THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

2 minutes ago, wasted said:

He was good but he was playing in

some South American leagues where it’s like 3rd division level or against England in 87, and he was on performance enhancing drugs. 

Napoli, Barca?  The guy was a fuckin' demon.  The guys a world cup winner.  And done most of the work winning it too.

Edited by Len Cnut

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Napoli, Barca?  The guy was a fuckin' demon.

Oh yeah he was good but some of the dribbles are against rubbish teams. Serie A and La Liga also you get games like 3rd division sides. 

He was unnaturally compact, always looked pumped up on something. Steroids or something. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, wasted said:

Oh yeah he was good but some of the dribbles are against rubbish teams. Serie A and La Liga also you get games like 3rd division sides. 

He was unnaturally compact, always looked pumped up on something. Steroids or something. 

Dude, you're fuckin' ridiculous.

What is your country, anyway? and your main team?
I know nothing about you.

26 minutes ago, wasted said:

This was 80's Spain and Italy till the 90's when Seria A had all the best players. Regular Goals that are goal of the season against the best of Europe and internationally. Applauded by Real Madrid fans after he scored against them for Barca, magical goals against AC Milan, Madrid, England yada, carried a mid table team to their first ever league title win. Maldini who won everything including 5 champion's leagues in the 80's, 90's and 00's said Maradona was the best player he ever played against.

He might be an awful human being, but only an idiot would pretend he was only just good.

2 hours ago, Natty said:

Suarez is a world class player and far away from what you called him. I hope that Uruguay beats France and then they will win the wc. I love all the latin america teams (with exeption of Brasil) . they show passion and football always was about passion. Belgium ? please no. and take away Mbappe from France and it will be "game over"

Cavani will be fit hopefully. 

quite a racist comment you made about Latin america :thumbsdown:

Why do people here says they love SA but hates Brasil?! WTF?!

That said, tonight's games will be exciting. Will probably buy large pizza or some chips. lol

8 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

This was 80's Spain and Italy till the 90's when Seria A had all the best players. Regular Goals that are goal of the season against the best of Europe and internationally. Applauded by Real Madrid fans after he scored against them for Barca, magical goals against AC Milan, Madrid, England yada, carried a mid table team to their first ever league title win. Maldini who won everything including 5 champion's leagues in the 80's, 90's and 00's said Maradona was the best player he ever played against.

He might be an awful human being, but only an idiot would pretend he was only just good.

Those leagues are always half strength though. So he was dribbling around teams full of rubbish players. He was amazing player but still he wasn’t playing top teams every week, so a lot of the videos come from those matches. And he was on performance enhancing drugs. 

22 minutes ago, wasted said:

I’m a mystery, wrapped in a riddle, imside an enigma. 

You are a chicken shit, ashamed of your country and your team!

Just say it and stand up for them, even if they are awful :max:

13 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Because Team Brazil? :awesomeface:

• Haha 1

Brazil have more World Cups than the other South Americans combined, although not, dare I say, Copa Americas where the Uruguayans and Argentineans lead by a clear margin.

PS

Wasted supports China.

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

That said, tonight's games will be exciting. Will probably buy large pizza or some chips. lol

Because Brasil has won 5 WCs.  Because Brasil is the second home of Axl Rose.  Because Brasil is probably a better country than theirs.

Why are you saying "tonight"?  What time is it in India?  The match starts tomorrow at 9 a.m. here in Peru.

1 minute ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Nah, he won't play.  Maybe second half?  He trained today but separately.

Oh. Hope he makes it. I want France to lose. 

Uruguay will be like Atlético,” said Griezmann this week. “They will take their time, fall, go to the referee. We will have to get used to that because the match will be boring and they will want to bring us into that.”

Tonight, cuz its 6:19am in the Philippines. Uruguay vs. Frogs is at 10pm. Though Brasil vs. Belgium 2am tomorrow(still tonight lol).

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

You are a chicken shit, ashamed of your country and your team!

Just say it and stand up for them, even if they are awful :max:

Because Team Brazil? :awesomeface:

I’ve been talking about England the entire thread. Basically how we won’t win it. I am ashamed of them though. God damn tic tac RNB stars. No, I think they have been great, playing in a way I’d never expected. 

Edited by wasted

Admittedly Team Brazil is a massive turn off.

The games tomorrow are massive ball busters. They seem more like semi-finals than quarters really, i.e., these quarters are the semis really and the semi produced will be the true final and the other route just decides who plays a little post-competition exhibition match against the winners. It has that feel, but then this world cup has produced upsets at every stage. For all we know, Sweden could win the entire thing.

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

wtf does that mean?

He is a Chinese man and he likes the Axl? :lol: I have not heard of China in WC!

He lives in Shanghai. 

2 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

LOL! Not a fan of TB either. But other than that, VAI BRASIL!

Did I hear Bye Brasil? :P

Brazilians are all arrogants and I like I said before, they have too many WC, so winning one more is fuckin' boring (not for them, of course), plus it will boost up their already inflated egos and depois quem vai aguantar esses babacas? :facepalm:

• Like 1