WANTED: REBEL CONFEDERATE JACKET

AXXXL_fan12

Wear that jacket on the street and you'll look a right cunt.  Not cuz of the symbol, it just has that awful fuckin' Steve McQueens Le Mans replica stiff leather look to it.  There's 100 better ways to sticks a confederate flag on a jacket than that, those things are kinda good in their context, i.e. for stage performances, sort of like Freddie Mercurys leotard, its cool (if you subscribe to the theory that than bristle-tached old poof was ever cool) onstage at Wembley Stadium but on the high street you're gonna look a bit of a bellend.

On 11/13/2017 at 4:44 AM, Len Cnut said:

Wear that jacket on the street and you'll look a right cunt.  Not cuz of the symbol, it just has that awful fuckin' Steve McQueens Le Mans replica stiff leather look to it.  There's 100 better ways to sticks a confederate flag on a jacket than that, those things are kinda good in their context, i.e. for stage performances, sort of like Freddie Mercurys leotard, its cool (if you subscribe to the theory that than bristle-tached old poof was ever cool) onstage at Wembley Stadium but on the high street you're gonna look a bit of a bellend.

You are correct. Plus, it has that 90’s leather jacket look that would be total trash today.

• 2 months later...

That is a valid and excellent point.  For the record, I signed up for the forum because I saw his post, so that is why I only have one post.   I emailed him a link to the LA ROXX website where I bought the jacket (prices for a plain leather jacket start at $1,475.00,)  and which is where Axl got his.  I emailed him pictures of my jacket as well as me wearing the jacket four days ago, AAAAAND I suggested he could pay me with a credit card if he would like.  That gives him protection if I were trying to rip him off; he could then contest the charge and get refunded.  Just wanted to let you know that not everyone is out to rip everyone off.  Especially someone who I know is also a big Axl Rose fan.  But again, you did have valid points as there are a lot of assholes out there these days, and lots of dishonesty.   Thanks for encouraging me to add a second post.  Maybe that will make me look a little more reputable.   :)

• Like 2

On 1/31/2018 at 11:43 PM, estrangedtwat said:

Cool....great idea to send $300 to a guy with 1 post claiming to have something that most likely was one of a kind.

I am pretty sure he didn't mean the one Axl actually wore, however yeah, it is a pretty good idea to make that point quite clear!  That company made others that they sold.  I have one myself. 

On 2/1/2018 at 8:40 PM, Laular2 said:

That is a valid and excellent point.  For the record, I signed up for the forum because I saw his post, so that is why I only have one post.   I emailed him a link to the LA ROXX website where I bought the jacket (prices for a plain leather jacket start at $1,475.00,)  and which is where Axl got his.  I emailed him pictures of my jacket as well as me wearing the jacket four days ago, AAAAAND I suggested he could pay me with a credit card if he would like.  That gives him protection if I were trying to rip him off; he could then contest the charge and get refunded.  Just wanted to let you know that not everyone is out to rip everyone off.  Especially someone who I know is also a big Axl Rose fan.  But again, you did have valid points as there are a lot of assholes out there these days, and lots of dishonesty.   Thanks for encouraging me to add a second post.  Maybe that will make me look a little more reputable.   :)

For true added protection you could pay with a credit card AND PayPal!  Look, we have all started out with zero posts before.  It happens.  Sometimes you have to take a chance.  Same with eBay.  But of course take measures to protect yourself first.  I would do that with anyone, regardless of post count.