Jump to content

THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(if it gets that far haha!)

Celtic's greatest ever captain sadly passed away last night after a long battle with dementia. The first man hailing from the UK to lift the big cup. He's one of the most decorated players in the

Who's going to tell him that's not an English flag?  

Posted Images

Having seen this fixture for the charity shield my first thought was, ''well I never? Arsenal must've won the FA Cup recently?''. Either shows how much I'm out of touch with football I am, or how much the Arsenal have declined in my perception. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Having seen this fixture for the charity shield my first thought was, ''well I never? Arsenal must've won the FA Cup recently?''. Either shows how much I'm out of touch with football I am, or how much the Arsenal have declined in my perception. 

Well we’ve won the Charity Sheild now too, for all the good thats worth.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Well we’ve won the Charity Sheild now too, for all the good thats worth.  

Don't know why you're always moaning really. FA Cup and Charity Shield. Nothing to dismiss there. Toon last won the FA Cup in 1955.

Just realised that during your whole post-Invincible ''Wenger out'' era, you have been remarkably successful in the FA Cup (and Charity Shield). It isn't that you just flopped completely then? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

For a Magpie, the only silverware which counts is the Texaco, Fairs and Intertoto cups.

Well you know what they say about Magpies stealing silverware? I’ve never seen a bird carrying out a ram raid however which would be more appropriate for your lot. :lol: 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Messi is not leaving Barca, he’s just throwing a woman-fit, he did it when he threatened to quit international football back when the Argies lost.  Don’t get me wrong, I think the man is a magician but he’s a bit of a tart as well.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Messi is not leaving Barca, he’s just throwing a woman-fit, he did it when he threatened to quit international football back when the Argies lost.  Don’t get me wrong, I think the man is a magician but he’s a bit of a tart as well.

So I should tell this Spartans fan that Spartans will probably not be able to sign him then? He'll be disappointed!

I notice that goofy twat plays for Barca. He is probably the reason he wants to leave.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Len Cnut changed the title to THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Well...this is all very un-Arsenal.  I must say I’m quitely confident with Arteta this season, though to keep things in perspective its only Fulham.  Still though, so far so good, as the man who fell off a 20 storey building could be heard shouting from the window of each floor.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Well...this is all very un-Arsenal.  I must say I’m quitely confident with Arteta this season, though to keep things in perspective its only Fulham.  Still though, so far so good, as the man who fell off a 20 storey building could be heard shouting from the window of each floor.

Congrats on the victory! Exciting :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

We love you Roy

 

Quote

“I got Robbie’s [Savage] mobile number and rang him. It went to his voicemail: ‘Hi, it’s Robbie – whazzup!’ Like the Budweiser ad. I never called him back. I thought: ‘I can’t be f****** signing that’."

:lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Dazey said:

 

:lol: 

I don't know much about him from his playing days, even his time in Scotland, but literally every quote I see from him, he comes across as a fucking horrible human being :lol: like the kinda guy nobody would want to be around.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...