Gardening

Gracii Guns

2 hours ago, cineater said:

We're getting Bobby!  https://nugs.tv/free/?showID=441

We got the wood chips, 2 loads but the place we get the leaf mulch was closed today.  We'll get it some time soon.  I did get one of my beds ready for mulch.

Treat yourself for Christmas and get Hot Cocoa Hershey's Kisses!  OMG, so good. 

Fuck yeah, Bobby!

I can imagine it was difficult to not get the leaf mulch delivered today? :P:lol:

That sounds good! And looks so good! Did you bake that? Where did you have it! I might have to try that.

Walmart so it's probably every where.

I was over peaking in the neighbor's windows. :lol:  Mike couldn't get his dad to answer the phone.  He's going to be 80 and wasn't feeling good when Mike left for work.  Poor guy was in the shower.

We are rain most of tomorrow and the temps drop.

13 hours ago, cineater said:

Walmart so it's probably every where.

I was over peaking in the neighbor's windows. :lol:  Mike couldn't get his dad to answer the phone.  He's going to be 80 and wasn't feeling good when Mike left for work.  Poor guy was in the shower.

We are rain most of tomorrow and the temps drop.

Oh thats an awkward thing for you two. Mikes so lucky to have a great neighbour like you.

The Bobby show is for a cool cause! Music ed for Haitian kids. I guess Bobby is sitting in with a band and other guests. I'm not used to seeing him without his own band... this should be neat!

All levels of leaders gave us a stern talking to yesterday about Covid. But really, very few enforced restrictions added. Im let down. They keep "requesting" and "Suggesting" measures that are enforced elsewhere around the world. And no one follows them. This time they were like "If you behave we can have Christmas!" But that doesnt work when everyone is already aware that they can do whatever they want without consequence (aside from getting sick and killing people). So people are likely to think "Nope, Im going to the bar everyday after work AND Im doing Christmas." Time for some f'n backbone from the authorities.

Hope you got your leaf mulch down before the rain!

20 minutes ago, soon said:

Oh thats an awkward thing for you two. Mikes so lucky to have a great neighbour like you.

The Bobby show is for a cool cause! Music ed for Haitian kids. I guess Bobby is sitting in with a band and other guests. I'm not used to seeing him without his own band... this should be neat!

All levels of leaders gave us a stern talking to yesterday about Covid. But really, very few enforced restrictions added. Im let down. They keep "requesting" and "Suggesting" measures that are enforced elsewhere around the world. And no one follows them. This time they were like "If you behave we can have Christmas!" But that doesnt work when everyone is already aware that they can do whatever they want without consequence (aside from getting sick and killing people). So people are likely to think "Nope, Im going to the bar everyday after work AND Im doing Christmas." Time for some f'n backbone from the authorities.

Hope you got your leaf mulch down before the rain!

I know.  I wish people would cooperate instead of being forced.  It's like they have to have the excuse instead of being responsible for their own behavior.

Mike's not going to do Christmas lights.  He gave me all his stuff.  Huge box of lights and everything to put them up including the extension cords.  And a sound box and a snowman.  Caleb's brother is buying a house on Monday.  We're going to deck his halls! :lol:

It's rain all day today.  Looking forward to Bobby.  I'm stuck at home now, we need music.

37 minutes ago, cineater said:

I know.  I wish people would cooperate instead of being forced.  It's like they have to have the excuse instead of being responsible for their own behavior.

Mike's not going to do Christmas lights.  He gave me all his stuff.  Huge box of lights and everything to put them up including the extension cords.  And a sound box and a snowman.  Caleb's brother is buying a house on Monday.  We're going to deck his halls! :lol:

It's rain all day today.  Looking forward to Bobby.  I'm stuck at home now, we need music.

People are the worst! I hate everybody but you, Cin :lol:

Calebs brother doesnt know what hes signed up for, does he? :lol: Mikes got a lot of christmas gear!

Being stuck at home is half way bearable today since there was a new Mandalorian episode, plus the podcast episode review. Plus a brand new Lego Star Wars holiday special Ill likely watch tonight. But yeah, need music!! Bobbys all the way on Monday.

Maybe a Willie Sunday is in order?

24 minutes ago, soon said:

People are the worst! I hate everybody but you, Cin :lol:

Calebs brother doesnt know what hes signed up for, does he? :lol: Mikes got a lot of christmas gear!

Being stuck at home is half way bearable today since there was a new Mandalorian episode, plus the podcast episode review. Plus a brand new Lego Star Wars holiday special Ill likely watch tonight. But yeah, need music!! Bobbys all the way on Monday.

Maybe a Willie Sunday is in order?

I'm watching Christmas shows too. :lol:

This sound box is really cool.  It has 4 sensors so you can do a light show.  And it does halloween sounds too.  The kids are keeping that for their house or I'm keeping it.  I'm all about the Christmas lights. :)  The cool thing I've discovered about Caleb, is he is too.

