THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

3 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Varane,Isigne,Peresic would be my ideal 3 players in

I actually like Pereria but guess he just fills in for Matic. 

Potentially Young and Shaw down left is good. 

Lingard on right is fine with Mata as back up. 

So alternate Lukaku and Sanchez. 

But is Matic, Fred, Pog the right mid 3?

with Perria and Fred they were exposed at back and Pog wasn’t really creating anything. It’s just an easy role. For me Mata is always good in that position. 

They have options but Moutniho has fucked everyone off so much half of them are leaving or thinkig about it. 

I’m Top 40 worldwide momentarily. 

Wildcard. Etheridge; Trippier, Robertson, Mendy, Alonso; Maddison, Pedro, Salah, Richarlison, Mane; Aguero.

If I make Aguero capt against Wolves and triple capt him I could go no 1. I just need 7mil for a video. 

Edited by wasted

10 minutes ago, Ryan95 said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 now your just being silly. Do you really believe that?

3-0.

huddersfield got a 0-0 last season or something, but I know Wolves have some players but still lost 2-0 first game. 

Itsa Citeh...5-0?

not sure whether to go wild style so early. Triple capt against Wolves. Hit number 1. Then retire for the season. 

Wolves might might put up a fight at home. Jota, Jimenez. Neves. They have players. 

Edited by wasted

4 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Fuck it gave in put £40 on a Bayern City double easy £20 if City win

I’ve never gambled much but I was thinking otherday what if you put £10 on City every prem game. Do you come out ahead? Or are the odds so short that losses mean house still wins overall?

wasted takes down vegas. 

Arsenal v West ham is this a relegation battle?

Aguero or Salah/Mane?

17 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Why you gotta depress me for man, what do you get out of it? :lol:  Third game blud, third game :lol: 

For the game I saw Arsenal are trying to play it out from the back? 

To me that just slows things down. They need to be counter attacking at pace. They have the players with pace like Auba, Lacazette. Ozil just needs the ball then release them. Just rope a dope oppo into attacking then break. Those players just need a little space. If they are just keeping possession for 5 minutes that means those attackers have to run their balls off to make space. 

I feel like they are going to just lose possession passing it around at the back. Stupid thing is they have the players to be solid defensively and an attacking threat. Emery is another system manager. All the players are just in a role keeping possession. 

Well that didn't go according to plan 😂 but we had a few decisions go against us. Blatant handball for their goal but fair play to Wolves they played good attacking football and constantly play like that this season they should have no problem staying up. 

On 25/08/2018 at 8:57 AM, Len Cnut said:

Why you gotta depress me for man, what do you get out of it? :lol:  Third game blud, third game :lol: 

They won though. They concede goals though. I like how the team is consistent, I just don’t know who to pick. Bellerin and Monreal seem like good value. The rest are just like one player. 

Edited by wasted