THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

It is exciting to be there when history is written, even if it is just football. The period since Ole Gunnar took over has been amazing. Legendary stuff. Regardless of what happens now (if Ole gets the job r not -- how could he not?, whether they end up at fourth place in the series or not, whether they go further in the FA Cup), what has happened is historical. Everything was fucked when Jose left, now Manchester United wins again PSG...in Paris...after a 0-2 at home...with 10 players injured….and Pogba suspended. Fan of Manchester United will never forget this period. It stands on its own among the best periods of the team ever, especially when considering how screwed it all was just a few months ago. Just remarkable. 20Legend.

16 minutes ago, Juventino said:

I mean, I can't confirm it, but I am guessing so with comments like this:

To be fair to Tone the rest of that sentence went 'thats the way I've always looked at The Arsenal', so not a statement of fact but rather how he feels...fair enough :lol:

17 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Fuck off did u see how much time was added on after the peno? 

They where begging for PSG to score again 

Unfortunately for them, PSG is mentally soft. They were broken the second that first Lukaku goal went in. You could see the worry growing in their faces the rest of the game. But yes, if UEFA truly favored us, they wouldn't have drawn us against PSG in the first place. Other teams get Schalke. Watch City get Porto next round :lol:

"oh no, not again" yes. again.

0of2tvecaok21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=034270e46391b10e673c32c856d25830fff972f7

Edited by moreblack

On 07/03/2019 at 12:08 PM, lukepowell1988 said:

Fuck off did u see how much time was added on after the peno? 

They where begging for PSG to score again 

Yeah it was called time added on for substitutions and the 4 or 5 minutes it took them to come up with that decision.