THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

Interesting little mess of fixtures until the end of the season.  All pretty much soft touches (famous last words) apart from United and Tottenham, the two teams incidentally who are above and below us, Tottenham and United on the other hand have a slightly tougher run, though Tottenham are a good few points in front its all there for them to fuck up and United, well, thats tight as fuck.  It'll be interesting to see how it all pans out. 

8 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

:lol: 

😂 He must be such an annoying little cunt to play against. Skinny, fast, gobby little prick who will just be in your ear like a fucking gnat the whole game until you have no option but to brutally assault him and get sent off.

Craig Bellamy was the master at it. It even worked on his own teammates 😂

Edited by spunko12345

16 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

😂 He must be such an annoying little cunt to play against. Skinny, fast, gobby little prick who will just be in your ear like a fucking gnat the whole game until you have no option but to brutally assault him and get sent off.

Craig Bellamy was the master at it. It even worked on his own teammates 😂

I was always terrible at football because of people like him.  I can handle being shit at football but what I could never handle was when some skillful fucker got the ball, knew you were shit and deliberately made you look a cunt with all his tekkers.  It would just end in fights.

In other news, North London Derby today, the most important day of the season.

Edited by Len Cnut

33 minutes ago, moreblack said:

Torreira, what the fuck was that?

What, he got the fuckin' ball didn't he?

2 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

A draw between Spurs and Arsenal would be nice.

You did this you fuckin' fat craggy necked Norwegian dick! :lol:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Was that the moment Liverpewl bollocked-up their first league title since Ian Rush was still on their paybooks? It was always going to happen - let's face it?

Bet it was somebody else's fault! :lol: 

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

I am excited about the game tonight. I have no idea why, the result is pretty much given. Still, hoping for some new academy players out on the field and a decent performance. And of course a miracle. I would fucking love a miracle. 

Would it be that miraculous?  Is there away goals against you, where is this game?  Why am I asking you shit I could just google quicker :lol:

46 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Would it be that miraculous?  Is there away goals against you, where is this game?  Why am I asking you shit I could just google quicker :lol:

PSG beat us 0-2 at Old Trafford. 

And it is not just that we have away goals against us, we also have 10 players out with injuries and Pogma out because of a red card. And PSG was decidedly better than us on our own turf.

10 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

PSG beat us 0-2 at Old Trafford. 

Yeah, that is getting onto miracle levels then.  I think you're more than capable as a squad though, you've a different sort of light around you since the return of Ollie the Manc. 

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Yeah, that is getting onto miracle levels then.  I think you're more than capable as a squad though, you've a different sort of light around you since the return of Ollie the Manc. 

But it is not just that we have away goals against us, we also have 10 players out with injuries and Pogma out because of a red card. And PSG was decidedly better than us on our own turf.

But yeah, next year :)