11/29/17 - Los Angeles, CA - The Forum

gunsguy

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Look up a few posts in this thread. There's a youtube link that will be streamed directly off the Sirium.XM link. 

Please Axl. Last show of the tour. Please don't sound like crap.

Thank you!

I’m so hyped. C’mon Axl, this is it for 2017, and who knows, could be the end period (for NA anyway). Make it count! 

Wow, the end of the long road (yes, I know about the summer dates). Good for them and great for us as fans. There were plenty of predictions that they would implode early in the tour. Hell, I know I wondered. Here we are a couple years later and they pulled it off. The only cancellation was due to terrorism concerns. Was Axl even late for a gig? Amazing. What a fun ride. I hope they close it out in grand style tonight. Jealous of everyone attending. Have a blast!

• Like 3

I like it but I see what you are saying, especially if you have all 3 on the wall together. I loved the Duff and Slash. If this wasn't part of a trilogy it wouldn't be bad. It is almost like the New York ones where Slash's looked more like Gangs of New York character, cool but not as cool as the other 2. If I was at the show I would buy it for sure. It is great compared to some of the arena leg lithos.

Edited by Tourettes2400

They do it again, someone can go to the Meegan live on Instagram and try to figure out what song they played at the first live video..After Atittude Fortus started play RQ but then Slash, Duff and Frank started another song..but just for a fill seconds...

Edit..It´s excactly on this print posted by BlueJean