Gardening

Gracii Guns

18 hours ago, cineater said:

Don't know, you are the better cook.  Or I should say you are the cook. :lol:

I sent you pictures.  The leaves were a brighter yellow when they first came down but they still look good on the beds.  The color fades as the leaves dry up and eventually they are shades of brown.  Simone is not going to be happy I mowed down her cover plants.  I could do the beds along the fence if I get more leaves but I'm not going to go looking for them.  Chris was delighted I wanted the leaves.  He has a service coming next week to take all the leaves out of his yard.  Told him what I do.  He understands but still doesn't want his leaves.  He was amazed at how quickly and clean his front yard became.

Took all my cardboard to recycling and my side project showed up while I was there.  Decided it was too cold to plant the bee balm today.  That was this morning and I'm out there without a jacket now.

When are the worms coming?

Cheesy potatoes is by far the best recipe in my repetoire. And that's all you! :headbang:

The beds on your back porch look incredible with those leaves on them! Almost as a nice as with plants! I bet you will seek out more leaves! :lol: I can imagine you zipping up Chris' leaves so fast :lol:

I love that you recycle even though its far less convenient than it is here. Fun to run into people at the recycling yard I bet though! Im just so glad youve got heat!

I will get those worms as soon I (re)learn how to use the farm. Was so long ago that I took out a library book on it and first ordered one! :lol: And then this was to come with instructions so I hadnt been educating myself much in the mean time. Ive carved out some time to find some proper tutorials today - on vertical flow warm bins. I cant wait to get started! And its also an excuse to get some more kit - my favourite!:lol: I'll need a moisture meter and Ph testing kit at minimum :headbang:

43 minutes ago, soon said:

Cheesy potatoes is by far the best recipe in my repetoire. And that's all you! :headbang:

The beds on your back porch look incredible with those leaves on them! Almost as a nice as with plants! I bet you will seek out more leaves! :lol: I can imagine you zipping up Chris' leaves so fast :lol:

I love that you recycle even though its far less convenient than it is here. Fun to run into people at the recycling yard I bet though! Im just so glad youve got heat!

I will get those worms as soon I (re)learn how to use the farm. Was so long ago that I took out a library book on it and first ordered one! :lol: And then this was to come with instructions so I hadnt been educating myself much in the mean time. Ive carved out some time to find some proper tutorials today - on vertical flow warm bins. I cant wait to get started! And its also an excuse to get some more kit - my favourite!:lol: I'll need a moisture meter and Ph testing kit at minimum :headbang:

The beds do look nice with their winter coat on.  There will be all kinds of little bugs and animals living under there.  We're getting a nice rain today that will pack it down but tonight we get high winds.  That should stay put.  I'll probably just get bigger leaves on top of the cut up ones.  This why I don't have to weed.  The perennials will warm up and push right through that.  For some reason the weed seeds don't but in my beds at the gardens I do get a lot of reseeding from the plants I want.  Can't tell you how much easier this kind of gardening is.

Peeked at the funds recommended from the county for us.  No budget cuts for next year.  Probably won't get that cost of living increase but not to get cut is good.  The county actually reported an increase in revenue which was unexpected due to covid.

I am so trained to recycle.  Chris sent me a text thanking me for the copper tubing I dropped off at his house.  He collects it and cashes it in when he gets enough.  Between my bathrooms and HVAC, he probably needs to make a run.

Okay, it's a secret.  Leslie, our native lead, has won our major award for the year.  It gets announced in January.

3 hours ago, cineater said:

The beds do look nice with their winter coat on.  There will be all kinds of little bugs and animals living under there.  We're getting a nice rain today that will pack it down but tonight we get high winds.  That should stay put.  I'll probably just get bigger leaves on top of the cut up ones.  This why I don't have to weed.  The perennials will warm up and push right through that.  For some reason the weed seeds don't but in my beds at the gardens I do get a lot of reseeding from the plants I want.  Can't tell you how much easier this kind of gardening is.

Peeked at the funds recommended from the county for us.  No budget cuts for next year.  Probably won't get that cost of living increase but not to get cut is good.  The county actually reported an increase in revenue which was unexpected due to covid.

I am so trained to recycle.  Chris sent me a text thanking me for the copper tubing I dropped off at his house.  He collects it and cashes it in when he gets enough.  Between my bathrooms and HVAC, he probably needs to make a run.

Okay, it's a secret.  Leslie, our native lead, has won our major award for the year.  It gets announced in January.

