11/29/17 - Los Angeles, CA - The Forum

gunsguy

2 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

Slash, Duff and Frank. That's a key. If they're working on some new music (and i believe it is the case) the 3 of them need to get togheter and work on bases. Fortus can add something later (or not, maybe just a second guitar writen by Slash), but honestly, looks like a band working on something developed (maybe) in hotel rooms.

They should honestly do an all instrumental album at this point cuz who know someone what will happen if axl gets a handle on the situation 

• Like 1

Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

I respect your posts and appreciate the work you've done in terms of GN'R multishows, but I have to respectively completely disagree here. I can't see them writing new music together. I think they were just jamming.

Of course my friend, is just an opinion. Maybe i'm just like Mulder (X-Files) and "I want to believe" too hard :lol:

Thanks for the apreciations to my work, i love doing that and is such a nice discconetion from the world!

8 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

Slash, Duff and Frank. That's a key. If they're working on some new music (and i believe it is the case) the 3 of them need to get togheter and work on bases. Fortus can add something later (or not, maybe just a second guitar writen by Slash), but honestly, looks like a band working on something developed (maybe) in hotel rooms.

Ferno..Did you recognize that jam? 

4 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

Of course my friend, is just an opinion. Maybe i'm just like Mulder (X-Files) and "I want to believe" too hard :lol:

Thanks for the apreciations to my work, i love doing that and is such a nice discconetion from the world!

Out of likes for tonight (of course of all nights, my bad) but of course. It really means a lot to the GNR fanbase :headbang:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Out of likes for tonight (of course of all nights, my bad) but of course. It really means a lot to the GNR fanbase :headbang:

Wooo!!! Thank you so much!!! yeah!!!

10 minutes ago, Derick said:

Ferno..Did you recognize that jam? 

Not a clue. I really don't know what are they playing. A real mistery.

25 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I respect your posts and appreciate the work you've done in terms of GN'R multishows, but I have to respectively completely disagree here. I can't see them writing new music together. I think they were just jamming.

At some point everyone will that wants to have seen GNR will have seen GNR, so when that day comes GNR will either have to say 'Good bye!' or they have to buckle down and write a record... I mean, option 3 is that they go on a by request tour, and let the fans choose the setlist for each city... that would draw some new interest.

Anyway! I don't expect a new release next year, but I think it's reasonable to assume the possibility that the core members have discussed and that they may have a timeline in mind to make a new record... It's also possible they haven't had that chat, but I don't think any sane manager (even TB) would allow a tour this successful to end and not have a solid next step planned (everyone knows the logical next step, besides more touring is a brand new record). 

What we know for definite is that, we know nothing about GNRs plans besides what they are doing during the summer of next year, so everybody who says "they will / won't don't do X, Y & Z" are spouting off a bunch of hearsay.

Anyway, let's just enjoy the final show for now:headbang: