If GNR would have reunited sooner, would that tour have been more than just a boring cash grab?

9 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

the only thing that is better than outsolding izzy is saying that izzy is a stones and REM ripoff

SURE HE IS

THERE IS ZERO DOUBT ABOUT THAT

ISNT THERE ENOUGH EVIDENCE OF IT

IZZY IS A STONES AND REM RIPOFF AND THATS A FACT

:rofl-lol:

Outsolding? What's that? Like an outdoor metal soldering competition? Sounds fun, mate, but not the time or place.

A lot of his solo stuff sounds like the Stones and early REM. Here Comes The Rain sounds like it fell off of Murmur or Fables of the Reconstruction. Great albums to solder bits of metal to of course, and as you know, so maybe you had you a point all along! Man, Ludurigan, we're always catching up with likes of you, aren't we? Us mere mortals! How do you stay so sharp? And how do you get those godamn metal edges so smooth?

Edited by Tonto

Just now, Tonto said:

Outsolding? What's that? Like an outdoor metal soldering competition? Sounds fun, mate, but not the time or place.

A lot of his solo stuff sounds like the Stones and early REM. Here Comes The Rain sounds like it fell off of Murmur or Fables of the Reconstruction. Great albums to solder bits of metal too of course, and as you know, so maybe you had you a point all along! Man, Ludurigan, we're always catching up with likes of you, aren't we? Us mere mortals! How do you stay so sharp? And how do you get those godamn metal edges so smooth?

hey sorry man i am no english native speaker so i write stuff like that yeah, its good to see you had a good time making fun of it

and thanks for clarifying once more that IZZY IS AN STONES AND REM RIP OFF

PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT IZZY RIPPING OFF THE STONES AND EARLY REM

6 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

hey sorry man i am no english native speaker so i write stuff like that yeah, its good to see you had a good time making fun of it

and thanks for clarifying once more that IZZY IS AN STONES AND REM RIP OFF

PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT IZZY RIPPING OFF THE STONES AND EARLY REM

Oh, sorry, mate, is that not allowed? Are you sensitive about your terrible English? It's called a joke and I had a great time making fun of it. I have no idea or interest where you are from, so don't cry about it. If you're so sensitive about it study harder, it's your problem, not mine (although I'm sure you'll find a lot of typos in my shit).

Can you stop posting the same thing over and over again, please? We don't want this thread to get shut down by a mod because of you spamming it with the same sentences and links over and over again. Everyone else has managed to discuss the matter without spamming, you need to do the same.

Edited by Tonto

Tonto you just don't get it do you? It doesn't matter what Izzy's music sounds like or whether he toured or how many albums he sold. His last name is STRADLIN'. That gives him God status forever. Have some respect mate. Go back and listen to 14 years now and repent for what you've written about Izzy. 

"Well I'm past the point of concern. It's time to play. These last 4 years of madness. Sure put me straight. " 

/thread

8 minutes ago, Tonto said:

Oh, sorry, mate, is that not allowed? Are you sensitive about your terrible English? It's called a joke and I had a great time making fun of it. I have no idea or interest where you are from, so don't cry about it. If you're so sensitive about it study harder, it's your problem, not mine (although I'm sure you'll find a lot of typos in my shit).

Can you stop posting the same thing over and over again, please? We don't want this thread to get shut down by a mod because of you spamming it with the same sentences and links over and over again. Everyone else has managed to discuss the matter without spamming, you need to do the same.

6a00d8341c562c53ef01b7c8313d3f970b-320wi

thanks for letting me know that i am crying, i had no idea about that !

oh and sorry if my posts about IZZY BEING A CLEAR STONES RIPOFF are making you worried

you dont need to worry man, you started this war alone but i am with you now and i am gonna go all the way until we can fully expose IZZY THE REM CLONE

i just want you to know that i hadnt noticed THE TRUTH ABOUT IZZY STRADLIN BEING AN REM CLONE until you pointed my eyes and ears on that direction

I only had listened to each and all of his available songs so i basically had no clue, but its pretty obvious that you know better!

PROOF

Just now, ludurigan said:

6a00d8341c562c53ef01b7c8313d3f970b-320wi

thanks for letting me know that i am crying, i had no idea about that !

oh and sorry if my posts about IZZY BEING A CLEAR STONES RIPOFF are making you worried

you dont need to worry man, you started this war alone but i am with you now and i am gonna go all the way until we can fully expose IZZY THE REM CLONE

i just want you to know that i hadnt noticed THE TRUTH ABOUT IZZY STRADLIN BEING AN REM CLONE until you pointed my eyes and ears on that direction

I only had listened to each and all of his available songs so i basically had no clue, but its pretty obvious that you know better!

PROOF

What's so funny about thinking that some of Izzy's stuff sounds like early REM and the Stones? You're the only one who thinks that's funny, that's for sure, it's the behaviour of an oddball. 

1 minute ago, Tonto said:

What's so funny about thinking that some of Izzy's stuff sounds like early REM and the Stones? You're the only one who thinks that's funny, that's for sure, it's the behaviour of an oddball. 