Happy little homes for all the critters - perfect! I'd love to use leaf mulch. So good for the beds and less weeds! I hope to asap.

Yay no budget cuts! Although, yeah for some people no inflation is kinda a pay cut. Thats a nice thing about more revenue during pandemic!

And if someone can get paid for recycling, then even better. Ive known some scrappers. Always seem like top men.

Leslie!!!!!!! Im so happy for her!! Id love to hear more, but dont want to pry.

Ive been cleaning, organizing paper files and getting my new organizer all filled up. Then I fell asleep - Im not made for collating :lol:

3 hours ago, cineater said:

High, gusty winds tonight.  Craig left a long copper pipe leaning against my bush, pointed towards my bedroom window.  I saw the Omen!  I'm not getting impaled.  That pipe is coming in the garage. :lol: 

Cin... you there?? DId it impale you? :lol:

2 hours ago, soon said:

Happy little homes for all the critters - perfect! I'd love to use leaf mulch. So good for the beds and less weeds! I hope to asap.

Yay no budget cuts! Although, yeah for some people no inflation is kinda a pay cut. Thats a nice thing about more revenue during pandemic!

And if someone can get paid for recycling, then even better. Ive known some scrappers. Always seem like top men.

Leslie!!!!!!! Im so happy for her!! Id love to hear more, but dont want to pry.

Ive been cleaning, organizing paper files and getting my new organizer all filled up. Then I fell asleep - Im not made for collating :lol:

Cin... you there?? DId it impale you? :lol:

Craig blamed Kevin for that being left outside instead of being in the garage.  He has a guy who works for him named Kevin who gets blamed for everything. :lol:

A few of the cuttings are not looking good but their stems are strong so maybe they will get new leaves.  I'm thinking they will ended up going in the garage and out everyday for sun when the spring comes.  The rest of them look really good.  Tempted to start the calla lily seeds just to see if I can get them to grow.  No idea what I would do with the plants.

We've been rainy all day.  Crashed on the couch myself for a while.  It's clearing out now but another round of thunderstorms come through tonight.  The kid worked the covid floor last night so we cancelled our shopping plans for this weekend.  Think I'll cook up some oatmeal raisin cookies for the work crew tomorrow and for me tonight!

56 minutes ago, cineater said:

Craig blamed Kevin for that being left outside instead of being in the garage.  He has a guy who works for him named Kevin who gets blamed for everything. :lol:

A few of the cuttings are not looking good but their stems are strong so maybe they will get new leaves.  I'm thinking they will ended up going in the garage and out everyday for sun when the spring comes.  The rest of them look really good.  Tempted to start the calla lily seeds just to see if I can get them to grow.  No idea what I would do with the plants.

We've been rainy all day.  Crashed on the couch myself for a while.  It's clearing out now but another round of thunderstorms come through tonight.  The kid worked the covid floor last night so we cancelled our shopping plans for this weekend.  Think I'll cook up some oatmeal raisin cookies for the work crew tomorrow and for me tonight!

Classic Kevin(s) :lol:. I met a guy named Kevin who was actually angry at the world in part because the name "Kevin" was always the butt of the joke, in his opinion :lol:

See just days ago you were hoping some cuttings wouldnt make it. But here you are batting 1000! :headbang: Would be fun to try out the calla lillys!

Karen is awesome!! I pray she stays well. If I werent out of eggs I would make oatmeal choc chip right now :drool: You are a good-ideas-machine!! And the crew is lucky

Im so pleased with my new organizers

1 hour ago, soon said:

Classic Kevin(s) :lol:. I met a guy named Kevin who was actually angry at the world in part because the name "Kevin" was always the butt of the joke, in his opinion :lol:

See just days ago you were hoping some cuttings wouldnt make it. But here you are batting 1000! :headbang: Would be fun to try out the calla lillys!

Karen is awesome!! I pray she stays well. If I werent out of eggs I would make oatmeal choc chip right now :drool: You are a good-ideas-machine!! And the crew is lucky

Im so pleased with my new organizers

Have your shit together for the moment. :lol:  By the end of the growing session my room is a complete mess.

Looks like we have tornado possibilities tonight.  Might be getting that new roof. :lol:

Cookies came out good.  Might as well make some cheesy potatoes since I'm working in there.  Made chili verde last night.  Ooops out of the soup I need for that.

