Kickstarter campaign (anyone have experience?)

Jabberwocky

I'm trying to finish a movie (which is being edited into web series episodes) and i need some advice. I have about 75% of it shot but I've ran into some financial difficulties. Now I'm not asking anybody here for $$$ help but I'm trying to figure out how to do a Kickstarter campaign. The dollar amount I'm asking for MIGHT reach 1000 bucks. Yeah it seems paltry but I'm broke as fuck and I've already spent alot here and there on finishing it. I already have some episodes of it already completed if a backer wants to preview if he/she wants to see what I have done already. I'm trying to figure out the perks but what kind of perks can I give for something that is basically a microbudget project? I was thinking of if someone donates $10 dollars they will get a limited edition DVD with it being in episodic and movie format plus extra features and for $20 a Blu-Ray of what I just mentioned. If it wasn't a matter of I might not get this completed I wouldn't even bother but I've been working on this, off and on, for a year and a half.

The money is for any potential recasting, specialty props like a camera that will allow me to film exterior shots of driving both days and nights. Props like break away glass, and a broken down trailer that I can pay one month rent for and furnish it with Goodwill stuff like a fridge, 2 beds, and other household amenities. Hopefully i will be able to convince a trailer owner to let me shoot if I turn it into a furnished place cause I have zero intentions of keeping any furniture that is to be used. I need to make the place to have the appearance of it being lived in. I really don't care if I make a profit off of this because this is just a labor of love.

Anyways let me know if I'm on the right path or give me any recommendations on what to do with this Kickstarter campaign. It is something I deffo don't want to fuck up.

Here is a screengrab of what I got. There is a reason I call this psychedelic horror instead of surrealistic.

20161109110906.MTS_snapshot_08.56_2017.0

Edited by Jabberwocky

With the perks it depends on how elaborate you are to make them worthwhile. If you're burning the DVD/Blu-ray yourself then certainly that can be done for next to nothing. If you want to offer a professionally pressed Blu-ray with artwork then you'll need to look into the cost of that to make sure you can still reach a profit towards your project while delivering on the perk and adjust those accordingly.