Gardening

Gracii Guns

2 hours ago, soon said:

Id like a simple life too. Its amazing how complicated it can be to achieve this sometimes! :lol: 'Having a hard time, living the good life'

Good to hear from Marsha. Poor Coyote.

Once the leaves are dried and mulched do you find many bugs in it? Im thinking about collecting a lawn bag to mix into my worm farm.

We get a show tonight!! Shakedown Scream :dance:

I know, it's show night!

I'm hoping the bugs all runaway before I take the lawn mower to the leaves.  After that I don't go looking for them.  The snakes like it though.

I was up at 2:30 with a headache.  Made the mistake of letting the cats out at 4:30.  I finally got tired of waiting for Simone and went back to bed at 6:30.

56 minutes ago, cineater said:

I know, it's show night!

I'm hoping the bugs all runaway before I take the lawn mower to the leaves.  After that I don't go looking for them.  The snakes like it though.

I was up at 2:30 with a headache.  Made the mistake of letting the cats out at 4:30.  I finally got tired of waiting for Simone and went back to bed at 6:30.

Its an acoustic and electric performance. From the Dead Set and Reckoning live albums!

I think Ive messed with bugs enuogh for a while come to think of it!

Headache is no fun. And then the cats. I hope this doesnt help what youve been fighting off get ya! You must be exhausted?

I found a stapler and manila file jackets so Im going to town organizing my notes, recipe ideas, lyrics, receipts/warranties, etc, all of which have appeared exponentially since the pandemic. This is my idea of a good time! :lol:

It's allergies.  My eyes are burning.

Don't remind me, I need to get some shit organized too.  Stopped by the garden.  Joe got our award sign put up.  No work going on with the creek project today.  Was going to stop by and vote but the place is so packed they were parking all up and down the street.  I'm just going to wait until election day.

Did you see the price of a GNR mask?

46 minutes ago, cineater said:

It's allergies.  My eyes are burning.

Don't remind me, I need to get some shit organized too.  Stopped by the garden.  Joe got our award sign put up.  No work going on with the creek project today.  Was going to stop by and vote but the place is so packed they were parking all up and down the street.  I'm just going to wait until election day.

Did you see the price of a GNR mask?

Stupid allergies!

Id love to see a pic of the award sign sometime when you get a chance? Thats so awesome!!! :headbang:

Construction work is so slow and frustrating. Is is voting this year, Im sure. On behalf of humanity - Thank You For Voting!!!

No, I didnt see.... more than $20?

Ive got a single tiny nettle germinating!

59 minutes ago, cineater said:

$15  I have one of those masks without the GNR logo that I got free.  It's my favorite.

No clue who those guys are.

And you also have your GnR hankerchief already :headbang:

I was looking up today's show earlier and it mentioned that the guests are Grateful Dead podcaster's. Sounded like they might have had the first big Dead podcast.

Maybe you and I should start a Grateful Dead podcast??

41 minutes ago, soon said:

And you also have your GnR hankerchief already :headbang:

I was looking up today's show earlier and it mentioned that the guests are Grateful Dead podcaster's. Sounded like they might have had the first big Dead podcast.

Maybe you and I should start a Grateful Dead podcast??

God no!  I like the music.  I'm not a Dead nerd.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cineater said:

Did you get the pictures?  That is as close as I can get and then I zoomed in.

China cat sunflower :) What a beauty - such a unique coat! Thanks!

And the award sign. Fuck yeah. Thats really incredible, Cin. Say it loud, say it proud!!!

One more minute till pre show with these obvious podcast nerds :P

1 minute ago, soon said:

China cat sunflower :) What a beauty - such a unique coat! Thanks!

And the award sign. Fuck yeah. Thats really incredible, Cin. Say it loud, say it proud!!!

One more minute till pre show with these obvious podcast nerds :P

Cool opening.  Look at the punkin heads for the bears.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, soon said:

Oh, he looks a bit like Axl doesnt he?!

(They are nerds, I guess you called it about podcasters :lol:)

No, I was thinking Jarmo with the curly hair.

They refer to themselves as freaks not nerds, still nerds.

Edited by cineater