THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

10 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

We have a lot more successful in those seasons than Arsenal have been.

What, the Europa League and an FA Cup and a League Cup?  Funny, when Arsenal play those competitions (and in the case of the FA Cup, win those competitions) its supposedly beneath teams of quality.  I guess you've had to adjust your standards after a while too :lol:

11 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

It would be stupid not to think that is a possibility after 14 wins in 19 games, so...what do you think?

I think i'd better shut up or else talking to you will end up being something I have to answer to the Lord over :lol:

12 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I reckon it will be you and Chelsea in the Europa Final this year beat them and win it then I will say fair play to you Sir

Don't be silly, Arsenal don't win things :lol:

52 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I still hold out that he will come good ... I mean he was so good at Arsenal how did he just get shit over night?

Burn out?  The guy plays really intensely and didn't rest, no winter break as some nations are used to...then he was off during the summer doing his bit for Chile, winning as well if I'm not mistaken, I imagine you can take a lot out of yourself.  Also, he's a tempermental little fucker, he worked at Arsenal cuz it was a bunch of face forward type players, all more or less catering to his ability whereas at United you're just part of the squad.  Playing that Mourinho style also must have been like the chinese torture for a player like Sanch'.  The players that last are the ones that are judicious with their energy expenditure and he's never given any indication of having his head around that notion.  And I hope he does come good with yous lot really, if you care for the sport then you care for the player, no one wants to see talent go down the swannie and I'm not of the opinion that Arsenal fans should hold anything against him, he was with us for a short time and I loved him while I was here, he's got a touch of the mercenary about him but at the same time his attachments to Arsenal weren't such that you could really hold it against him, he only saw out the one contract with us so he's not like an RVP or an Ashley Cole. 

Freds a wanker, way beneath the standard a team like United should have, Pogba is quality though, if a bit of a snide.  I'm wary of players taking over dressing rooms.

1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

You lot will be back to being average once Pep has fucked off 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 🤣 good one. Obviously we have only won the premiership with Pep 🤔 and we ain't gonna be like that average team in Trafford. 

Edited by Ryan95

You get a free season ticket in a happy meal, You get a free season ticket in a happy meal, You get a free season ticket in a happy meal, Sunderland's a massive club

They had Roy Keane who wanked his dog, They had Roy Keane who wanked his dog, They had Roy Keane who wanked his dog, Sunderland's a massive club

Adults for a fiver, kids go free Adults for a fiver, kids go free adults for a fiver kids go free, Sunderlands a massive club

You get cheesy chips for just a quid you get cheesy chips for just a quid you get cheesy chips for just a quid Sunderlands a massive club

They've got 27,000 empty seats They've got 27,000 empty seats They've got 27,000 empty seats Sunderland's a massive club

They've got Steve Cram celebrity fan they've got Steve Cram celebrity fan they've got Steve Cram celebrity fan Sunderland's a massive club

It took 28 years, to beat us at home, it took 28 years, to beat us at home, It took 28 years, to beat us at home, Sunderland's a massive club

They got the Bridges we got the Eldon Square. They got the Bridges we got the Eldon Sq. They got the Bridges we got the Eldon Square. Sunderland's a massive club.

They have to fly from Newcastle to get to Spain they have to fly from Newcastle to get to Spain they've to fly from Newcastle to get to Spain, Sunderland's a massive club.

You get hot dogs in a burger bun You get hot dogs in a burger bun You get hot dogs in a burger bun, Sunderland's a massive club.

Are they fuck!!

Think I got that right from memory. Probably missing a few.

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Haha 1

Watch Arsenal do everyone a favour and drop a bollock tonight.  I was hangin' out with my cousin from up North yesterday whoose a United supporter and he was like I ain't even bothered about Uniteds run, we're gonna handle it and you lot are gonna fuck up with your little run of supposed soft fixtures cuz those teams are gonna be fighting for something.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I really hope that City and Liverpool win all of their remaining games and City win the title by 1 point. Just to see the look on all the Scousers faces at work. :lol: 

I want the scousers to win, Ive always liked em.  Then again either result is good as it'll give United fans, who are the proper scum of the piece alongside Tottenham, the right hump. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

I supported Liverpool since I was a kid and have some Scouse relatives.

...And I wouldn't go that far.

I really have, don't ask me why :lol:  I guess its cuz they're so like...maligned, and a lot of it is to do with class whether people want to admit it or not...and I automatically find myself siding with people like that.  Plus I like The Kop, I like their passion, I like the sense of community and that.  Also, The Beatles (which has absolutely fuck all to do with anything but still :lol:).  And they won a lot of shit when I was a kid so its almost like, nostalgia y'know.  Plus it gets right up United supporterses arses so thats always a plus!

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

22 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I really have, don't ask me why :lol:  I guess its cuz they're so like...maligned, and a lot of it is to do with class whether people want to admit it or not...and I automatically find myself siding with people like that.  Plus I like The Kop, I like their passion, I like the sense of community and that.  Also, The Beatles (which has absolutely fuck all to do with anything but still :lol:).  And they won a lot of shit when I was a kid so its almost like, nostalgia y'know.  Plus it gets right up United supporterses arses so thats always a plus!

Yeah but, Liverpool is a shithole! :lol: 

Honestly I almost ended up moving there last year and the missus and I made a point of going a few times to see the sights and try to kid ourselves that "actually it's really nice". Suffice to say it wasn't. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Honestly I almost ended up moving there last year and the missus and I made a point of going a few times to see the sights and try to kid ourselves that "actually it's really nice". Suffice to say it wasn't. :lol: 

Its a shithole cuz they’re poor...that ain’t a crime, is it? :lol:  Is that the extent of what people hold against scousers, that they’re poor? :lol:

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

I couldn't live there because of the accent alone. Imagine that everywhere you went. "Eeeerrm you alright are you la" fuck that.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Rambo scores someone rich and famous is gonna die.

Len you go easy on ya man flu son!

What the fuckin’ hells a man flu, what other kinda flu is there? :lol:  Bitch flu, poof flu, little old lady flu, flu’s a fuckin’ flu innit? :lol:

I think i found the cure, drink about two gallons of water and piss like a racehorse.