THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

Perfection. The positive thing to take from last night's match is that we didn't give up. They showed mental strength as a team. I'm so happy they went through and hoping they can show themselves on Friday.

As De Bruyne said: Three more matches to go :shades:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

The type of people who read The Sun are probably not coke users. 

Y'reckon, they'd the number one fuckin' consumers of charlie I'd imagine.

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

Why are these British hypocrites triggered by cocaine?

Number one consumers of the planet <_<

This is true.  This country is fuckin' powered by cocaine.  Its like the fuckin' secret fuel of the working classes.  Get into it with anybody in the service industry, in restaurants, hotels etc etc you'll find they're all whizzing off their tits.  In the most proper of places too as well as your shitholes, Hiltons and country clubs and all that.  And most of its fuckin' shite too, 40% and the rest is fuckin' canderel.

8 hours ago, Graeme said:

Colombianos queridos, por favor eliminen a los ingleses para que no tenemos que escuchar más sobre ellos.

Dear Columbians, please elimate these English cunts because...uh...fuck knows :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Lio said:

Perfection. The positive thing to take from last night's match is that we didn't give up. They showed mental strength as a team. I'm so happy they went through and hoping they can show themselves on Friday.

Whoa! That's what we call creativity here.... Of course, we don't have any of it anymore... :unsure:

It looks like a choreography, everybody in sync and working like a real team. Congratulations. Things like this are not easy to achieve, much less to make it so visible to others.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Y'reckon, they'd the number one fuckin' consumers of charlie I'd imagine.

Am I seriously out of date in considering cocaine a ''yuppie drug''? I would have assumed Sun readers were strictly packs of Stella guys.

19 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Am I seriously out of date in considering cocaine a ''yuppie drug''? I would have assumed Sun readers were strictly packs of Stella guys.

Well it is in the sense that they have a lot of money to chuck on it but your working classes are very much on the sniff, moreso than yuppies just by sheer volume, they’re just more economical about it I suppose...and the gear they get is more naff.  Footie fans especially love that shit, the kick off merchants I mean.

Edited by Len Cnut

31 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Well it is in the sense that they have a lot of money to chuck on it but your working classes are very much on the sniff, moreso than yuppies just by sheer volume, they’re just more economical about it I suppose...and the gear they get is more naff.  Footie fans especially love that shit, the kick off merchants I mean.

We are very poor here in the ass of the world, so people consume something called "Paco" which is some cocaine residue mixed with broken glass and dog shit. So if your fellas consume pure cocaine, consider them lucky :facepalm:

38 minutes ago, killuridols said:

We are very poor here in the ass of the world, so people consume something called "Paco" which is some cocaine residue mixed with broken glass and dog shit. So if your fellas consume pure cocaine, consider them lucky :facepalm:

Thats what I mean, the working class here consume the bullshit cocaine, the stuff thats heavily cut with other shit, not quite dogshit and broken glass but its probably not a helluva lot better for you healthwise.  No one gets pure cocaine except rockstars and that.  Even them I doubt it these days.  There's simply too much money in cutting it.  It gets cut before it even gets here, then gets re-cut and re-cut and re-cut.  Thats why these old rockstar farts from the 60s that were doing this shit are still knocking about, they were getting good stuff, they weren't shoving rat poison up their nose like my generation.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Thats what I mean, the working class here consume the bullshit cocaine, the stuff thats heavily cut with other shit, not quite dogshit and broken glass but its probably not a helluva lot better for you healthwise.  No one gets pure cocaine except rockstars and that.  Even them I doubt it these days.  There's simply too much money in cutting it.  It gets cut before it even gets here, then gets re-cut and re-cut and re-cut.  Thats why these old rockstar farts from the 60s that were doing this shit are still knocking about, they were getting good stuff, they weren't shoving rat poison up their nose like my generation.

Not to mention rock don't sell like it used to, so the number of rockstars that can even afford a coke habit are fewer, much less the good stuff.

Politicians, Lawyers and CEOs on the other hand...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Who wouldn't? Its not funny anymore.

Those headlines are lazy and stupid, not to mention hypocrite. 

The Sun, to explain, is a bottom of the barrel lowest common denominator tabloid rag.  It really is toilet paper.  Its a tits and football paper, have a quick google of some of their headlines, you’ll get the picture.  At one point in the 80s one of their front page headlines was, seriously now, FREDDIE STARR (a comedian) ATE MY HAMSTER.  It is not a newspaper to be taken seriously is my point, its for retards.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

The Sun, to explain, is a bottom of the barrel lowest common denominator tabloid rag.  It really is toilet paper.  Its a tits and football paper, have a quick google of some of their headlines, you’ll get the picture.  At one point in the 80s one of their front page headlines was, seriously now, FREDDIE STARR (a comedian) ATE MY HAMSTER.  It is not a newspaper to be taken seriously is my point, its for retards.

Before internet trolling there was The Sun. 

• Like 1

Proposition:  Andres Iniesta is better than Ronaldo and Messi.  Whatcha reckon?  Statistically can it be argued with?  Alright he's not on their level as like goalscorer but it ain't really his job but look at the shit he's won, everything basically...and he's actually been there, instrumental in the wins. 

Edited by Len Cnut

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Proposition:  Andres Iniesta is better than Ronaldo and Messi.  Whatcha reckon?  Statistically can it be argued with?  Alright he's not on their level as like goalscorer but it ain't really his job but look at the shit he's won, everything basically...and he's actually been there, instrumental in the wins. 

Well football games are won and lost in central mid, Gary. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Parodied in GN'R Lies nonetheless.

Tits, footy and gossip. To be read in a white van with talksport on.