THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

2 hours ago, Popcorn crew said:

As Manchester United fan dont know if Ronaldo is good addition to the team. His work etic is incredible but still his ego could be higher than club expectations. Especially Bruno's penalties will suffer. Maybe he will prove me wrong. Yet having Ronaldo back bring back some good memories.

I corrected this for you

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Popcorn crew said:

As Manchester United fan dont know if Ronaldo is good addition to the team. His work etic is incredible but still his ego could be higher than club expectations. Especially Bruno's game will suffer. Maybe he will prove me wrong. Yet having Ronaldo back bring back some good memories.

If anything, he'll elevate them to another level. That squad doesn't have a winning mentality, he'll be sure to change that. 

• Like 1

Ronaldo's a born winner, Varane is a winner, the squad needs this kind of players to instill that mentality into the squad. Whether Ronaldo makes an impact on the pitch or not, he's going to make an impact on young guys like Rashford, Greenwood and the youth academy players.

BUT that being said, he's still a deadly striker. All Bruno and Pogba have to worry about is to make the correct pass forward to him.

And we've already seen Varane steady the defense on his first game. These are good steps forward. 

• Like 1

I worked in bars while going through Uni and met a lot of fascinating characters. There was an old boy from Sunderland who told me Jimmy Greaves was the greatest striker he'd ever seen play for England. Obscene stats and I may be correct in saying he scored on his debut for every team that he played for. One of the greats.

Rest in power, Greavesy.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Popcorn crew said:

As much I love Ole things hava to change. Specially when you have top players in your team. 

Lets give him 2 more games for final conclusion. 

I agree. I would give him a bit more than 2 more games, but not much more :D

Maybe he can still be in United in some capacity, we just need someone else to organize the team, set up playing strategies, and be responsible for match management.

20 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I agree. I would give him a bit more than 2 more games, but not much more :D

Maybe he can still be in United in some capacity, we just need someone else to organize the team, set up playing strategies, and be responsible for match management.

Yes I agree yet HM is overrated defender. He is awfull and his playin is more like sunday leauge football. His decision making is poor.

23 minutes ago, Popcorn crew said:

Yes I agree yet HM is overrated defender. He is awfull and his playin is more like sunday leauge football. His decision making is poor.

Yesterday he was terrible. Involved in all the goals against. Just terrible. It is time to test out Varan-Lindelof. Maybe a period on the bench will sharpen Maguire.

• Like 1