Sweet About Me

Hey everyone,

I was hoping that the next thing I would put out would be an original, but it looks like that is not going to happen until after my daughter is born and settled in due to my bass player not having the free time to record his parts. It is a bit annoying, so I thought I would put this out instead. It was actually my bass player who suggested I do a cover of this track when it came out 10 years ago and I have now finally got around to doing it. I have done it my way and had to bolt on a few bits here and there. For anyone not familiar with the original, it is this track:

Here is my version, the YouTube video is better quality than Soundcloud, watch it in 1080p for the best quality:

For those that want to hear the sound cloud version for some reason, you can find it here:

I don't know why their transcoding is so shit at the moment... Anyway, I may be quiet over the next few weeks; I am thinking about releasing the 4-5 songs I have as an EP, rather than doing them 1 at a time. Not sure yet. 

Enjoy!

• Like 1