The oral surgeon called to confirm my consultation for Tuesday.  I'm freaking a little bit.  I just want to get this over with.  Fortunately I get out of there and go do the load in.  Doesn't help me late at night but lack of sleep keeps you mellow.  It's okay to be freaked out.

27 minutes ago, cineater said:

I'm watching Christmas shows too. :lol:

This sound box is really cool.  It has 4 sensors so you can do a light show.  And it does halloween sounds too.  The kids are keeping that for their house or I'm keeping it.  I'm all about the Christmas lights. :)  The cool thing I've discovered about Caleb, is he is too.

The oral surgeon called to confirm my consultation for Tuesday.  I'm freaking a little bit.  I just want to get this over with.  Fortunately I get out of there and go do the load in.  Doesn't help me late at night but lack of sleep keeps you mellow.  It's okay to be freaked out.

Samesies :lol: What Christmas shows are you watching?

You should keep it! I like that you and Caleb have that in common :)

It will be good to get the dentistry all taken care of. Sorry, I don't follow about doing a "load in" ?

Its just the consult though, right? Nothing too invasive I hope?

You thought I was wasting my time when I made my own cannabis extracts.... now Im watching a livestream of someone else making cannabis extracts with a big press :lol: Theres something strangely relaxing about it, lol. And its kinda like in food tv theres the "Cheese pull" shot and the "Breaking the yoke" shot. In extract TV theres the first moment where the liquid oozes out of the press. Its like exactly the same energy of anticipation and satisfaction as a broken yoke running over the Eggs Benedict. :lol:

Who knows, maybe you'll work for Craig and make extracts? And Ill make you live stream it for me! :lol:

4 hours ago, soon said:

Samesies :lol: What Christmas shows are you watching?

You should keep it! I like that you and Caleb have that in common :)

It will be good to get the dentistry all taken care of. Sorry, I don't follow about doing a "load in" ?

Its just the consult though, right? Nothing too invasive I hope?

You thought I was wasting my time when I made my own cannabis extracts.... now Im watching a livestream of someone else making cannabis extracts with a big press :lol: Theres something strangely relaxing about it, lol. And its kinda like in food tv theres the "Cheese pull" shot and the "Breaking the yoke" shot. In extract TV theres the first moment where the liquid oozes out of the press. Its like exactly the same energy of anticipation and satisfaction as a broken yoke running over the Eggs Benedict. :lol:

Who knows, maybe you'll work for Craig and make extracts? And Ill make you live stream it for me! :lol:

I flipped over to Friends doing Thanksgiving shows.  But all The Santa Claus movies with Tim Allen.  Haven't caught The Polar Express yet or White Christmas or Holiday Inn.

I call it load in.  It's all that stuff for growing plants going into the greenhouse.  I thought Marsha said 24 bales of Promix, it's 40 bales!  And then all the pots, flats and various other shit.  And because of covid there will only be a few of us to move it in instead of a crew.

Yeah just the consult and wait again for the procedure.  Just want to get it over with.

No, you guys do the cooking.  Men are the best cooks.

Edited by cineater

54 minutes ago, cineater said:

I flipped over to Friends doing Thanksgiving shows.  But all The Santa Claus movies with Tim Allen.  Haven't caught The Polar Express yet or White Christmas or Holiday Inn.

I call it load in.  It's all that stuff for growing plants going into the greenhouse.  I thought Marsha said 24 bales of Promix, it's 40 bales!  And then all the pots, flats and various other shit.  And because of covid there will only be a few of us to move it in instead of a crew.

Yeah just the consult and wait again for the procedure.  Just want to get it over with.

No, you guys do the cooking.  Men are the best cooks.

Polar Express is so cool! I like Peanuts and Elf too. Also, Gremlins.

Oh shoot, your load in sounds big! F'n bad ass! Will be even tougher this year with covid restrictions. All the best!

Im gonna find a video of rosin pressing and enail dabbing for you. But yes, I am one of the best cooks ever! :lol:

I think i just lost 3 cuttings and the rest are no thriving. Some need a transplant soon!

Im currently being lit by my pocket alarms little flashlight :facepalm::lol: #2020

1 hour ago, soon said:

Polar Express is so cool! I like Peanuts and Elf too. Also, Gremlins.

Oh shoot, your load in sounds big! F'n bad ass! Will be even tougher this year with covid restrictions. All the best!

Im gonna find a video of rosin pressing and enail dabbing for you. But yes, I am one of the best cooks ever! :lol:

I think i just lost 3 cuttings and the rest are no thriving. Some need a transplant soon!

Im currently being lit by my pocket alarms little flashlight :facepalm::lol: #2020

My Christmas Lights keep blowing the circuit when it rains. :anger:

My lead over the cottage garden just resigned, too much on her plate.  Have nobody in mind for that.

