The weird part of YouTube

Jabberwocky

We've all found ourselves on what is called "The Weird Side Of Youtube" when clicking random link after random link. Post videos that you have seen when you've been on YouTube at 12 o'clock at night (times may vary LOL). Whether it is something funny, bizarre, musical, or scary it all goes here.

I Feel Fantastic

Agamemnon Counterpart

Robert Alberg - I Been Single All My Life

Soap Scum

Edited by Jabberwocky

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I usually hate to necrobump threads but I think this YouTube channel deserves it cause this is some of the weirdest shit I've ever seen. It's a channel called M5 and supposedly this "woman" is an alien. Yeah that's farfetched, and of course I ain't buying that, but just the content itself it super weird but also super creative.

• 2 weeks later...

What an amazing co-incidence that the genetic anomaly of a half-woman, half-alien being can also look like a white, naked anime character. Chuffing convenient that she's attractive enough so if needs be, the human race doesn't completely die out. 

• Haha 2

On 5/14/2018 at 3:03 AM, Gracii Guns said:

What an amazing co-incidence that the genetic anomaly of a half-woman, half-alien being can also look like a white, naked anime character. Chuffing convenient that she's attractive enough so if needs be, the human race doesn't completely die out. 

Yeah. Like, be the first motherfucker to see a new galaxy, or find a new alien lifeform... and fuck it. And people'd be like, "There he goes. Homeboy fucked a Martian once."

Edited by Jabberwocky
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, aliexpress said:

There's definitely something Black lodge/Laura Palmer/TMFAP about this one.....I can't recall exactly what scene though

Hmmm. the only one I can think of is there was an outtake, in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me, of Laura Palmer having her mouth stretched out as she stood underneath the ceiling fan in her house. But hers was like a creepy Joker grin and not as outlandish as this LOL

• 1 year later...

Forensic Files' "Pure Evil", "Dirty Little Seacret", "Haunting Vision", "Last Will" , "The Wilson Murder", "Hand Delivered" and "A Voice From Beyond" on the FilmRise channel

Kittens as shark bait in Venezuela

All of Shoenice's videos, especially his alcohol and drug aftermath videos and creepy attempt at a children's channel.

emi calculator gst login ifsc code

Edited by natelivliv

There are a lot of medium channels and it has become popular for them to be ''channeling'' dead celebrities like Kurt Cobain, Elvis, Freddie Mercury, etc., and they ask them questions about how the afterlife is and so on... I guess it's weird if you don't believe them.

Edited by EvanG

• 1 month later...

YouTube prankster Cassidy Cambell is popular for doing pranks where he's playing a character. One is a Murican, MAGA type. Another is "wankster' the white hood rat. The characters are really exaggerated and usually the entire video is just how people react to such odd characters. Recently he's started doing 'creep catcher' videos where he lures pedos who believe they are meeting teens for sex. But whats weird to me is that he does them in his trademark comedic characters. He even stays in character to report the creeps to police!

On 10/8/2019 at 10:00 AM, natelivliv said:

Kittens as shark bait in Venezuela

All of Shoenice's videos, especially his alcohol and drug aftermath videos and creepy attempt at a children's channel.

emi calculator gst login ifsc code

Unfortunately I saw the ones with the kittens. That's not weird more so just people being cruel assholes.

Never heard of Shoenice but him calling himself the human garbage disposal sounds interesting

Edited by Jabberwocky

3 hours ago, soon said:

YouTube prankster Cassidy Cambell is popular for doing pranks where he's playing a character. One is a Murican, MAGA type. Another is "wankster' the white hood rat. The characters are really exaggerated and usually the entire video is just how people react to such odd characters. Recently he's started doing 'creep catcher' videos where he lures pedos who believe they are meeting teens for sex. But whats weird to me is that he does them in his trademark comedic characters. He even stays in character to report the creeps to police!

This looks fake to me. Number one is that the other customer's faces weren't blurred out. You have to get written or vocal permission to upload any type of video with other people in it or else you would get sued. Number two is this creep is constantly looking into the camera even before this cowboy character shows up. Number three is the line of “Ain’t nobody fuck my daughter but me” should have set off so many alarm bells that this guy ain't real. Granted I know nothing about vigilante videos so I could be wrong. It just looks and sounds very highly suspect just like all prank videos do.

Edited by Jabberwocky

16 hours ago, Jabberwocky said:

This looks fake to me. Number one is that the other customer's faces weren't blurred out. You have to get written or vocal permission to upload any type of video with other people in it or else you would get sued. Number two is this creep is constantly looking into the camera even before this cowboy character shows up. Number three is the line of “Ain’t nobody fuck my daughter but me” should have set off so many alarm bells that this guy ain't real. Granted I know nothing about vigilante videos so I could be wrong. It just looks and sounds very highly suspect just like all prank videos do.

I see what you mean. Everything you say makes sense, But then I wonder how a YouTuber gets to close off part of a Walmart, including the self check outs, for how long it takes to shoot and also has actors populating it as background and then the cop. He also then apparently got permission to film a Buffalo wings and their staff acted for him? You'd know for better then I - that sound like a lot of work, money and luck? These are coming out weekly.

On 12/8/2019 at 7:43 AM, soon said:

I see what you mean. Everything you say makes sense, But then I wonder how a YouTuber gets to close off part of a Walmart, including the self check outs, for how long it takes to shoot and also has actors populating it as background and then the cop. He also then apparently got permission to film a Buffalo wings and their staff acted for him? You'd know for better then I - that sound like a lot of work, money and luck? These are coming out weekly.

I looked into the law of this and Texas (where he's recording from) has the same wiretapping law as my state does. I live in Virginia and if, for example, you were to record a telephone or in-person public conversations, the state law requires that only one person (i.e. party) consents. If I was to record a phone conversation or do what this guy is doing then by law I'm the only person who has to consent and not the other person. It's called the one-party consent law.

As far as uploading these onto his YouTube channel it looks like, from my outside perspective, he's allowed to but this is where it goes into a grey area. Leaking any kind of private information to the public is considered doxxing, which is illegal. Snapping pics of their license plates and following them could be brought up in a civil suit as harassment. Also cops do not like vigilantes. Even if it's someone trying to do the right thing and bust creepy kiddy diddlers.

What rubs me the wrong way is I feel like he's doing this just for clicks and for people to give him money through Patreon. I know I wouldn't be doing some kind of hacky character if I was trying to "out" molesters. It's serious shit that should be taken as completely serious instead of trying to be lulzy about it. It's no laughing matter, period.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2019 at 3:48 PM, Lies They Tell said:

I'll never forget these.

I've never seen these before. Definitely unsettling. Looks like these were part of an ARG.

Here's something I did. It's just a trailer for a web series I'm doing but I think it's weird and creepy

Edited by Jabberwocky