My own fiction

Jackamo!

I have a story I want told, a loose concept, and I find it appropriate to reach out exclusively to the wonderful folks that fill the "anything goes" section of the mygnrforum for assistance. Here's what I got so far. Its taken me 13 years.

https://imgur.com/a/vcnig

Edited by Jackamo!

3 minutes ago, Jackamo! said:

I have a story I want told, a loose concept, and I find it appropriate to reach out exclusively to the wonderful folks that fill the "anything goes" section of the mygnrforum for assistance. Here's what I got so far. Its taken me 13 years.

EDIT: Oops. I gotta fix this. Photobucket shit the bed. brb

Cool story

For those who don't want to click the IMGUR link...

I call the story Kundikhanyela. It means "deny" in another language.

- CONCERN changes the date of 9/11 among other small things to something else.

- The people finally tap out to CONCERN's technological effect.

- There's an announcement that receives the full attention of those who are left.

- The message is that everybody must come together and all be asleep at the same time on a certain time and date.

- An instant sleeping medication is introduced to help aid those who are willing to co-operate, and an instant death injection is given to those who are unwilling.

- A man begins to be plagued by horrific nightmares as a result of a lone side effect caused by the instant sleeping medication.

- The man goes from being willing to participate to becoming intensely determined to stay awake during the event as the nightmares and delusions get to him.

- The man prepares for a home visit interrogation that everyone left must go through by an assigned agent who is skilled as a human lie detector to make sure they are really willing to co-operate. The man goes through extreme lengths to pass the test.

- The world's secret elite who have been in contact with higher interdimensional beings really stretch the significance and importance of the sleeping event through all forms of media.

- The rest of the willing receive deep sleep from the medication, and so do the unwilling from the injection.

- The certain time and date of the sleeping event is 11:59PM, Christmas Eve, ____ 

- The man has an affair on his pregnant wife with a hermophrodite who believes she is the reincarnation of Elizabeth Bathory. Towards the end, the man influenced by what plagues him chooses to brutally murder his wife and unborn kid and tells the hermophrodite to "go lay down" while he intends to still stay up.

6 hours ago, janrichmond said:

who or what is CONCERN?

Its based on CERN. The science thing that creates particles or black holes or something. Basically in my fiction, its a weapon funded by billionaires, created by elves and used by a psychopath.

Just now, Jackamo! said:

Its based on CERN. The science thing that creates particles or black holes or something. Basically in my fiction, its a weapon funded by billionaires, created by elves and used by a psychopath.

Oh right i've heard of that (i think)

Why does it change dates of events? When is this set, present day? and what do you mean by people tap out to CONCERNS effects?

There's a strange phenomenon called the Mandela effect. Look into it if you want. An example in the Guns N' Roses world: 'Sympathy for the Devil' was in the soundtrack to what movie? Interview with a Vampire or Interview with the Vampire? People remember the name differently. Tinfoil hat people have different conspiracies. But imagine if it was because of, say, alien technology. Small changes are nothing. What if it was building up to a big change that nobody could deny? Like 9/11 was suddenly 8/26 for example.

Edited by Jackamo!
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

Jackamo has been shit posting since before people gave on Axl releasing "Chinese Democracy" as a trilogy of albums a decade ago.

Shit post or not; I found the story interesting enough to edit it a bit. Cut out the bologna, as Andy Kaufman would say.

CONCERN finally changes the date of 9/11 to 10/12. Due to this the people submit to CONCERN's strong technological effect. There is war, aliens, confusion, etc.
At the right time there's an announcement that receives the full attention of those who are left. The message is that every human being must come together and be asleep all at the same time on a certain time and date. The certain time and date and moment of the sleeping event is 11:59PM, Christmas Eve, T.B.D. An instant sleeping medication is introduced to help aid those who are willing to co-operate, and an instant death injection is given to those who are unwilling. A middle aged man begins to be plagued by horrific nightmares as a result of a lone side effect caused by the instant sleeping medication. The man goes from being completely willing to participate to becoming completely determined to stay awake during the event as the nightmares and delusions get the better of him. The man prepares for a home visit interrogation that every household must go through by an assigned agent who is skilled as a human lie detector to make sure they are really willing to co-operate. The man goes through extreme lengths to pass the test. The rest of the willing receive deep sleep from the medication, and so do the unwilling from the injection. But the man has nightmares, delusions and psychosis. The man has an affair on his pregnant wife with a hermaphrodite who believes she is the reincarnation of Elizabeth Bathory. Towards the end, the man influenced by what plagues him chooses to brutally murder his wife and unborn kid and tells the hermaphrodite to "go f*ck herself" while he intends to still stay up.