Thoughts on Double Talkin Jive

2 hours ago, EvanG said:

This is getting tiring. I still don't know if you're trolling or not. English is your native language, right? @Free Bird is German, so I forgive him for not understanding this, but you should. I've quoted myself several times in saying that I don't know who played the DTJ solo. I've also quoted myself several times in saying that I think Slash probably contributed a lot to those songs, but that I THINK it's quite plausible that Axl had ideas, a vision, had a hand in writing the guitar parts for those particular songs. I'm not a drummer, but I've come up with drum fills. That is often how it goes in a band. You would know if you had band experience. I never stated that he wrote everything. Now, you can have a different opinion, that's fine, but this is the third time now that you're misquoting me. Do you not read properly, or what is it that you don't understand?

Thanks that you're forgiving me but this had nothing to do with not understanding the language. You keep to ignore element parts of my posts but accuse Daisy for the exact same thing that you are doing. I do not think that you're a dumb guy so obviously you are just trolling.

Edited by Free Bird

The soloes being discussed screams Slash but Axl/Izzy have written them. Yeah right...

Theres a reason why Slash is so praised as a guitar player: Its not for technique but for his characteristic way of writting and playing, its like Richards; The guy hits a note and you instantly knows whos playing.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, default_ said:

The soloes being discussed screams Slash but Axl/Izzy have written them. Yeah right...

Theres a reason why Slash is so praised as a guitar player: Its not for technique but for his characteristic way of writting and playing, its like Richards; The guy hits a note and you instantly knows whos playing.

Who is saying that Slash didn't write them?

25 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

Thanks that you're forgiving me but this had nothing to do with not understanding the language. You keep to ignore element parts of my posts but accuse Daisy for the exact same thing that you are doing. I do not think that you're a dumb guy so obviously you are just trolling.

What's that? Keep to ignore? The only thing I 'accuse' dreckige Daisy of is that he misquoted me a couple of times. 

On 12/6/2017 at 9:08 PM, ToonGuns said:

Izzy on lead guitar on the album.

Well if that's Izzy, then he should have more solos. I know Slash has a few different vibratos but that solo threw me because it sounds like Slash's sound and vibrato, always thought it was Slash juts playing a bit restrained. I stand corrected. 

Also, If Izzy played that Solo how come Slash always took it live?

Edited by Tom2112

10 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I couldn't give two shits about this. i am sure Tracy Roberta played lead guitar. I do not care about any of this conversation - it bores me titless. I'm listening to Howlin Wolf. Nothing here to converse upon. 

No one gives two shits about this, it's a GnR forum for crying out loud. I know you spend a lot of time on here, but come on...

And stop misquoting people, dreckige Daisy.

Edited by EvanG