• Sad 1

My Christmas Lights keep blowing the circuit when it rains. :anger:

My lead over the cottage garden just resigned, too much on her plate.  Have nobody in mind for that.

Fucking electricity. I wonder why that happens?

Will you take on the cottage garden?

1 hour ago, soon said:

Fucking electricity. I wonder why that happens?

Will you take on the cottage garden?

No, :lol:  I'm still trying to figure out what a cottage garden is.

What are you doing up?  You're usually asleep by now.

The lights on the patio have stayed on so that's good.  Christmas lights aren't your best at construction.  Lose bulbs and connections.  Water just gets in them.

8 hours ago, cineater said:

No, :lol:  I'm still trying to figure out what a cottage garden is.

What are you doing up?  You're usually asleep by now.

The lights on the patio have stayed on so that's good.  Christmas lights aren't your best at construction.  Lose bulbs and connections.  Water just gets in them.

I dont know what a cottage garden is either! :lol:

Yeah I was up late. I think it must have had to do with sitting in the dark all day? Didnt sleep in at all though. Boo!

Maybe I should get some christmas lights for inside my place

2 hours ago, soon said:

I dont know what a cottage garden is either! :lol:

Yeah I was up late. I think it must have had to do with sitting in the dark all day? Didnt sleep in at all though. Boo!

Maybe I should get some christmas lights for inside my place

You need to throw a fit about that electricity.  And then put up lots of Christmas lights. :lol:

I'm taking the grandkids shopping today.  Their mom wants them to have shoes for Christmas and the little boy has a birthday so he needs his birthday clothes.  Black Friday sale starts at Kohls today.  Better to get what you want then surprised by something you don't want.  Although I did send them a surprise craft kit to their other grandma's house to do over their Thanksgiving break.

Caleb's brother needs to get over here and get all this free stuff.  My garage is getting crowded. :lol:

The girl who lived with me while she went to high school had her baby reveal last night.  She's having a boy.  God time went by fast.  We had a great time and with a little help, she's doing great.  Well worth the effort.

25 minutes ago, cineater said:

You need to throw a fit about that electricity.  And then put up lots of Christmas lights. :lol:

I'm taking the grandkids shopping today.  Their mom wants them to have shoes for Christmas and the little boy has a birthday so he needs his birthday clothes.  Black Friday sale starts at Kohls today.  Better to get what you want then surprised by something you don't want.  Although I did send them a surprise craft kit to their other grandma's house to do over their Thanksgiving break.

Caleb's brother needs to get over here and get all this free stuff.  My garage is getting crowded. :lol:

The girl who lived with me while she went to high school had her baby reveal last night.  She's having a boy.  God time went by fast.  We had a great time and with a little help, she's doing great.  Well worth the effort.

Throwing a fit and then putting up Christmas lights is what Back Friday's all about :lol:

That will be a fun outing for the kids! And hopefully you too! A new outfit for his birthday sounds so cute! You spoil them in the best way! I got my one niece a play set of the planets in the universe. I think shes gonna like it - Im excited!

Your garage is always full though! Something else will magically appear the moment he takes the christmas gear :lol:

Shes having a boy - yay! You are such a generous and thoughtful person, Cin. Cant wait for that baby!

Im thinking I might have another try at microgreens today. Gonna try not covering seeds with dirt and do black out and weights. I think the way that all the soil is lifted over germinating seeds might be a main problem. Still gonna do this round in grow room. If successful I plan to then try growing them under the normal light in my kitchen - Like I will fix the orta to the ceilings light fixture, lol

2 hours ago, soon said:

Throwing a fit and then putting up Christmas lights is what Back Friday's all about :lol:

That will be a fun outing for the kids! And hopefully you too! A new outfit for his birthday sounds so cute! You spoil them in the best way! I got my one niece a play set of the planets in the universe. I think shes gonna like it - Im excited!

Your garage is always full though! Something else will magically appear the moment he takes the christmas gear :lol:

Shes having a boy - yay! You are such a generous and thoughtful person, Cin. Cant wait for that baby!

Im thinking I might have another try at microgreens today. Gonna try not covering seeds with dirt and do black out and weights. I think the way that all the soil is lifted over germinating seeds might be a main problem. Still gonna do this round in grow room. If successful I plan to then try growing them under the normal light in my kitchen - Like I will fix the orta to the ceilings light fixture, lol

Hoodies and sweatshirts for $10.  Yeah we're all getting some.  The kind with the thumbs slots too.  And I've got a 15 percent off coupons.  Feel like I'm stealing from Kohls.  The girl and I snuck off and got her mom something the kids can give her for Christmas.  The boy was so excited about his shoes.  She of course got boots.  Yeah you guys just take all that home with you now.  Saves me from wrapping it.  I'll get them some special candy to open for Christmas.  I'm pretty close to done shopping or at least have the bulk of it out of the way.

