Slash in the Recording studio

London posted a shot of Slash in the Studio laying down some tracks for pre production , Looks like Adam Day was there , A guess on my part but I would say this is the studio that Slash had built - or at his buddy's Big Chris studio , The good thing is like always he is jamming some new material albeit GNR or SMKC or for something else for another artist - Clues* The Conspirators were seen with Slash recently - Todd Kerns played with Hookers and Blow -Dizzys Band  recently , Richard Saying they have recorded Some Ideas * Slash stating he was back to work * With the Conspirators knowing that GNR was reuniting and knew for a while and keeping it hush hush - I think AXL is cool with them for that * Gnr and SMKC  will make a record - SMKC WILL TOUR AFTER GNR tour this summer with a new Record - Gnr will record a album and tour 2019-2020 - Great time to be a SLASH FAN !!!!!!!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

We know he recorded for Classless Act since they announced they'd record on IG. It's best to check the social media threads first before posting threads, this was posted there already

We assume he recorded for CA because of their IG post. As many other reliable sorces told, he would be back to work anyway. It's not unlikely that he records more than just for CA.

3 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

We assume he recorded for CA because of their IG post. As many other reliable sorces told, he would be back to work anyway. It's not unlikely that he records more than just for CA.

If anything I would think that it would be the other way around, Slash records something which means that CA can record there at the same time.

• Like 1