THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

That was the weirdest penalty shootout I've ever seen. I'm streaming the channel on Sky Go with a 30 second delay so I can hear the next door neighbours cheering each goal before the ball is even kicked! :lol: 

Edited by Dazey

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Columbia are a disgrace. Even the coaches were shoulder barging haha. 

Hendo dived at least 4 times alone in that game. I'm a Liverpool fan too, but the fact that Hoddle thought it was all fine was pathetic.

On the BBC yesterday they had Lineker, Jurgen, Drogba and Shearer talking about Neymar's play acting after he was stamped (albeit lightly) and pretending no English player would ever do anything of the sort.

Just now, AtariLegend said:

Hendo dived at least 4 times alone in that game. I'm a Liverpool fan too, but the fact that Hoddle thought it was all fine was pathetic.

On the BBC yesterday they had Lineker, Jurgen, Drogba and Shearer talking about Neymar's play acting after he was stamped (albeit lightly) and pretending no English player would ever do anything of the sort.

You must have watched a completely different game from me. The entire first half consisted of multiple fouls and dissent by the Colombians. Even one of their assistant coach shoulder barged Sterling when he was heading back to the dressing room at half-time!! It was almost as bad as Panama. Colombia were an embarrassment to the sport.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You must have watched a completely different game from me. The entire first half consisted of multiple fouls and dissent by the Colombians. Even one of their assistant coach shoulder barged Sterling when he was heading back to the dressing room at half-time!! It was almost as bad as Panama. Colombia were an embarrassment to the sport.

Yes, the Columbian's did. It's not like English players weren't shoving people and diving though. Even Hoddle who defended the diving, said he hoped they didn't go to var when one of the England player's draged his boot over Falcao's head.

Just now, AtariLegend said:

Yes, the Columbian's did. It's not like English players weren't shoving people and diving though. Even Hoddle who defended the diving, said he hoped they didn't go to var when one of the England player's draged his boot over Falcao's head.

Well I never listen to what Hoddle has to say. I barely listened to the commentary; I tailed out when they were prattling on about Southgate's waistcoat. You headbutt a player and it is an instant red card. Fact. Granted Henderson went down theatrically.

England were getting slightly dragged into Colombia's ugly tactics which was worrying. England winning is a victory for football.

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

:ph34r:

The sour celts will love that.

5 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Isnt he half English? I guess Axl supports Brasil.

Rose and Slash were wearing Argentine shirts at the final show of the Illusion tour haha,

fbcf99afba5f4890364a538f158b45fe.jpg

They are basically typical yanks and do not quite understand how it all works.

• Haha 1