosso said:

by "they" you mean axl, billy, william, w.a.r. and mr. bailey, right?

• Like 3