OH, I AM CONFUSED !

Oh it was so eye-opening when you said that "Izzy contributed some great things to GN'R, none of which I hear in his Rolling Stones, REM, rip off albums"

BUT NOW you are saying that only "SOME of Izzy's stuff sounds like early REM and the Stones"

Oh man, dont do that to me, please! I AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW! I dont know if i wanna fight this war with you anymore!

obama-laughing-at-america.jpg

1 minute ago, ludurigan said:

OH, I AM CONFUSED !

Oh it was so eye-opening when you said that "Izzy contributed some great things to GN'R, none of which I hear in his Rolling Stones, REM, rip off albums"

BUT NOW you are saying that only "SOME of Izzy's stuff sounds like early REM and the Stones"

Oh man, dont do that to me, please! I AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW! I dont know if i wanna fight this war with you anymore!

obama-laughing-at-america.jpg

You are really struggling with your reading comprehension.

I didn't state every song Izzy released sounded like the Rolling Stones or Rem, so were is the contradiction? There is none.

I'm sorry, I don't want to be rude, but you're not understanding what is being written here, you really need to work harder. Your comprehension is very poor. Also, I'm not sure why you keep posting pictures of Obama? Is it a racist thing?

42 minutes ago, RONIN said:

Tonto you just don't get it do you? It doesn't matter what Izzy's music sounds like or whether he toured or how many albums he sold. His last name is STRADLIN'. That gives him God status forever. Have some respect mate. Go back and listen to 14 years now and repent for what you've written about Izzy. 

"Well I'm past the point of concern. It's time to play. These last 4 years of madness. Sure put me straight. " 

/thread

14 years? Yeah it's good tune by Axl and Izzy.

1 minute ago, Tonto said:

You are really struggling with your reading comprehension.

I didn't state every song Izzy released sounded like the Rolling Stones or Rem, so were is the contradiction? There is none.

I'm sorry, I don't want to be rude, but you're not understanding what is being written here, you really need to work harder. Your comprehension is very poor. Also, I'm not sure why you keep posting pictures of Obama? Is it a racist thing?

yes you did, its your words and you reduced izzy to being a stones and rem ripoff -- which just goes to show how deep is your knowledge of izzy's music

i am posting these obama laugh pictures because he has a great laugh. but if you see a black man photo and "racism" comes to your mind, and if you think it is fun to insinuate that i am a racist, well, i cant do nothing to help you

On 10/10/2017 at 12:39 AM, ludurigan said:

oh thanks for giving clear orders!

its such fun when people tell other people to shut up on an online DISCUSSION forum!

its such fun when people tell other people what to do!

its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much in the spirit of GNR!

its endless fun!

please give more orders!

its not giving you orders or telling you what to do... if you dont like the tour, the current line up, just dont buy a ticket to see them, stay home but don't go online to just talk shit about the band

• Like 1

I detect the Stones in Izzy's music as well as the Faces, Dolls, Hanoi Rocks, Wailers, Gram Parsons, Dylan, Neil Young, Tom Petty, et al. I do not really detect any REM. Further, there is a obvious correlation between Guns N' Roses' and Izzy's solo music. Izzy was the only band member for instance who wrote within the country rock genre; neither Slash, Duff nor Axl experimented with this genre but you hear it on Izzy's songs, e.g., 'Patience', 'Used to Love Her' and 'You Ain't the First'. Stradlin continued to deliver up excellent country rock masterpieces solo - try 'Gotta Say', 'River', 'Needles', etc.

You simply do not see this style of music in Axl, Slash and Duff's post 1991 music.

1 hour ago, ludurigan said:

yes you did, its your words and you reduced izzy to being a stones and rem ripoff -- which just goes to show how deep is your knowledge of izzy's music

i am posting these obama laugh pictures because he has a great laugh. but if you see a black man photo and "racism" comes to your mind, and if you think it is fun to insinuate that i am a racist, well, i cant do nothing to help you

You don't know how to read. I never once said ALL OF HIS SONGS. You don't understand how to read, it's very simple.

32 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I detect the Stones in Izzy's music as well as the Faces, Dolls, Hanoi Rocks, Wailers, Gram Parsons, Dylan, Neil Young, Tom Petty, et al. I do not really detect any REM. Further, there is a obvious correlation between Guns N' Roses' and Izzy's solo music. Izzy was the only band member for instance who wrote within the country rock genre; neither Slash, Duff nor Axl experimented with this genre but you hear it on Izzy's songs, e.g., 'Patience', 'Used to Love Her' and 'You Ain't the First'. Stradlin continued to deliver up excellent country rock masterpieces solo - try 'Gotta Say', 'River', 'Needles', etc.

You simply do not see this style of music in Axl, Slash and Duff's post 1991 music.

exactly

1 hour ago, cqleonardo said:

its not giving you orders or telling you what to do... if you dont like the tour, the current line up, just dont buy a ticket to see them, stay home but don't go online to just talk shit about the band

oh you keep giving orders, please never stop