Gardening

Gracii Guns

1 minute ago, cineater said:

Here's what I had.  Two grilled chicken breasts topped with sweet n' smoky maple glaze, bacon and melted cheese.

:drool::drool::drool:

Sounds so good! I made myself a maple sauce recently - love that stuff! Every word in your post is my flavour profile :headbang: And thats smart, when you get chicken breasts you are allowed to add bacon!! 

Where did you get that, goodness?

3 minutes ago, soon said:

He and Lesh should pair up for a band, the Phashion Victims :awesomeface::facepalm::lol: 

... I'll see myself out :lol:

Anyways, groovy opener! Its your first show, but have you listened to them much before?

Nope, never.  I see what you mean about the drummer. :lol:  Thought they were going to play Iko, Iko.

Just now, soon said:

:drool::drool::drool:

Sounds so good! I made myself a maple sauce recently - love that stuff! Every word in your post is my flavour profile :headbang: And thats smart, when you get chicken breasts you are allowed to add bacon!! 

Where did you get that, goodness?

Cracker Barrel.  I'm hunting for the recipe.  Maple syrup, bacon and cheese. :heart: 

6 minutes ago, cineater said:

Nope, never.  I see what you mean about the drummer. :lol:  Thought they were going to play Iko, Iko.

Cracker Barrel.  I'm hunting for the recipe.  Maple syrup, bacon and cheese. :heart: 

Hope you are digging git so far?! I thought that too!

I want to go to Cracker Barrel, lol. Was there an occasion that brought you to that restaurant?

Cant beat those flavours. I was lucky enough to make myself a bacon grilled cheese sandwich for dinner. But it was turkey bacon (which should not be a thing) :lol:

Im into these organ riffs!

14 minutes ago, soon said:

Hope you are digging git so far?! I thought that too!

I want to go to Cracker Barrel, lol. Was there an occasion that brought you to that restaurant?

Cant beat those flavours. I was lucky enough to make myself a bacon grilled cheese sandwich for dinner. But it was turkey bacon (which should not be a thing) :lol:

Im into these organ riffs!

It's okay, not really into them but I don't know the music.  I'd be out walking the venue checking out the crowd at this point.

Nothing online for the recipe yet.  It just came out at the end of July so give it time.  The ex's birthday dinner.  We had gifts for him and he had Caleb's gifts.  We met halfway.  Tomorrow I have the granddaughter's birthday shopping trip.  We are getting out nails done and then clothes shopping.

Whatever they are playing themselves into here sounds cool.  Free, cool melody but the lyrics suck.

Edited by cineater

12 minutes ago, cineater said:

It's okay, not really into them but I don't know the music.  I'd be out walking the venue checking out the crowd at this point.

Nothing online for the recipe yet.  It just came out at the end of July so give it time.  The ex's birthday dinner.  We had gifts for him and he had Caleb's gifts.  We met halfway.  Tomorrow I have the granddaughter's birthday shopping trip.  We are getting out nails done and then clothes shopping.

Whatever they are playing themselves into here sounds cool.  Free, cool melody but the lyrics suck.

Not my favourite show Ive heard either. But enjoying it.

Feels like just yesterday you were at your exes birthday! Tomorrow sounds fun. You girls have fun. 

Yeah, Phish lyrics often aspire to something very different than Dead lyrics :lol:

1 minute ago, cineater said:

I can hear some Dead, psychedelic and Zappa influences.  Of course the funk.   Just not working for me.  Do you love this band?

I hear all that too!

I dont love them, but I like them. I was more into them a while ago, when I first heard them. Before I ever heard them, they had broken up/took a hiatus at least once - and I tend to enjoy the pre hiatus stuff more. This show is post hiatus, later day Phish.

Theres a hilarious podcast where two comedians debate the merits and likability of Phish, with one saying how great they are and the other comedian saying "The only way to like Phish is to decide to like Phish." :lol: And I kinda get that. I can understand people not being super into them. 

To me, the keys and drums are the highlight of Phish shows. 

3 minutes ago, soon said:

Not my favourite show Ive heard either. But enjoying it.

Feels like just yesterday you were at your exes birthday! Tomorrow sounds fun. You girls have fun. 

Yeah, Phish lyrics often aspire to something very different than Dead lyrics :lol:

I hear all that too!

I dont love them, but I like them. I was more into them a while ago, when I first heard them. Before I ever heard them, they had broken up/took a hiatus at least once - and I tend to enjoy the pre hiatus stuff more. This show is post hiatus, later day Phish.

Theres a hilarious podcast where two comedians debate the merits and likability of Phish, with one saying how great they are and the other comedian saying "The only way to like Phish is to decide to like Phish." :lol: And I kinda get that. I can understand people not being super into them. 

To me, the keys and drums are the highlight of Phish shows. 

It was father's day and my birthday.  We won't see him again until Christmas.

My daughter tried to make pancakes on the stove this morning. :lol:  Both of us just looked at her.  She ended up calling grubhub.  Blame his genes. <_<

11 minutes ago, cineater said:

It was father's day and my birthday.  We won't see him again until Christmas.

