THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(if it gets that far haha!)

Celtic's greatest ever captain sadly passed away last night after a long battle with dementia. The first man hailing from the UK to lift the big cup. He's one of the most decorated players in the

Who's going to tell him that's not an English flag?  

Posted Images

Having seen this fixture for the charity shield my first thought was, ''well I never? Arsenal must've won the FA Cup recently?''. Either shows how much I'm out of touch with football I am, or how much the Arsenal have declined in my perception. 

45 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Having seen this fixture for the charity shield my first thought was, ''well I never? Arsenal must've won the FA Cup recently?''. Either shows how much I'm out of touch with football I am, or how much the Arsenal have declined in my perception. 

Well we’ve won the Charity Sheild now too, for all the good thats worth.  

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Well we’ve won the Charity Sheild now too, for all the good thats worth.  

Don't know why you're always moaning really. FA Cup and Charity Shield. Nothing to dismiss there. Toon last won the FA Cup in 1955.

Just realised that during your whole post-Invincible ''Wenger out'' era, you have been remarkably successful in the FA Cup (and Charity Shield). It isn't that you just flopped completely then? 

15 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

For a Magpie, the only silverware which counts is the Texaco, Fairs and Intertoto cups.

Well you know what they say about Magpies stealing silverware? I’ve never seen a bird carrying out a ram raid however which would be more appropriate for your lot. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Messi is not leaving Barca, he’s just throwing a woman-fit, he did it when he threatened to quit international football back when the Argies lost.  Don’t get me wrong, I think the man is a magician but he’s a bit of a tart as well.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Messi is not leaving Barca, he’s just throwing a woman-fit, he did it when he threatened to quit international football back when the Argies lost.  Don’t get me wrong, I think the man is a magician but he’s a bit of a tart as well.

So I should tell this Spartans fan that Spartans will probably not be able to sign him then? He'll be disappointed!

I notice that goofy twat plays for Barca. He is probably the reason he wants to leave.

• Haha 1
  • Len Cnut changed the title to THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Well...this is all very un-Arsenal.  I must say I’m quitely confident with Arteta this season, though to keep things in perspective its only Fulham.  Still though, so far so good, as the man who fell off a 20 storey building could be heard shouting from the window of each floor.

6 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Well...this is all very un-Arsenal.  I must say I’m quitely confident with Arteta this season, though to keep things in perspective its only Fulham.  Still though, so far so good, as the man who fell off a 20 storey building could be heard shouting from the window of each floor.

Congrats on the victory! Exciting :)

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

We love you Roy

“I got Robbie’s [Savage] mobile number and rang him. It went to his voicemail: ‘Hi, it’s Robbie – whazzup!’ Like the Budweiser ad. I never called him back. I thought: ‘I can’t be f****** signing that’."

:lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 3
18 hours ago, Dazey said:

:lol: 

I don't know much about him from his playing days, even his time in Scotland, but literally every quote I see from him, he comes across as a fucking horrible human being :lol: like the kinda guy nobody would want to be around.