Charles Manson dead!

dontdamnmeuyi2015

Finally that crazy murder Charles Manson has died. I hope he suffers for all eternity. No rest for the wicked!

I know he still has followers out there, so I really hope none of them do anything crazy to honor his death.

It took over 50 years in jail for this sucker to die. I'm glad he's finally gone. No more interviews, Manson.

Glad he's dead!

• Like 1

like Manson? Boy are you charitable. Many of their homicidal fantasies, support for mass murders which occurred, or people they give praise to or miss (obomber, H Clinton, Bush sr & jr) would have Mason blushing like a little schoolgirl.

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Finally that crazy murder Charles Manson has died. I hope he suffers for all eternity. No rest for the wicked!

I know he still has followers out there, so I really hope none of them do anything crazy to honor his death.

It took over 50 years in jail for this sucker to die. I'm glad he's finally gone. No more interviews, Manson.

Glad he's dead!

You seem to have a problem with math. He was incarcerated in 1971, so he was in prison for 46 years. Since was in prison, he pretty much couldn't harm anybody anymore. 

1 hour ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

You seem to have a problem with math. He was incarcerated in 1971, so he was in prison for 46 years. Since was in prison, he pretty much couldn't harm anybody anymore. 

Wow, i'm glad you clarified that 4 year error, that changes everything! :rolleyes: And lots of people can still do harm from prison, look at that Warren Jeffs slimeball.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Wow, i'm glad you clarified that 4 year error, that changes everything! :rolleyes: And lots of people can still do harm from prison, look at that Warren Jeffs slimeball.

I admire you coming to the defense of the mathematically challenged, but the Tate murder didn't even happen 50 years ago. If someone's facts are checked they will go through like getting more facts wrong. Plus this is the internet, so a quick Google and you can never look like a fool again. 

Is Warren Jeffs raping anyone outside of prison?

i feel strangely indifferent.

he dies today / he dies tomorrow. it's all the same to me.

i feel nothing. except for resentment of mankind in general. cruelties happen every day. By the time i will be done writing this post, someone will have been killed by some asshole somewhere.

i hope the families of the victims will get some closure now that he's gone.

the world is a sad fucking place.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

I admire you coming to the defense of the mathematically challenged, but the Tate murder didn't even happen 50 years ago. If someone's facts are checked they will go through like getting more facts wrong. Plus this is the internet, so a quick Google and you can never look like a fool again. 

Is Warren Jeffs raping anyone outside of prison?

I'm just going to ignore your first point, but as to the second one, obviously he is not. But he still had control over his followers, still influenced their everyday lives, still made bizarre rules that everyone followed..including who could be with their children, their spouses, who they talked to, etc. That's still doing harm imo. But anyway, we are slightly off topic now. ;)

I agree with the op (not about it being 50 years when it was only 46 lol who does that? Speak in general round numbers when referring to something in the past lol that's like me saying such and such was 100 years ago when it was really 102 lol when will these fools start using google every second of their life to avoid looking like bafoons :lol:) but I agree, glad he's dead! 50 years, whoop, 46 years is long enough to live in prison. Ol Charlie probably feels free. So I'm a burn this one for Manson, who might've been the first to show us that you can be a psycho and still achieve a certain popstar status. That you can kill and murder and actually gain some coolness. That committing random senseless acts of violence can actually win you some fans. Helter skelter!

22 minutes ago, J Dog said:

I agree with the op (not about it being 50 years when it was only 46 lol who does that? Speak in general round numbers when referring to something in the past lol that's like me saying such and such was 100 years ago when it was really 102 lol when will these fools start using google every second of their life to avoid looking like bafoons :lol:) but I agree, glad he's dead! 50 years, whoop, 46 years is long enough to live in prison. Ol Charlie probably feels free. So I'm a burn this one for Manson, who might've been the first to show us that you can be a psycho and still achieve a certain popstar status. That you can kill and murder and actually gain some coolness. That committing random senseless acts of violence can actually win you some fans. Helter skelter!

Jack the Rippers looking up at us from hell thinkin' 'bastards!' :lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I'm just going to ignore your first point, but as to the second one, obviously he is not. But he still had control over his followers, still influenced their everyday lives, still made bizarre rules that everyone followed..including who could be with their children, their spouses, who they talked to, etc. That's still doing harm imo. But anyway, we are slightly off topic now. ;)

As long as they are not murdering people. Nothing you can do about the weak minded. 

• Haha 1

I dont think he controlled shit, they believed what they wanted to believe cuz they were as deluded and he was.  I mean where did all that control shit go when they basically ended up snitching on him, where was the control shit then, what, did it take that long for the acid to wear off?  Facing the fuckin' mucky end of a life sentence tends to sober you up a bit lively I hear. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KiraMPD said:

Is Tex Watson still alive? I find it kinda sad that ol' Charlie gets all the credit while Tex, the man who committed 7 of the Manson family murders, is still relatively unknown by the general public... :violin:

Tex is alive, Patty Krenwinkles alive, Squeaky Fromme is alive (and free...and she tried to kill Gerald Ford too), all of em are alive i think except Susan Atkins who died of a brain tumour.