THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(if it gets that far haha!)

Celtic's greatest ever captain sadly passed away last night after a long battle with dementia. The first man hailing from the UK to lift the big cup. He's one of the most decorated players in the

Who's going to tell him that's not an English flag?  

Posted Images

I have an irrational hatred of Chelsea so that result pleases me. The fact that Chelsea had someone sent off unfairly and were denied a good penalty shout made it even more enjoyable.

Looking forward to Fat Frank's post match interview.

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

I have an irrational hatred of Chelsea so that result pleases me. The fact that Chelsea had someone sent off unfairly and were denied a good penalty shout made it even more enjoyable.

Looking forward to Fat Frank's post match interview.

You’re blatantly a fuckin’ Arsenal supporter mate, you just can’t admit it to yourself, like a black fella that secretly likes Barry Manilow but knows his mates’ll never respect him again if he tells em :lol: 

• Haha 2

City are looking well in here, dominating possession.

On 06/08/2020 at 4:28 PM, Ace Nova said:

GUYtVes.jpg

*European Foosball table.

:P

No one can present you with an opposing stereotype for American sports cuz guess what?  No one watches em :P 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

He is a great player just not sure he is the player you need.

Hes sort of a contingency purchase i think, as opposed to like, a main problem solver.

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Hes sort of a contingency purchase i think, as opposed to like, a main problem solver.

If you could sign 3 realistic players right now who do you go for?

Edited by lukepowell1988
Just now, lukepowell1988 said:

If you could sign 3 realistic players right now who do you go for?

Fuck knows man, i ain’t good at this shit.  Two centre backs for definite, they’re all fuckin’ wankers, a solid central midfielder and a strike partner for Aubameyang, who those would be, fuck knows man, its difficult to say things like that cuz you never know how transfers are going to work out.  I just think we’ve a lot of dead weight that needs shifting, i.e. Sokratis, Holding, Mustafi, Luiz, Kolasinac, Ozil, Willock, Lacazette, maybe hold onto the latter, I dunno, why the fuck David Luiz got a contract extension is beyond me, for every good game he plays he makes an arse of 5 others, he’s a fuckin’ liability.

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Fuck knows man, i ain’t good at this shit.  Two centre backs for definite, they’re all fuckin’ wankers, a solid central midfielder and a strike partner for Aubameyang, who those would be, fuck knows man, its difficult to say things like that cuz you never know how transfers are going to work out.  I just think we’ve a lot of dead weight that needs shifting, i.e. Sokratis, Holding, Mustafi, Luiz, Kolasinac, Ozil, Willock, Lacazette, maybe hold onto the latter, I dunno, why the fuck David Luiz got a contract extension is beyond me, for every good game he plays he makes an arse of 5 others, he’s a fuckin’ liability.

I would go Jayden Sancho Van De Beek And Upamecano 

Just now, lukepowell1988 said:

I would go Jayden Sancho Van De Beek And Upamecano 

How do you fancy United chances going forward?  I'm not altogether sold on Ole y'know.  I mean if I was a United supporter, God forbid :lol:

54 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

How do you fancy United chances going forward?  I'm not altogether sold on Ole y'know.  I mean if I was a United supporter, God forbid :lol:

We have statiscally speaking the best front 3 in the Prem right now ... Not that stats mean anything.

This is a marathon not a sprint of a project but I can see we are heading in the right direction.

• Len Cnut changed the title to THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21