Guns partner with Harley Davidson

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Well...

They're selling 'Guns N' Roses themed' everything else now so why not extend this to matters fecal?

It does make sense, they've already been shitting on their fans for decades.

• Like 1

No disrespect to the OP as they're just reporting GN'R related news they saw, but dammit, I sure hope D&N isn't about to be flooded with this type of stuff. Again, I don't mean this towards anyone creating the threads here. I mean it squarely towards GN'R. Even fans of dead artists have had more new music to than we have in the past 20 years! lol

Instead of new music, we get to talk about over-priced bullshit corporate tie ins that none of us would ever consider buying. And yes, I get the "If you don't like it, don't buy it" mentality. Hell, I've been screaming that for YEARS about GN'R tours. The fact of the matter is, none of this is aimed at us, the fans. This is all aimed at middle aged douchebags who want to buy their youth back by walking around in some insanely overpriced GN'R gear.

I made this comparison in the other "new merch" thread, but this is the same game The Stones have been running since like '88 and The Eagles have been running since about '94. GN'R's version in even worse IMO because those acts at least toss new music out every so often for their fans to enjoy while being ripped off.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

No disrespect to the OP as they're just reporting GN'R related news they saw, but dammit, I sure hope D&N isn't about to be flooded with this type of stuff. Again, I don't mean this towards anyone creating the threads here. I mean it squarely towards GN'R. Even fans of dead artists have had more new music to than we have in the past 20 years! lol

Instead of new music, we get to talk about over-priced bullshit corporate tie ins that none of us would ever consider buying. And yes, I get the "If you don't like it, don't buy it" mentality. Hell, I've been screaming that for YEARS about GN'R tours. The fact of the matter is, none of this is aimed at us, the fans. This is all aimed at middle aged douchebags who want to buy their youth back by walking around in some insanely overpriced GN'R gear.

I made this comparison in the other "new merch" thread, but this is the same game The Stones have been running since like '88 and The Eagles have been running since about '94. GN'R's version in even worse IMO because those acts at least toss new music out every so often for their fans to enjoy while being ripped off.

Not to mention those acts have had a bunch of solid albums over the years whereas GNR only has had a few.

• Like 1