11/18/17 - Sacramento, CA - Golden 1 Arena

gunsguy

1 hour ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

perfect crime has been on the alt set list for quite some time now if im not mistaken but im not sure if axl will chance it.

In 2011 I had a chance to talk a few minutes with Bumblefoot and he said that Perfect Crime had been rehearsed by the band and there was a chance they would play at one of the upcoming shows(2011). Never happened! Anyway, I think the decision to rehearse Perfect Crime came from Axl himself but it seems to me that for some reason he doesn’t feel able to sing it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Derick said:

In 2011 I had a chance to talk a few minutes with Bumblefoot and he said that Perfect Crime had been rehearsed by the band and there was a chance they would play at one of the upcoming shows(2011). Never happened! Anyway, I think the decision to rehearse Perfect Crime came from Axl himself but it seems to me that for some reason he doesn’t feel able to sing it.

not worth the risk i guess. not too many people outside this forum that would buy a ticket just because they start playing it

Perfect Crime is likely on that set as a mood song. It might be a song that Axl feels can get him up when’s hes down, maybe let him release some anger when somethings pissed him off. 

I just think it’s one of those songs that has a purpose but not entirely necessary. It will be a very rare occasion if it gets played. He wouldn’t play the song simply to test his abilities, or please the crowd 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Derick said:

Perfect Crime is in the alternative setlist since at least 2006, right? That's a really long time, then.

6 hours ago, Sosso said:

Perfect Crime is in the alternative setlist since at least 2006, right? That's a really long time, then.

I think they started rehearsing it only from 2011, in that big gap between the 2010 shows and the Rock In Rio GIG. Still a really long time, 2011-2017.. 6 years and nothing. But like IncitingChaos said, it looks like a mood song and Axl still wasn´t anger enough to bring it to the stage. Besides that, this song is Hell to sing.

SLASH has took his playing to another level with these jams- In Louisville  the jams were insane and his tone was mean as fuck , after listening to the add on jams during this gig , OMG listen to the end of CD and the start of JUNGLE SOME INSANE SHIT MAN , yes the beast incarnated is ripping better , amazing work , he keeps amazing me every gig = super fucking star