THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

1 minute ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Oh. Hope he makes it. I want France to lose. 

Uruguay will be like Atlético,” said Griezmann this week. “They will take their time, fall, go to the referee. We will have to get used to that because the match will be boring and they will want to bring us into that.”

Tonight, cuz its 6:19am in the Philippines. Uruguay vs. Frogs is at 10pm. Though Brasil vs. Belgium 2am tomorrow(still tonight lol).

Oh damn, my bad.  I thought you were from India.

I hope piece of shit Suarez does not ruin the team once again with his biting, play acting and horrendous sportsmanship.  Cavani is their savior.  He's gotta make it!!

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Did I hear Bye Brasil? :P

Brazilians are all arrogants and I like I said before, they have too many WC, so winning one more is fuckin' boring (not for them, of course), plus it will boost up their already inflated egos and depois quem vai aguantar esses babacas? :facepalm:

HEY! Leave your feelings for Team Brazil out of the World Cup!

Just now, Nosaj Thing said:

Oh damn, my bad.  I thought you were from India.

I hope piece of shit Suarez does not ruin the team once again with his biting, play acting and horrendous sportsmanship.  Cavani is their savior.  He's gotta make it!!

If Cavani cant make it, we will have to make do with Suarez. I hope they pull it off.

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

He lives in Shanghai. 

Ahhh. Oh. But where is he from?

4 minutes ago, wasted said:

I’ve been talking about England the entire thread. Basically how we won’t win it. I am ashamed of them though.

LOL. I did not realize you were an England fan. You are always swinging too many ways! :lol:

You don't sound British though. So I don't know what's going on here.

Just now, killuridols said:

Ahhh. Oh. But where is he from?

He had a trial for a midlands county, Leicestershire or somebody, and writes books. He also, despite living in Shanghai, subsists solely on American junk food. No stranger to a drink either. That is Wasted.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

HEY! Leave your feelings for Team Brazil out of the World Cup!

I meant the country not just a family of bad managers! :P

2 minutes ago, wasted said:

China controls the infrastructure of the internet. 

You say you can unplug our asses, if you want it?

Ok, no more harassing of you :ph34r:

Brasil is great! Given, the economy sucks now, but it is still great! Even Pablo Escobar in Narcos said Brazilians got the best butts!!!

No, just the hardware is owned by chinese companies. 

Just now, ChristmasFnatic said:

Brasil is great! Given, the economy sucks now, but it is still great! Even Pablo Escobar in Narcos said Brazilians got the best butts!!!

Pablo Escobar?

You could have found someone more honorable to make your points of Brazilian greatness :lol::facepalm:

8 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

He had a trial for a midlands county, Leicestershire or somebody, and writes books. He also, despite living in Shanghai, subsists solely on American junk food. No stranger to a drink either. That is Wasted.

I’m actually Charlie Sheen, that well known chinese soccer star.

Edited by wasted

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

Rose is not more honorable!
Good to know he still realizes what's going on, though :ph34r:

Rose gets forward really well but I think Young is more experienced and puts in crosses from deep well. Rose isn’t fully fit, he’s good in the dressing room cracking jokes and will be dangerous as a sub. 

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Young is the only England player I can’t like, he throws himself on the floor when he can’t be arsed to run back and is always sulking. 

I think because he’s been converted to left back he’s adopted the mentality of Valencia. I remember as a carefree winger at Villa. Rose is probably better but he’s not fully fit. 

10 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I know how to shatter Len's hero worship of Diego haha,

Hide contents

b2ef4bba9b6de0aad2fb2b8c21b7814d.jpg

Job done :lol:

And it ain’t hero worship, its just a fact, they’re brilliant at what they do, its not like I’d nosh him off if I ever met him, hes just a brilliant footballer, so is Pele, so was Johan Cryuff, so was goofy Ronaldo, so, in my opinion, is Messi.  So even is Ronaldo, as much as i deeply dislike the cunt, the mans fuckin’ quality, I’d put em in that upper tier of footballers, it just so happens Maradonna is in that top 3, like Ali, Ray Robinson and Joe Louis.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, wasted said:

Ronaldo iscomparable to Marafonna as they can both carry a team. Not sure Messi can. 

There is that, and I agree but even with that aside, they're comparable inasmuch as like...y'know, look at what Messi has done statistically, he's at least, at very least, in the conversation.