Our covid numbers are going up fast.  I'm staying home as much as possible.  The county next to me is requesting people only go out if they have to.

Edited by cineater

Forgot.  Craig said he was getting his clones in next week.  That's the term for his pot plants.  Said I would have to come over to see them.  Not sure if I can do that without a license.  Then mentioned I might have to get one if I need to take care of them during vacations or an emergency.  How cool would that be to add pot grower license to my resume?

Tom is complaining about the finished work for the creek project.  He's a retired custom home builder.  Not sure that qualifies him to judge this but in that long email chain, somebody asks about Alex's quarantine.  Oh really?  He was just talking to Kevin on Wednesday and the email is Friday.  We told you guys to stop talking to Alex! :lol:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, cineater said:

Have your shit together for the moment. :lol:  By the end of the growing session my room is a complete mess.

Looks like we have tornado possibilities tonight.  Might be getting that new roof. :lol:

Cookies came out good.  Might as well make some cheesy potatoes since I'm working in there.  Made chili verde last night.  Ooops out of the soup I need for that.

Our covid numbers are going up fast.  I'm staying home as much as possible.  The county next to me is requesting people only go out if they have to.

Now Im moving things from one pocket to the other on my organizer :lol: I know it becomes a mad house quickly!

Did you gt a tornado?? Hope your roof is intact! :lol:

Youve been cooking up a delicious storm! I want all that!! Chilli verde would be perfect right now

Im so glad you are staying in. Its getting truly scary again.

12 hours ago, cineater said:

Forgot.  Craig said he was getting his clones in next week.  That's the term for his pot plants.  Said I would have to come over to see them.  Not sure if I can do that without a license.  Then mentioned I might have to get one if I need to take care of them during vacations or an emergency.  How cool would that be to add pot grower license to my resume?

Tom is complaining about the finished work for the creek project.  He's a retired custom home builder.  Not sure that qualifies him to judge this but in that long email chain, somebody asks about Alex's quarantine.  Oh really?  He was just talking to Kevin on Wednesday and the email is Friday.  We told you guys to stop talking to Alex! :lol:

Be a pot grower, Cin!! :headbang:That would round out your resume perfectly! So, all three of us are growing cuttings then? I guess thats how the cool kids roll? :lol: Im still available for quality control if Craig needs me :P

Who would even want to talk to Alex? :max::lol: What a headache. In my experience all older men have strong opinions on construction work. And you got a pro! :lol:

• Like 1

Not even enough weather to blow a bunch of leaves down.  The news always tries to make more out of it then they need to.  My beds are in tact.

Craig is not coming until Tuesday now.  Okay but I made oatmeal raisin cookies and I'm not guaranteeing they will still be here by then. :lol:

I noticed that about construction too.  It must not be an exact science. :lol: 

Organization is better when you're actually working it.  You get a better feel for it.  I'm one of those keep that shit out of my way and everything has a place.  I cook like that too.  When the food is done, the kitchen is clean. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cineater said:

Not even enough weather to blow a bunch of leaves down.  The news always tries to make more out of it then they need to.  My beds are in tact.

Craig is not coming until Tuesday now.  Okay but I made oatmeal raisin cookies and I'm not guaranteeing they will still be here by then. :lol:

I noticed that about construction too.  It must not be an exact science. :lol: 

Organization is better when you're actually working it.  You get a better feel for it.  I'm one of those keep that shit out of my way and everything has a place.  I cook like that too.  When the food is done, the kitchen is clean. 

Im glad the weather wsnt a problem!

You snooze you lose, Craig. Thats 'bakers rights' I believe :lol:

Yes. I guess what makes a 45 degree angle is up for debate? :lol:

I often ut things away in closets and then they never see the light of day again because I'm too forgetful. :lol: But now that my food scraps will go straight from the cutting board into the worm farm, I should be a tidier cook.

53 minutes ago, soon said:

Im glad the weather wsnt a problem!

You snooze you lose, Craig. Thats 'bakers rights' I believe :lol:

Yes. I guess what makes a 45 degree angle is up for debate? :lol:

I often ut things away in closets and then they never see the light of day again because I'm too forgetful. :lol: But now that my food scraps will go straight from the cutting board into the worm farm, I should be a tidier cook.

Sloppy cook, good food!