My daughter tried to make pancakes on the stove this morning. :lol:  Both of us just looked at her.  She ended up calling grubhub.  Blame his genes. <_<

Im such a jerk, not remembering your birthday!

Happy Birthday, Cin! Heres to a year of health and happiness! Any hopes for the coming year?

:lol: I mean, you must have shown Karen around the kitchen when she was growing up

Just now, soon said:

Im such a jerk, not remembering your birthday!

Happy Birthday, Cin! Heres to a year of health and happiness! Any hopes for the coming year?

:lol: I mean, you must have shown Karen around the kitchen when she was growing up

No not really.  High pressured job and single parent, who has time to cook but we did have pancakes often enough.  She just didn't want to get out the grill.

Wish GNR would take an intermission.

My birthday was back in June and you got me.

8 minutes ago, cineater said:

No not really.  High pressured job and single parent, who has time to cook but we did have pancakes often enough.  She just didn't want to get out the grill.

Wish GNR would take an intermission.

My birthday was back in June and you got me.

I just checked my real life, physical wall calendar. Your birthday was marked and circled in red. I thought it didnt sound right that it was your birthday again.. but pandemic time is weird :lol:

GnR intermission would be great. Well, now they would be at least. Back in the day they might not have returned to the stage! lol

That makes sense that you didnt get the chance to teach her back in the day. Definitely Dads genes there, then. Maybe she'll still pick up a bit form you. :headbang:

Edited by soon

1 minute ago, soon said:

I just checked my real life, physical wall calendar. Your birthday was marked and circled in red. I thought it didnt sound ring that it was your birthday again.. but pandemic time is weird :lol:

GnR intermission would be great. Well, now they would be at least. Back in the day they might not have returned to the stage! lol

That makes sense that you didnt get the chance to teach her back in the day. Definitely Dads genes there, then. Maybe she'll still pick up a bit form you. :headbang:

It's not the grubhub from me either.  We couldn't afford to order out.  That's the bad influence of the daddy yet again. :lol:

When is your birthday?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, soon said:

What are we talking about? (If you feel like sharing that)

A horse. :lol:

Finish the book I was reading.  The murder didn't make much sense.  The author got rid of the main guy's long time girlfriend and burned down his historic home without hardly any notice from the guy.  I'm afraid I'm not making much sense writing either.  Just following the story along not knowing where I'm going.  Neither of us know where we're going. :lol:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, cineater said:

A horse. :lol:

Finish the book I was reading.  The murder didn't make much sense.  The author got rid of the main guy's long time girlfriend and burned down his historic home without hardly any notice from the guy.  I'm afraid I'm not making much sense writing either.  Just following the story along not knowing where I'm going.  Neither of us know where we're going. :lol:

A horse. Of course. :lol:

Actually that makes sense to me, to be talking about a horse.

Sucks that the book you read fell apart like that. From what I’ve read of your writing, you’ve got nothing to worry about.

9 hours ago, cineater said:

lol, Trey is getting off his horse.

Maybe I heard those lyrics wrong. :lol:

Haha, I’m not sure. Sounds like a Bobby lyric :lol:

Sorry I fell asleep! I always tell myself, I’ll just lay down and keep watching....

must have been nearly over?

Beautiful day at the garden. Enjoying it here for the first time since spring.

Which is especially nice to enjoy today, the day I found out I may have been fucked out of a bursary I won that was to go towards my agri-venture this passed spring 2020.

Im sitting here rereading emails and thinking “there’s got to be a reasonable explanation to all this...” I think that the explanation might be that I’ve been fucked over.

5 hours ago, soon said:

Beautiful day at the garden. Enjoying it here for the first time since spring.

Which is especially nice to enjoy today, the day I found out I may have been fucked out of a bursary I won that was to go towards my agri-venture this passed spring 2020.

Im sitting here rereading emails and thinking “there’s got to be a reasonable explanation to all this...” I think that the explanation might be that I’ve been fucked over.

I hope you figure it out.

Had my grand daughter all day.  We got nails done and shopping.  Her first trip to Victoria's Secret.  She came out of the dressing room to show us her clothes and I thought it was some other teenager.  She just turned 11!  Taller than both my daughter and I.  She's having a sleepover party tonight.  They are making tie dye shirts.  My suggestion.

Thinking I'm skipping Phish tonight.

13 hours ago, cineater said:

I hope you figure it out.

Had my grand daughter all day.  We got nails done and shopping.  Her first trip to Victoria's Secret.  She came out of the dressing room to show us her clothes and I thought it was some other teenager.  She just turned 11!  Taller than both my daughter and I.  She's having a sleepover party tonight.  They are making tie dye shirts.  My suggestion.

Thinking I'm skipping Phish tonight.

Sounds like a really fun day for you two! I cant believe shes so tall already! Is her Dad tall? I love that you got them making tie dyes :headbang:

More beans to husk.