(ex) Gunners Live Collaborations

Does anybody keep track of live collaborations between (ex) Guns N' Roses members in the last 20 years? Like Izzy Stradlin played with Velvet Revolver and GN'R here and there; Steven Adler joined Loaded on stage in 2013 and Slash/Duff in 2009; Duff played with GN'R in 2014; Axl sang Wild Horses and Dead Flowers with Gilby Clarke in 2000; etc.

Which is the coolest?

Here are few:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gem Archer said:

that jumping jack flash is so good

they also played brownstone

there used to be video available but for a few years it has been just this black screen...

i love how izzy sings completely different from axl and it sounds so fucking great

:headbang:

• Like 1

I didn't even know Izzy, Duff and Matt played with Bo Diddley and B.B. King. :smiley-confused2:

Also, let's not forget on (extremely happy) Steven Adler and his fist-bumping everyone on the first show with Guns.

Also good quality a/v from LA.

On 22/07/2017 at 3:21 PM, Muddy said:

Here's a pretty rare one. Matt Sorum, duff , izzy in 1995

Theres a vid somewhere of Gilby playing with those 3 at that show too somewhere. 

19 hours ago, slash was buckethead said:

not too often you see duff on stage with a guitar in his hands 

Unless you saw him in Neoritic Outsiders or Loaded or Alice In Chains or..... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, History2010 said:

Unlike the others (who left), Matt was fired. Its clear that he burned the bridge between him and Axl. 

Well i ve missed that one. I tought Matt just stopped playing for some other reasons. I tought Gilby was Fired. 

2 hours ago, Ragefan said:

Well i ve missed that one. I tought Matt just stopped playing for some other reasons. I tought Gilby was Fired. 

Gilby wasn't fired in the technical sense, his contract  just wasn't renewed. Matt however was full on fired. 

• Like 1

On 7/22/2017 at 5:38 PM, Mendez said:

For new guns, Bumblefoot joined Loaded/Duff onstage two times in 2009

@Sosso beat me to it

huh, some recording of that? altough I don't care about post-VR Loaded... pre-VR loaded are awesome, but the later incarnation is meh...

33 minutes ago, zombux said:

huh, some recording of that? altough I don't care about post-VR Loaded... pre-VR loaded are awesome, but the later incarnation is meh...

Edited by Sosso