Gardening

Gracii Guns

8 hours ago, cineater said:

That was a long concert.  Good night sweet dreams.

I must have made it for most of the show?

Those two Bobby country rave ups where intense, especially in contrast to the first set! And all the gun slinging and shooting people stuff hits me differently because of this Dead and Gone podcast.

10 hours ago, cineater said:

I heard Springsteen's Not Fade Away today.  Not as good as the Dead does it.

I havent heard that - is it new? No one does anything as good as the Dead - not even Dylan playing his own songs :headbang:

10 hours ago, cineater said:

Franklin's Tower!

Was playing this earlier in the day!

24 minutes ago, soon said:

I must have made it for most of the show?

Those two Bobby country rave ups where intense, especially in contrast to the first set! And all the gun slinging and shooting people stuff hits me differently because of this Dead and Gone podcast.

I havent heard that - is it new? No one does anything as good as the Dead - not even Dylan playing his own songs :headbang:

Was playing this earlier in the day!

That could only have been worse if it was Nancy Pelosi dancing to the Dead.  Of course she likes the Dead, they throw you out of San Francisco if you don't.

I'm off to the garden.  It's a sunny day.  Everybody is showing up.

3 hours ago, cineater said:

That could only have been worse if it was Nancy Pelosi dancing to the Dead.  Of course she likes the Dead, they throw you out of San Francisco if you don't.

I'm off to the garden.  It's a sunny day.  Everybody is showing up.

Have fun! My gardens been killed by frost

How could I forget.  The monarch waystation plants got moved to the hoop house.  Donna said we could keep them in there until March.  I was thinking 15 pots and there were 40!

Maybe we were going for some Stevie Nicks type witch. :lol:

Edited by cineater
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cineater said:

The west side of the building.

Sent you some pictures.  That's my ghost outside of the house and that's me in 78.  I think I'm a witch, Debbie is Dorothy and Gary is a conehead.  Some college party.

So cool!! I love this. Great costumes! I can see a Stevie Nicks vibe! Looks fun!

Whats the deal with coneheads anyways? SNL skit, yeah. But like... Why and why? :lol: And also, why does your friend look so cool as a conehead? :headbang::lol:

Youre feeling happy to give up those beds?

28 minutes ago, cineater said:

How could I forget.  The monarch waystation plants got moved to the hoop house.  Donna said we could keep them in there until March.  I was thinking 15 pots and there were 40!

Glad there was room!!

I have absolutely no idea why. But my microgreens are dying. Its their seeds and their soil that came with it. Simple directions followed.

12 minutes ago, soon said:

So cool!! I love this. Great costumes! I can see a Stevie Nicks vibe! Looks fun!

Whats the deal with coneheads anyways? SNL skit, yeah. But like... Why and why? :lol: And also, why does your friend look so cool as a conehead? :headbang::lol:

Youre feeling happy to give up those beds?

Glad there was room!!

I have absolutely no idea why. But my microgreens are dying. Its their seeds and their soil that came with it. Simple directions followed.

It was the 70's who knew.

Giving away my plants?  Not really.

Damping off?  Did you have the fan going?

1 hour ago, cineater said:

It was the 70's who knew.

Giving away my plants?  Not really.

Damping off?  Did you have the fan going?

Im sorry you felt that it would be good to give up some beds, even though you dont want too. :( 

Yeah, fans going, warm lights. And its self watering terra cotta pot.

2 hours ago, soon said:

Im sorry you felt that it would be good to give up some beds, even though you dont want too. :( 

Yeah, fans going, warm lights. And its self watering terra cotta pot.

Send me a picture.  There's not a cat laying on them is there?

We had about 30 trick or treaters.  Beautiful night out there.

It's Lily's birthday time.  She's 5.

9 hours ago, cineater said:

Send me a picture.  There's not a cat laying on them is there?

We had about 30 trick or treaters.  Beautiful night out there.

It's Lily's birthday time.  She's 5.

Yay Lily!! And how long have you been together, then?

Were you dressed up for halloween?

Will send a pic, thanks. No cats laying on them. I think the white mold is spreading to it from neighbouring pots? And that mold is more than the orta can handle maybe?

1 hour ago, soon said:

Yay Lily!! And how long have you been together, then?

Were you dressed up for halloween?

Will send a pic, thanks. No cats laying on them. I think the white mold is spreading to it from neighbouring pots? And that mold is more than the orta can handle maybe?

I got Lily when she was 6 to 8 weeks old.  I didn't dress up last night.  We set the clocks back an hour last night.

We get a killing frost tonight.  I'll have a lot of work next week.  The rest of the week looks really nice.

Check out this site for microgreens:  https://www.allthatgrows.in/blogs/posts/how-to-solve-common-microgreen-problems#:~:text=If you are worried about,process of germination and growth.&text=It is very important to,of your microgreens are clean.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, cineater said:

I got Lily when she was 6 to 8 weeks old.  I didn't dress up last night.  We set the clocks back an hour last night.

We get a killing frost tonight.  I'll have a lot of work next week.  The rest of the week looks really nice.

Check out this site for microgreens:  https://www.allthatgrows.in/blogs/posts/how-to-solve-common-microgreen-problems#:~:text=If you are worried about,process of germination and growth.&text=It is very important to,of your microgreens are clean.

Lily! She must have been even tinyer than Beaker?!

Hopefully you having to clean up after a killing frost will get my ass in gear.

Thanks for this great info!! Ive had all these issues! Haha. And given that some are said to be due to insufficient lighting, Im still at a loss. Lots of things to trouble shoot now!

26 minutes ago, cineater said:

Not doing very well getting my ass in gear.  I'm going to try some leftover candy from last night.  I need chocolate! :lol:

I need chocolate too, on Tuesday I get my groceries and I hope that there will still be lots of discounted halloween candy!

Im not sleeping much lately. I was amazied with myself when i got out the door earlier today.

Oh well, maybe its time we both had a Willie Sunday with a bathtub-full of coffee?

Does Lily know shes being celebrated?

2 hours ago, soon said:

I need chocolate too, on Tuesday I get my groceries and I hope that there will still be lots of discounted halloween candy!

Im not sleeping much lately. I was amazied with myself when i got out the door earlier today.

Oh well, maybe its time we both had a Willie Sunday with a bathtub-full of coffee?

Does Lily know shes being celebrated?

She's taking her birthday nap.  They will get treats tonight to celebrate.

I've been sleeping a lot lately.  Rain and allergies.

43 minutes ago, cineater said:

She's taking her birthday nap.  They will get treats tonight to celebrate.

I've been sleeping a lot lately.  Rain and allergies.

This is too many days of you feeling a bit under the weather :hug: Feel better soon!

Those lucky ducks! Happy for you all!

2 nettles peaking through now!

1 hour ago, soon said:

This is too many days of you feeling a bit under the weather :hug: Feel better soon!

Those lucky ducks! Happy for you all!

2 nettles peaking through now!

I don't feel bad, just sleepy.  I keep checking the carbon monoxide meter to make sure that's not it.  It's at zero.  Decided I should eat better.  I'm making cheesy potatoes!

Signed up for a class on propagating natives.  Sorry, it's not open to the public.