Had a crazy dream last night

I had this dream that GNR re released all of their albums month by month and then after their last re release they dropped a new album. Even had it down month by month.

July: AFD

August: Lies

September: UYI 1,2

October: TSI

November: New Album

I know.......wishful thinking. Anyways chime in. 

Edited by Packersfan#4#12
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Packersfan#4#12 said:

I had this dream that GNR re released all of their albums month by month and then after their last re release they dropped a new album. Even had it down month by month.

Remember " IMAGINE" for JOHN LENNON............. ✌

27 minutes ago, Packersfan#4#12 said:

Just thought it was pretty cool. I understand it's hard enough to stay on topic for you guys. I'm done with this forum peace

It's just a bit of banter mate. Don't get upset with strangers on the internet, we're not all bad. :heart:

21 hours ago, Packersfan#4#12 said:

Dreams are often incoherent.

It should have gone like,

November: Chinese Democracy

December: New Album

4 hours ago, Packersfan#4#12 said:

Just thought it was pretty cool. I understand it's hard enough to stay on topic for you guys. I'm done with this forum peace

Jeez calm down what kinda response did you expect! The jokes more on GNR in that what you dreamt would actually take some forethought from the band and would be something great for the fans...which is completely insane.

7 hours ago, Packersfan#4#12 said:

Sorry, nobody mock of you, is most for GNR, as with GNR is impossible dream ,hope what you understand this ☺?

21 hours ago, SoundOfAGun said:

I had a dream about possessed cutlery last night. Feel free to discuss.

brilliant!

i had a dream i was on tour with the Monkees...see what you have done @Len Cnut!!! we stopped somewhere to see if they had a place for our RV hookups. the guy was nice and asked if i wanted to see the back. we went around and it was the bluest most gorgeous ocean! i saw dolphins and i ran up to one and was petting it while others frolicked. according to my Native American friend dolphin dreams are very special and can mean things that are not apparent but are psychic. so maybe the Monkees are GN'R? :P

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1