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

There is that, and I agree but even with that aside, they're comparable inasmuch as like...y'know, look at what Messi has done statistically, he's at least, at very least, in the conversation.

It’s hard to say because he’s just chilled in Barca. But in the right team he can be devestating. Skill wise he’s up there. These are the players that get the attention. But tat Barca team relied on Puyol and there was Ineista. Messi needs that dominant platform. Then he can trick his way through. But Diego and CR7 you can play defensive and they could get a goal on their own. Drogba was another. There’s also mids like Pirlo that just comtrol the game. 

This is what England don’t have, a playmaker or a general. Henderson just seems to pass it to the back 3. Only Sterling is linking defence to attack. I guess if he had more vision he’d be dissecting defenses but he’s more a runner for Silva to feed. 3-1-4 tic tacs- 2

Edited by wasted

3 hours ago, wasted said:

Ronaldo iscomparable to Marafonna as they can both carry a team. Not sure Messi can. 

Ronaldo is a very good scorer and a very good performer. We all hate him cos we think he's always a douche, but yet i can't recall a single bad comment from team mates.

One man carrying a team is impossible, but you can look good at it and you can put it in your resume.

Messi failed every attempt at look good. Even on the anthems, he drives himself to the shit hole.

At the end, when both CR7 and Messi retire you will see compilations of goals and plays. And the legend of Messi will just begun. He's unbeatable.

3 minutes ago, wasted said:

It’s hard to say because he’s just chilled in Barca. But in the right team he can be devestating. Skill wise he’s up there. These are the players that get the attention. But tat Barca team relied on Puyol and there was Ineista. Messi needs that dominant platform. Then he can trick his way through. But Diego and CR7 you can play defensive and they could get a goal on their own. Drogba was another. There’s also mids like Pirlo that just comtrol the game. 

This is what England don’t have, a playmaker or a general. Henderson just seems to pass it to the back 3. Only Sterling is linking defence to attack. I guess if he had more vision he’d be dissecting defenses but he’s more a runner for Silva to feed. 3-1-4 tic tacs- 2

Maradona in both Napoli and Argentina had that dominant platform. It wasnt only him.

CR7: i hope that you are talking only of Portugal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

Ronaldo is a very good scorer and a very good performer. We all hate him cos we think he's always a douche, but yet i can't recall a single bad comment from team mates.

One man carrying a team is impossible, but you can look good at it and you can put it in your resume.

Messi failed every attempt at look good. Even on the anthems, he drives himself to the shit hole.

At the end, when both CR7 and Messi retire you will see compilations of goals and plays. And the legend of Messi will just begun. He's unbeatable.

I think that is something different. Messi has a lot of magic. Like I was saying with Maradonna in La Liga Barca murdering teams and Messi has torn teams apart on his day, and the skill and finesse of the finishes are next level.

But going into a game as the underdog I’d pick CR7. He’s fighter. Any conditions, on the break, in the air etc. Messi seems like he needs it how he likes it. 

14 hours ago, wasted said:

Those leagues are always half strength though. So he was dribbling around teams full of rubbish players. He was amazing player but still he wasn’t playing top teams every week, so a lot of the videos come from those matches. And he was on performance enhancing drugs. 

Oh FFS. Name a better league in Maradona's time than Serie A.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, wasted said:

I think that is something different. Messi has a lot of magic. Like I was saying with Maradonna in La Liga Barca murdering teams and Messi has torn teams apart on his day, and the skill and finesse of the finishes are next level.

But going into a game as the underdog I’d pick CR7. He’s fighter. Any conditions, on the break, in the air etc. Messi seems like he needs it how he likes it. 

None of them are underdogs in my eyes. All of them are capable of scoring at any minute. Messi and Maradona with the assiting plus.

I still belive that CR7 next stop should be Hollywood or politics. He's a great actor and maybe great director.

3 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

Maradona in both Napoli and Argentina had that dominant platform. It wasnt only him.

CR7: i hope that you are talking only of Portugal.

Mostly and at Utd it wasn’t always easy. But at Real, its same as Barca.

Maradonna had that too, is what I was saying. But still are saw him in games for Argentina when it wasn’t easy and he was killing himself to score. Messi can just drift away, he’s Messi who cares about this game. Like the England tic tacs if they go out they will just put there headphones on go back to their mansions with built in hair salons. In a way that’s a strength.