Potheads in the sun.  That has to be the best subject line I've ever sent you. :lol:  I have the garage door up so the perennials can get some sun and it's an easy catch for those blowing leaves. :lol:

Music Sunday.  Somehow I've listen my way into the Temptations, Papa Was A Rollin' Stone.  The music is so cool for this song.  Lyrics not so much.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, cineater said:

Sloppy cook, good food!

Potheads in the sun.  That has to be the best subject line I've ever sent you. :lol:  I have the garage door up so the perennials can get some sun and it's an easy catch for those blowing leaves. :lol:

Music Sunday.  Somehow I've listen my way into the Temptations, Papa Was A Rollin' Stone.  The music is so cool for this song.  Lyrics not so much.

Well, me stuffing is pretty, pretty, pretty baller :lol:

:rofl-lol: "potheads in the sun/ that is what we are" :lol: Once we get some of Craigs product at least :lol: They look so happy just chilling out. And I hope that all the neighbours leaves blow into your garage :lol:

Nice - That song is so fun and groovy :headbang:I was listening to a Star Wars audiobook today. It celebrates the 40th anniversary of the first ever film by telling new short stories about background characters in the film. It follows the same story progression as teh movie too. So when Luke buys a droid we get a short story about that, but a differnt story and main characters as the movie. Its really creative and fun! Its called "A Certain Point of Few" after the Obi-Wan quote from that same film. Its too cool.

And Im taking a first stab at decarbing some sift. Does that mean anything to you? No? Okay :lol: (Im cooking the resin glands of cannabis buds to make the THC and CBD more bio available). Smells enticing!

I should put some music on too! Local classic rock station calls itself "church" on Sundays, lol. I like the new Ac/DC, Bruce and Cornels Patience. So radio is good these days :headbang:

2 hours ago, soon said:

Well, me stuffing is pretty, pretty, pretty baller :lol:

:rofl-lol: "potheads in the sun/ that is what we are" :lol: Once we get some of Craigs product at least :lol: They look so happy just chilling out. And I hope that all the neighbours leaves blow into your garage :lol:

Nice - That song is so fun and groovy :headbang:I was listening to a Star Wars audiobook today. It celebrates the 40th anniversary of the first ever film by telling new short stories about background characters in the film. It follows the same story progression as teh movie too. So when Luke buys a droid we get a short story about that, but a differnt story and main characters as the movie. Its really creative and fun! Its called "A Certain Point of Few" after the Obi-Wan quote from that same film. Its too cool.

And Im taking a first stab at decarbing some sift. Does that mean anything to you? No? Okay :lol: (Im cooking the resin glands of cannabis buds to make the THC and CBD more bio available). Smells enticing!

I should put some music on too! Local classic rock station calls itself "church" on Sundays, lol. I like the new Ac/DC, Bruce and Cornels Patience. So radio is good these days :headbang:

No, made no sense to me.  Maybe you should come work for Craig.  He likes to cook too.  Did it work?

I've just been hanging out all day reading too.  Feel like a bum but I have lots to do next week so I guess it's okay if I sit on my ass.

No, made no sense to me.  Maybe you should come work for Craig.  He likes to cook too.  Did it work?

I've just been hanging out all day reading too.  Feel like a bum but I have lots to do next week so I guess it's okay if I sit on my ass.

Of course you know about decarbing - you used to buy in kilo's!!! :headbang: My bad :lol:. Sometimes people dont understand stuff like that. Id love to work in medicinal weed for someone as cool as Craig! It looks and smells right, havent tired it though.

There is a time for rest :)  Reading anything good?

1 hour ago, soon said:

Of course you know about decarbing - you used to buy in kilo's!!! :headbang: My bad :lol:. Sometimes people dont understand stuff like that. Id love to work in medicinal weed for someone as cool as Craig! It looks and smells right, havent tired it though.

There is a time for rest :)  Reading anything good?

No :lol:  I grabbed a few books from mom's.  They are romance books.

Speaking of books.  Phil Collins' story goes on.  He left off where he was getting back together with one of his ex's.  He was all excited.  Now he is trying to kick her and her new boyfriend out of his Florida house.  That's a lot of fucking nerve lady.  I think she got enough money out of him in the divorce to afford her own place.

Look when the resin builds up in the bong, you get a pipe cleaner and clear the tube.  That shit stinks, I'm not playing with it.

• Haha 1

So I'm thinking about doing a clover lawn with the way station.  I had the guy leave the whole area free of grass seed and some of it needs seeding.  Clover has a lot of advantages.  Bugs love it, nitrogen fixing, needs less mowing and watering and it out competes other weeds.  Disadvantage is it is a short lived perennial.  At some point I need it to reseed.  And it doesn't like heavy foot traffic but that's not a problem where I'm putting it.  I think that would be cool to demonstrate. 

