Which type of baby is Gracii having?

Gracii Guns

Which type of baby is Gracii having?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of baby is Gracii having?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

Haha, thanks for all the advice! This is a text from my dad when he found out it was a girl (he's a dad to 3 girls and one boy)

IMG_4162.PNG

Boys often try to smell nicer but I've posted extensively on here before about the devil's smell that is Lynx. I swear I will asphyxiate from that stuff one day. :vomit:

• Like 2

On 04/08/2017 at 2:11 PM, alfierose said:

Boys often try to smell nicer but I've posted extensively on here before about the devil's smell that is Lynx. I swear I will asphyxiate from that stuff one day. :vomit:

Oi!  There ain't nothin' wrong with Lynx!  Are you sayin' I smell bad? *lip quivers*

• 1 month later...
On 7/20/2017 at 9:37 AM, Gracii Guns said:

There's a certain generation to those names, isn't there? 
Thanks for the advice though, appreciated. :monkey:

Just read on BBC news that, apparently in the last 12 months no parent named their child Nigel in honor of Brexit. Not a single child.

However there were 18 boys called "Thor", 63 called "Odin" and 29 called "Axl".

Edited by AtariLegend

13 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

Just read on BBC news that, apparently in the last 12 months no parent named their child Nigel in honor of Brexit. Not a single child.

However there were 18 boys called "Thor", 63 called "Odin" and 29 called "Axl".

Axl, in honour of the NITL tour coming to London.

Not sure if I've ever met a Nigel. 

The husband and I are debating whether to include a family surname as a second middle name for the kiddo. It's one of those names which is very Hollywood if given as a first name. What puts me off the most is that it's not after my Dad's side of the family, and it will make his skin crawl for many reasons if we go ahead with it. My husband is really for it, but I'm not so sure.   

Mathilda is a nice name for a girl. 

Jack and Steve are cool boys names.  Steve is about the coolest male name going. Max, how about Max, since i got Max Cady in the avatar, you could later tell him he was named after a fictional sex offender immortalized by Robert Mitchum.  How about Selena if its a girl?  After the Mexican popstar with the big gob.

Edited by Len Cnut