NITL guest apperances list?

36 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

How many guest apperances did we get in the NITL?

We got: Sebastian Bach, Angry Anderson, Angus Young (X times, cant remember), Billy Gibbons, Dave Grohl, Pink.

Anyone else?

That's quite a bit more than I would've remembered! 

4 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

I think it was proven that it wasn't Slash that posted that and that is was a mere coincidence. :)

I don't think so. The chances of that coincidence happening are too small. If that guy wanted to troll or seek attention he would have done it more than that one time. This was the post by the way

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I don't think so. The chances of that coincidence happening are too small. If that guy wanted to troll or seek attention he would have done it more than that one time. This was the post by the way

That account later posted in another thread hinting that GNR would announce something having to do with AFD when they just announced more dates. After that people began to question if it truly was him and if I recall correctly @RussTCB basically said that it wasn't him and that they'd know if the real Slash posted on the forum. :) 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

That account later posted in another thread hinting that GNR would announce something having to do with AFD when they just announced more dates. After that people began to question if it truly was him and if I recall correctly @RussTCB basically said that it wasn't him and that they'd know if the real Slash posted on the forum. :) 

Oh man I totally missed that somehow. Yeah goddamn.

Or maybe it was a red herring..and Russ is in on it to protect Slashs privacy..*tinfoil hat intensifies*

• Haha 2