12 hours ago, cineater said:

No :lol:  I grabbed a few books from mom's.  They are romance books.

Speaking of books.  Phil Collins' story goes on.  He left off where he was getting back together with one of his ex's.  He was all excited.  Now he is trying to kick her and her new boyfriend out of his Florida house.  That's a lot of fucking nerve lady.  I think she got enough money out of him in the divorce to afford her own place.

Look when the resin builds up in the bong, you get a pipe cleaner and clear the tube.  That shit stinks, I'm not playing with it.

Sometimes some pulp fiction is just what the Dr ordered :lol: I read a romance by accident once and I really enjoyed it actually. Its called Uncle Moses (1932). I read it as its about union organizers and the dubious position of industrialists who 'help' people come to America from the old world, back in the day, only to be thoroughly exploited by them once they arrive. But at its heart if a romance. Heck, Id read another! lol

That Phil Collins house thing is bonkers!! How is this even possible?? And not to sound like a caveman but can you imagine her new boyfriend?? Like how can he accept playing house in another mans home? Clearly hes not monied or he wouldnt be squatting. Have some f'n dignity!

Agreed about the bong resin! :lol: See thats part of what Im trying to avoid. I vape, not smoke. And by using just the resin glands, sifted off of the buds, I leave 90% of the plant matter out of it. And by decarbing I make the tiny morsels even more potent so I vape even less botanical.

Sometimes I even use a hair straightener to heat and compress the sift, so that the oils containing the cbd and thc drip out the side and then re solidify on the parchment paper that caught it. Or I just buy similar "extracts." Its like super high tech hash. That stuff is consumed using an enail dab rig which vaporizes and filters through water, like a bong.

10 hours ago, cineater said:

So I'm thinking about doing a clover lawn with the way station.  I had the guy leave the whole area free of grass seed and some of it needs seeding.  Clover has a lot of advantages.  Bugs love it, nitrogen fixing, needs less mowing and watering and it out competes other weeds.  Disadvantage is it is a short lived perennial.  At some point I need it to reseed.  And it doesn't like heavy foot traffic but that's not a problem where I'm putting it.  I think that would be cool to demonstrate. 

I love it! For all the reasons you say, it would make a great demo!!! Hopefully those who can will try it out too! Red and white clover flowers are tasty and nutritious too!

And as far as replacing it - jut like the 1000s of annuals you replace year in, year out, right?

• Like 1

Things that reseed seem to do really well at the garden.  The clover would probably take care of itself but it's an area where the guys have to drive the big mower through and that might tear it up.

Another Craig collected marigold seeds for me from the park.  I have to run up to the garden and pick them up.  I didn't grow any marigolds for myself this year.  I'm going to prep the way station area while I'm up there.

You're making smoking pot way more work then I would put into it.

All the guys are getting heavy duty velcro straps to store their extension cords with.  My daughter showed me where they were on sale.  Perfect guy gift from the woman's point of view. :lol:  If they don't get it for Christmas, they have birthdays.  

Things that reseed seem to do really well at the garden.  The clover would probably take care of itself but it's an area where the guys have to drive the big mower through and that might tear it up.

Another Craig collected marigold seeds for me from the park.  I have to run up to the garden and pick them up.  I didn't grow any marigolds for myself this year.  I'm going to prep the way station area while I'm up there.

You're making smoking pot way more work then I would put into it.

All the guys are getting heavy duty velcro straps to store their extension cords with.  My daughter showed me where they were on sale.  Perfect guy gift from the woman's point of view. :lol:  If they don't get it for Christmas, they have birthdays.  

The mower reminds me. The other day I could watch a hug crew lay a huge area of sod, from my window. Was impressed with the speed and coordination of their work. Then the next day a heavy duty water tanker pulls up on the same green space. It drives from the opposite end - easily 1000 yards - ripping up all the grass and leaving ruts. Then it arrives at the new sod and starts watering it. :rofl-lol: I could not believe the stupidity! And then it left in the other direction from where it entered. So there is torn up grass and ditches everywhere except the new sod :lol:

Thats nice of Craig! You have enough work to grow all those marigold for the park as it is.

