MYGNRFORUM Through the Years Daily Song Challenge

BlueJean Baby

11 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Can i make another suggestion please? No posting multiple songs unless you're using the spoiler tag? Those posts with 3 and 4 and 5 songs slow the pages down really bad too. I guess 2 isn't so bad, but more and more add up fast.

Good idea.

Some people had pointed this out before. Maybe @BlueJean Baby could add it to the opening post so that everybody can take it into account?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, solstar said:

Good idea.

Some people had pointed this out before. Maybe @BlueJean Baby could add it to the opening post so that everybody can take it into account?

A limit of 2 makes sense, didn't know it slows the board down if it goes over. 

4 hours ago, Pishy said:

Cunt just used whatever popped up first on google search,  in his quest to be contrarian & instructive.  That Elvis song was both recorded and released in 1955, the album was titled Elvis at Sun and it was a compilation of his recordings at Sun Studio. The same song appeared on a later album in 56' titled Elvis Presley.  

Pay him no heed, each person knows why they chose a song and can't be expected to prove it, unless someone is genuinely interested to learn more.

Up yours, I was right about every one of those except the Elvis one, sadly cuz thats my subject, Elvis.  Anyone that knows me around her knows i love 50s music, i dunno why its gotta be like i shot your fuckin mother if i point out a songs release date.

God you Queen fans like to hold a grudge :lol:  Its pop music, let it go :lol:

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Aww, we still love you Len. Having said that, don't you dare point out if I make a mistake :lol:

Aye aye skipper! :lol:

EDIT:  And for another I wasn't fuckin' wrong about Elvises song either!  Shit, how could I be wrong about Elvis?  I thought I was slipping in my old age!

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

Spoiler

12 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

EDIT:  And for another I wasn't fuckin' wrong about Elvises song either!  Shit, how could I be wrong about Elvis?  I thought I was slipping in my old age!

You were :lol:

https://books.google.gr/books?id=ChwEAAAAMBAJ&lpg=PA3&pg=PA36#v=onepage&q&f=false

https://books.google.gr/books?id=DSEEAAAAMBAJ&lpg=PA1&pg=PA66#v=onepage&q&f=true (see Memphis)

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 3