Rock in Rio live stream?

Globo is already advertising RiR on TV, they only broadcast the last headliner if i'm not mistaken, but i think they only stream after midnight? If the show starts before midnight they first finish their usual schedule and then only after 0h00 they begin the RiR, maybe i'm wrong.

Multishow, the cable channel owned by Globo is where they broadcast most concerts and will probably stream the full GnR concert, and i think they stream some things on the internet too, i remember watching A-ha on RiR15 on the G1(Globo) site, i think. Multishow site is for the Sunset stage, and Mundo stage is on G1. But their servers are shit, so your best bet is an ''alternative stream'' from the Multishow channel.

Edited by Rickodez

10 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

And not to say I'm telling Axl anything he doesn't already know. He knows exactly how he sounds on those songs but that's just the way he likes to sing it. The only thing I can imagine is he has trouble hearing in himself when he sings with chest voice or rasp versus the quiet clean sound of his weaker falsetto or whatever which might come through a lot clearer to him. 

However the fact that he's out of tune, off key and just plain missing notes all together on that clean voice makes that argument invalid. I think he's losing his ability to use that clean voice. The rasp/chest voice/low vocals are very much intact 

I am all for him losing the clean voice and maintaining the rasp/chest voice. 

• Like 2

It will be nice to have a pro-shot of this lineup. But Axl's voice will be A BIT better than Apollo's. Yesterdays, You Could Be Mine, Civil War, Rocket Queen, Estranged 2nd half, Paradise City will all sound like shit like most of them have sounded since the 2016 NA leg.

Axl wont re-learn those songs again, so dont expect a great performance of those songs.

Anyway, it will be a nice thing to watch. Our first reunion proshot is a huge thing

On 10/09/2017 at 4:08 PM, IncitingChaos said:

Axl needs to take these two weeks and relearn to sing with rasp on 

ESTRANGED

RQ

YCBM

TIL

COMA

YESTERDAYS

SCOM

NR

UTLH 

MY MICHELLE 

PC

then tighten up some things on

Better

LALD

end of Don't Cry 

some parts of CW

i think if he can work on these things, get the vocals strong on these songs then we could have a great pro shot! Haha 

Yesterdays needs to be in BOLD ;)

On 10/09/2017 at 9:07 PM, Rickodez said:

Globo is already advertising RiR on TV, they only broadcast the last headliner if i'm not mistaken, but i think they only stream after midnight? If the show starts before midnight they first finish their usual schedule and then only after 0h00 they begin the RiR, maybe i'm wrong.

Multishow, the cable channel owned by Globo is where they broadcast most concerts and will probably stream the full GnR concert, and i think they stream some things on the internet too, i remember watching A-ha on RiR15 on the G1(Globo) site, i think. Multishow site is for the Sunset stage, and Mundo stage is on G1. But their servers are shit, so your best bet is an ''alternative stream'' from the Multishow channel.

I remember watching the 2011 abomination on Youtube...do they not still stream it on there? Sure it was on there a few years ago as well...

Hope I can catch it, with some luck I will arrive home at that hour (it's saturday night). I don't expect too much, audio quality will be bad and dry with vocals and drums really loud (be glad if they add a bit of reverb to the mix) and Axl will sound like shit without eq on his voice. Btw, I heard somewhere that this year it will be broadcasted in 4k, but I doubt we can watch it in 4k outside Brazil (shame for my 4k tv)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

Hope I can catch it, with some luck I will arrive home at that hour (it's saturday night). I don't expect too much, audio quality will be bad and dry with vocals and drums really loud (be glad if they add a bit of reverb to the mix) and Axl will sound like shit without eq on his voice. Btw, I heard somewhere that this year it will be broadcasted in 4k, but I doubt we can watch it in 4k outside Brazil (shame for my 4k tv)

Yeah hopefully someone record s it in 4k

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Satapher_Groddius said:

So, for watching this streaming do I need a VPN service to point out my IP to a Brazilian one? 

Probably, you should do a test before the GnR concert to see if it will work fine, today is the last day of the first weekend, Justin Timberlake is playing right now, i think.