SiriusXM Guns N Roses Radio Start Time

I know these guys only have a handful of albums but the ac/dc and aerosmith songs can be heard on numerous other stations...its Gn'R radio, let's play more Gn'R! The November Rain from Coachella was nice, let's hear some more live stuff like That! 

9 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

I know these guys only have a handful of albums but the ac/dc and aerosmith songs can be heard on numerous other stations...its Gn'R radio, let's play more Gn'R! The November Rain from Coachella was nice, let's hear some more live stuff like That! 

That November Rain would have been really great if the tempo wasn't screwed up  and Axl didn't Mickey the "love is always coming love is always goin..." part. Other than that it was a really pleasant performance 

• Like 1

It's crazy it's only a week away...their return to the states should be fun. I'm jealous of those with tickets, seems like it would be a great opportunity to catch the band letting loose a bit and having a real blast. Basically a show more on their terms and in front of their audience 

8 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

It's crazy it's only a week away...their return to the states should be fun. I'm jealous of those with tickets, seems like it would be a great opportunity to catch the band letting loose a bit and having a real blast. Basically a show more on their terms and in front of their audience 

How is this "their audience".  Seemingly it would be less their audience than any as almost all the ticket holders except what 10?   will have recd their tickets from Sirius b/c they are some sort of nebulous "elite" member that may not even give two shits about GnR  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

How is this "their audience".  Seemingly it would be less their audience than any as almost all the ticket holders except what 10?   will have recd their tickets from Sirius b/c they are some sort of nebulous "elite" member that may not even give two shits about GnR  

I bet whoever won the Sirius/XM contest is a friend or family member of a high ranking Sirius/XM employee. That's usually how it goes with radio contests....

Oh I thought the band was doing the invites...like most of the seats are reserved for guest of the band. I meant their audience in that these are people they consider friends or whatever...rare for these guys to have a performance that takes place in front of an audience they virtually chose

however I may be wrong on that, maybe it's VIP Sirius members getting tickets, I just thought it was people close to the band 

Just now, rockphantom said:

I bet whoever won the Sirius/XM contest is a friend or family member of a high ranking Sirius/XM employee. That's usually how it goes with radio contests....

Yes, i'm sure there will be some of those, but radio contests are not usually that skewed, b/c that is actually illegal.  I've been involved in winning 3 big ones and when i won I didn't have any connections to anyone at the stations involved.  

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

Oh I thought the band was doing the invites...like most of the seats are reserved for guest of the band. I meant their audience in that these are people they consider friends or whatever...rare for these guys to have a performance that takes place in front of an audience they virtually chose

however I may be wrong on that, maybe it's VIP Sirius members getting tickets, I just thought it was people close to the band 

I don't think so....now, I reckon the band gets some seats to give away, but Nighttrain got what 10 tickets to give away.   I don't think anyone knows for sure how many tickets Sirius is giving out compared to what the band may be giving out directly.  But, you are right and i didn't think about band invited VIPs.

Here are the first 50 songs played on Guns N' Roses radio.

I'm not sure how much more I can stand!! :vomit:

1. My Way - Sex Pistols/ Intro package

2. Welcome To The Jungle

3. Locomotive

4. Led Zeppelin - Black Dog

5. Right Next Door To Hell

6. Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies 

7. November Rain (coda cut) Live from Coachella

8. The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary

9. Velvet Revolver - Slither

10. Motley Crue - Looks That Kill

11. Guns N' Roses - Hair Of The Dog

12. David Bowie - Jean Genie

13. Wolfmother - Woman

14. Reckless Life - LLAS

15. AC/DC - Highway To Hell

15. Sweet Child O'Mine

16.  Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion

17. It's So Easy - Live Marquee 1987 B-Side

18. Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills

19. The Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated

20. Don't Cry (original)

21. Motorhead - Aces Of Spades

22. Move To The City - LLAS

23. Queen - Killer Queen

24. Nightrain

25. Alice In Chains - Man In The Box

26. Nice Boys

26. Rolling Stones - Bitch

27. Knockin' On Heaven's Door Live from Coachella?

28. The Misfits - Die Die My Darling

29. You Could Be Mine

30. T. Rex -  Bang A Gong

31. You're Crazy - Live Era Tokyo 88

32. Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way?

33. Led Zeppelin - D'yer Mak'er

34. My Michelle

35. Alice Cooper - I'm Eighteen

36. 14 Years

37. AC/DC - TNT

38. Aerosmith - No More No More

39. Rocket Queen - Live Era

40. Iggy Pop - The Undefeated
41. Metallica - Sad But True

42. Out Ta Get Me

43. Thin Lizzy - Jail Break

44. Whole Lotta Rosie -  Live Marquee 87 b-side

45. The Clash - London Calling

46. Loaded - Seattle Head

47. ZZ Top - La Grange

48. Hanoi Rocks - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

49. Mr. Brownstone - Live Era

50. Rolling Stones - Paint It Black

51. Anything Goes

52. Cheap Trick - Dream Police

Edited by rockphantom
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I don't think so....now, I reckon the band gets some seats to give away, but Nighttrain got what 10 tickets to give away.   I don't think anyone knows for sure how many tickets Sirius is giving out compared to what the band may be giving out directly.  But, you are right and i didn't think about band invited VIPs.

The way Howard was explaining it led me to beleive that it was very much GNR's way or it's not happening. I got the sense from the wording that they can basically do what they want. I'm sure they would have sold tickets but probably after the troubadour thing wanted to do a show for their east coast friends and with so few seats to give out they were likely saying we want a thousand tickets for the band, you can stream it for the fans, but the show will be on our terms. 

Who knows how it will work out but I guess the negotiations were anything but easy according to Stern

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

The way Howard was explaining it led me to beleive that it was very much GNR's way or it's not happening. I got the sense from the wording that they can basically do what they want. I'm sure they would have sold tickets but probably after the troubadour thing wanted to do a show for their east coast friends and with so few seats to give out they were likely saying we want a thousand tickets for the band, you can stream it for the fans, but the show will be on our terms. 

Who knows how it will work out but I guess the negotiations were anything but easy according to Stern

Do you believe everything Howard Stern says lol

Do you believe everything Howard Stern says lol

He has pretty good insight. The guy is great, I guess you can't beleive everything you hear from anyone but he's been transparent when it comes to gnr management and his dealings with Beta and how Kimmel was ditched 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Yeah ill be recording it and proababy a heap of other people. Ill post it soon as the shows finished

I just got a fake America address and done the free trail mate

I can't do that. I'm from Argentina, I changed my IP to USA but I can't log in. They block me. Just a shit, can you creat me an account? Please.