Playing around with pot is just like playing around with any other plant - and I dont even have to grow it myself! :lol:

Sounds like the perfect guys gift. Id be happy to get that too! I guess we are all in organizing mode these days? Glad Karens happy too :lol:

• Like 1

Too wet to work the way station today.  We have another groundhog.  I'm putting Craig on it.  We won't accidentally kill this one!

Marsha says no to the clover.  It's on the invasive list, god damn it.  We're going to look at some other no mow stuff.

Alex wants us to plant the creek edge both for erosion and a barrier so people don't fall over the edge.  I'm thinking it's a good project for the master naturalist to partner with us.  I'm putting my feelers out for who would be interested.  We should be able to get the plants free if we stick with natives.

2 hours ago, cineater said:

Too wet to work the way station today.  We have another groundhog.  I'm putting Craig on it.  We won't accidentally kill this one!

Marsha says no to the clover.  It's on the invasive list, god damn it.  We're going to look at some other no mow stuff.

Alex wants us to plant the creek edge both for erosion and a barrier so people don't fall over the edge.  I'm thinking it's a good project for the master naturalist to partner with us.  I'm putting my feelers out for who would be interested.  We should be able to get the plants free if we stick with natives.

Those pesky groundhogs... always hogging the ground :lol: That was such a tragedy, Im sure it wont happen again.

Oh man, clovers invasive. Will be curious what you come up with in its place!

Finally Alex with a good idea :lol: Call it the Kevin Safety Fence lol. I love your idea to work with the master naturalists. Plus free plants!

I was making a big jar full of crouton seasoning. I decided to break down the dried herbs in a mortar and pestle because the heat of spice grinders motor can reduce the presence of the oils and flavour. Normally I just use the electric grinder. As soon as I finished the marathon workout of grinding it by hands, I promptly dropped it all on the floor. :angry: So, salt flavoured croutons this time round :lol:

1 hour ago, soon said:

Those pesky groundhogs... always hogging the ground :lol: That was such a tragedy, Im sure it wont happen again.

Oh man, clovers invasive. Will be curious what you come up with in its place!

Finally Alex with a good idea :lol: Call it the Kevin Safety Fence lol. I love your idea to work with the master naturalists. Plus free plants!

I was making a big jar full of crouton seasoning. I decided to break down the dried herbs in a mortar and pestle because the heat of spice grinders motor can reduce the presence of the oils and flavour. Normally I just use the electric grinder. As soon as I finished the marathon workout of grinding it by hands, I promptly dropped it all on the floor. :angry: So, salt flavoured croutons this time round :lol:

Oh no, can't you just rinse it off?

Er, no.  I put that idea in his head last year about a barrier and erosion.  He was very careful not to make it sound like the Extension Counsel wanted it.  We can do it or not.  Means they aren't going to contribute any money for it and somebody has talked to him about what he has authority over out there.

Judy and I are working on the way station on Wednesday.  She sounded pretty excited about expanding her bed.

Oh no, can't you just rinse it off?

Er, no.  I put that idea in his head last year about a barrier and erosion.  He was very careful not to make it sound like the Extension Counsel wanted it.  We can do it or not.  Means they aren't going to contribute any money for it and somebody has talked to him about what he has authority over out there.

Judy and I are working on the way station on Wednesday.  She sounded pretty excited about expanding her bed.

Nah, its powdered herbs, cant rinse it off.

Oh thats right - that was your idea! I was confused, sorry. So he got a talking to?

Sounds like a nice Wednesday. Cant wait to see it!

Plain croutons aint so hot :lol:

5 hours ago, soon said:

Nah, its powdered herbs, cant rinse it off.

Oh thats right - that was your idea! I was confused, sorry. So he got a talking to?

Sounds like a nice Wednesday. Cant wait to see it!

Plain croutons aint so hot :lol:

Yeah, he got a talking to.

Now Del is complaining to everybody about the creek project.  The rock along the bank only goes half way up to the top.  He thinks we need to put netting on the exposed soil between the rock and top.  I'm going to assume that the engineers that designed this project and the people who did the work and the city planner that signed off on this know what they are doing.  Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't. :lol: But I already told him today we would address planting it next month in the leads meeting.  He did not need to send a reply to our person who sends out the announcement that he recommended the Council look into it.  Send that to Faye Del.  We have a chain of command here.  I explained that to you today.  He's not wintering in Arizona this year and I have a feeling I may put him in my car and drive him there if he keeps it up. :lol: 

• Haha 1