09/26/17 -Sao Paulo, BR - Allianz Parque

gunsguy

5 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

noooo. Take a look at how he sings I Feel Good. Or any of the ACDC shows really. His voice still sounds the same, if it had aged he wouldn't be able to replicate that ever. He lost no range, he sang Hells Bells in the original key last year! But he did it last year and still does all throughout that one cover song, probably because he does care about that song since it's fun for him to do. Making this clean voice on YCBM etc very fucking stupid. Either he really doesn't give a fuck about those songs anymore or he legit thinks the falsetto sounds good.

you know he thinks its amazing sounding..  hes always said from the time he wrote that song its hard to sing.  they should take it out thou retire it after one last alto high!

23 hours ago, Endless2404 said:

I definitely miss him too. He was the best drummer of the NuGuns era.

suxs brains attitude and charisma and absolute talent was on point......

• Like 1

xGuns-1-660x400.jpg.pagespeed.ic.GWhsSn2sWc.webpxGuns-3.jpg.pagespeed.ic.xhS6NZwK9o.webp

Guns N'Roses presents impeccable show in São Paulo

By  Marcelo de Assis  | September 28, 2017

After a performance that became arguable at Rock In Rio , Guns N'Roses , with its main trio  with Axl Rose, Slash and Duff McKagan  made an impeccable presentation at Allianz Park in São Paulo as the last show of the festival São Paulo Trip for 35 thousand people. In what was expected a vocal performance below Axl Rose 's expectation , fans who filled the Palmeiras arena attended a great show with great hits and a real rock class by guitarist Slash, who along with McKagan, moved to every moment of the stage. 

The repertoire featured hits from the albums Appetite for Destruction (1987), G N 'R Lies (1988), Use Your Illusion I and II , The Spaghetti Incident? (1993) and Chinese Democracy (2008).

The show on the Not Life This Time tour kicked in full with It's So Easy and Mr. Brownstone , both from the band's debut album in 1987. If it rained criticism of Axl's vocal performance at Guns N 'Roses in Rock In Rio, they lost their validity at the Allianz Parque show: the 55-year-old singer matched the expectations of the audience in every song. It is considered that he no longer lives the golden times of his career in this sense and, even if there is no miracle that makes him sing as before, it should be pointed out that this does not exclude his importance in rock. 

The fans in the Palmeiras Arena shouted the name of the band and its members at all times and vibrated more sharply when they performed the first chords of hits like  Welcome to the Jungle, You Could Be Mine, Civil War and Yesterdays . Slash gave a real lesson in rock and blues on stage with his remarkable versatility in the field of your guitar, with its technical resources experienced in the  funk of James Brown in I Got You (I Feel Good) in theme Godfather in Speak Softly love , the cover of  Wish You Were Here the Pink Floyd or soil Johnny B. Goodethe late Chuck Berry.

The highlights of the concert came on the hits Sweet Child O'Mine, Used To Love Her for Axl to introduce the second part of a rock classic on his piano: Layla , which Eric Clapton recorded in 1971 and so the way within that harmony for the megahit November Rain of 1991. Colored balloons were released by fans who sang along with the band. The same happened in other sectors of the Park Allianz where the other fans erected their cell phones illuminated forming a beautiful visual composition. Chris Cornell was still honored  in Black Hole Sun.

Knockin'on Heavens Door, Do not Cry, and Patience completed the massive repertoire of a 3 hour show, which ended with Paradise City , but without first printing a cover of The Seeker , which The Who  performed on the same five days before.

42 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

xGuns-1-660x400.jpg.pagespeed.ic.GWhsSn2sWc.webpxGuns-3.jpg.pagespeed.ic.xhS6NZwK9o.webp

Guns N'Roses presents impeccable show in São Paulo

By  Marcelo de Assis  | September 28, 2017

After a performance that became arguable at Rock In Rio , Guns N'Roses , with its main trio  with Axl Rose, Slash and Duff McKagan  made an impeccable presentation at Allianz Park in São Paulo as the last show of the festival São Paulo Trip for 35 thousand people. In what was expected a vocal performance below Axl Rose 's expectation , fans who filled the Palmeiras arena attended a great show with great hits and a real rock class by guitarist Slash, who along with McKagan, moved to every moment of the stage. 

The repertoire featured hits from the albums Appetite for Destruction (1987), G N 'R Lies (1988), Use Your Illusion I and II , The Spaghetti Incident? (1993) and Chinese Democracy (2008).

The show on the Not Life This Time tour kicked in full with It's So Easy and Mr. Brownstone , both from the band's debut album in 1987. If it rained criticism of Axl's vocal performance at Guns N 'Roses in Rock In Rio, they lost their validity at the Allianz Parque show: the 55-year-old singer matched the expectations of the audience in every song. It is considered that he no longer lives the golden times of his career in this sense and, even if there is no miracle that makes him sing as before, it should be pointed out that this does not exclude his importance in rock. 

The fans in the Palmeiras Arena shouted the name of the band and its members at all times and vibrated more sharply when they performed the first chords of hits like  Welcome to the Jungle, You Could Be Mine, Civil War and Yesterdays . Slash gave a real lesson in rock and blues on stage with his remarkable versatility in the field of your guitar, with its technical resources experienced in the  funk of James Brown in I Got You (I Feel Good) in theme Godfather in Speak Softly love , the cover of  Wish You Were Here the Pink Floyd or soil Johnny B. Goodethe late Chuck Berry.

The highlights of the concert came on the hits Sweet Child O'Mine, Used To Love Her for Axl to introduce the second part of a rock classic on his piano: Layla , which Eric Clapton recorded in 1971 and so the way within that harmony for the megahit November Rain of 1991. Colored balloons were released by fans who sang along with the band. The same happened in other sectors of the Park Allianz where the other fans erected their cell phones illuminated forming a beautiful visual composition. Chris Cornell was still honored  in Black Hole Sun.

Knockin'on Heavens Door, Do not Cry, and Patience completed the massive repertoire of a 3 hour show, which ended with Paradise City , but without first printing a cover of The Seeker , which The Who  performed on the same five days before.

I see meme what fans call site Multishow "MULTISHIT" 😁

20 hours ago, Rodrigo11ca said:

I went to shows in Rio and São Paulo and the latter was much better, crowd, Axl, etc. 

Good to hear mate. Do you the the mix was better or just the band in general?

Edited by Gibbo

On 28.9.2017 at 10:00 PM, StrangerInThisTown said:

noooo. Take a look at how he sings I Feel Good. Or any of the ACDC shows really. His voice still sounds the same, if it had aged he wouldn't be able to replicate that ever. He lost no range, he sang Hells Bells in the original key last year! But he did it last year and still does all throughout that one cover song, probably because he does care about that song since it's fun for him to do. Making this clean voice on YCBM etc very fucking stupid. Either he really doesn't give a fuck about those songs anymore or he legit thinks the falsetto sounds good.

He has toured with songs like YCBM almost every year since 2001 now. It's just natural that he finds other songs more exciting - songs like Hells Bells or Shot Down In Flames.

Edited by Sosso