SiriusXM Guns N Roses Radio Start Time

It wasn't Eddie but the other announcer just gave a shout out to Street of Dreams and said he loves CD album. They're playing CD song now...pretty funny for the thirtieth anniversary show 

Whatever it's not their fault that Trunk is doof. Not like they picked the preshow songs. 

1 hour ago, rockphantom said:

If someone could please hook me up with an UNTOUCHED 1:1 FLAC capture of the Apollo broadcast, I could remaster it using Izotope RX4 and Ozone 5 (techtuts tools) and then share it with the masses. Thank you!

I'm doing it, but don't know if I'm the only one facing this issue, but for me the show is mixed with audio compression, I mean, killed dynamics, when the drums play they lower the other instruments. Don't know if it's only with my setup or for everyone. Anyway, I'll give you my recording so you can hear it by yourself.

5 hours ago, GoBucky said:

Was this extended? I thought it was supposed to end Sat or Sun? 

Yeah I didn't tune in at all until I saw your post because I thought 7/23 was supposed to be the last day. 

Edited by mrw80

6 hours ago, GoBucky said:

Was this extended? I thought it was supposed to end Sat or Sun? 

I read on fb that it's been extended a couple of weeks due to demand! quote -Just got this from sirius xm "Guns and Roses Radio has been extended on 41 until 8/16. On 8/17, channel 41 will become Turbo, and Faction will move to channel 314. -Ben"

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, whatashame said:

when Duff was hosting the SiriusXM radio show

1. did he talk / say anything before, after songs played?

2. did anybody record it and could upload it?

thx!

As far as I remember nothing important, he just introduced some of the songs songs, but it was pre-recorded, so there was only one podcast that was repeated through the days. And of course, he did not mention gnr.

• Like 1