Beaker is going to think that's weird to have something hanging from the light fixture.  Generally you're talking a quarter of an inch when you cover seeds, ever so lightly.  They might like a heating pad too.

I know, where does all this shit come from?  At least it's all on one level and not piled to the top of the garage.  That snowman though, has to go.  I keep thinking someone is standing there! :lol:

• Haha 1

Hoodies and sweatshirts for $10.  Yeah we're all getting some.  The kind with the thumbs slots too.  And I've got a 15 percent off coupons.  Feel like I'm stealing from Kohls.  The girl and I snuck off and got her mom something the kids can give her for Christmas.  The boy was so excited about his shoes.  She of course got boots.  Yeah you guys just take all that home with you now.  Saves me from wrapping it.  I'll get them some special candy to open for Christmas.  I'm pretty close to done shopping or at least have the bulk of it out of the way.

Beaker is going to think that's weird to have something hanging from the light fixture.  Generally you're talking a quarter of an inch when you cover seeds, ever so lightly.  They might like a heating pad too.

I know, where does all this shit come from?  At least it's all on one level and not piled to the top of the garage.  That snowman though, has to go.  I keep thinking someone is standing there! :lol:

Nice deals! You almost ended up with them handing you cash :headbang:That's fun sneaking off. What a cutie loving his new shoes. Great memories. And you saved yourself all that wrapping!

I had to slow down my gift buying since I have all these new lighting needs. I found some unused gift cards, so that'll have to do for some folks :shrugs:

For lighting I just remembered about a candle order I had that sucked so I didnt use them. The votives came in a plastic case that is impossible to remove. Yeah Im not melting plastic while using the candles to clean the air... I mean who's in charge over there!? I just spent 20 minutes beating the shit out of the candle holder trying to remove it. I used a hunting knife, wire cutters, a drill and a f'n hammer... AND ITS STILL IN THE PLASTIC CASE!!! :angry: And thats with all the pent up 2020 rage! I gotta remember who sold me this junk so I can leave a review :axl92:

So, yeah, I wouldn't go reading my zodiac. Its likely the face of evil and darkness itself. Some way this darkness has got to give.

Yeah Beaker would be thrown off by the orta hanging from the ceiling. Hes already disoriented enough with the darkness. He looked concerned about me as I bash that candle :lol:

I meant to tell that the snowman in your garage is alive :nervous::o:P

Benny did it.

Edited by soon

8 hours ago, soon said:

Nice deals! You almost ended up with them handing you cash :headbang:That's fun sneaking off. What a cutie loving his new shoes. Great memories. And you saved yourself all that wrapping!

I had to slow down my gift buying since I have all these new lighting needs. I found some unused gift cards, so that'll have to do for some folks :shrugs:

For lighting I just remembered about a candle order I had that sucked so I didnt use them. The votives came in a plastic case that is impossible to remove. Yeah Im not melting plastic while using the candles to clean the air... I mean who's in charge over there!? I just spent 20 minutes beating the shit out of the candle holder trying to remove it. I used a hunting knife, wire cutters, a drill and a f'n hammer... AND ITS STILL IN THE PLASTIC CASE!!! :angry: And thats with all the pent up 2020 rage! I gotta remember who sold me this junk so I can leave a review :axl92:

So, yeah, I wouldn't go reading my zodiac. Its likely the face of evil and darkness itself. Some way this darkness has got to give.

Yeah Beaker would be thrown off by the orta hanging from the ceiling. Hes already disoriented enough with the darkness. He looked concerned about me as I bash that candle :lol:

I meant to tell that the snowman in your garage is alive :nervous::o:P

Benny did it.

Can you still burn it in the plastic casing?  If it won't break, maybe it won't burn?  Just in case burn them in the sinks and bathtub.

All my lights have dried out and are back on!  I added a few of the colored lights to the white lights on the patio.  I don't see my front lights unless I go out there.  I can see these.

Ugh, the kid's father called, obviously drunk.  Hate talking to him like that but I didn't want to start a fight.  You say something to him about it when he's sober, he just uses it as ammunition when he's drunk.

Edited by cineater

14 hours ago, cineater said:

Can you still burn it in the plastic casing?  If it won't break, maybe it won't burn?  Just in case burn them in the sinks and bathtub.

All my lights have dried out and are back on!  I added a few of the colored lights to the white lights on the patio.  I don't see my front lights unless I go out there.  I can see these.

Ugh, the kid's father called, obviously drunk.  Hate talking to him like that but I didn't want to start a fight.  You say something to him about it when he's sober, he just uses it as ammunition when he's drunk.

I guess that makes sense - if it wont break, it wont burn. Glad I didn't throw it out the window! Great idea, thanks! Beaker was already thrown off by daylight savings and was always asking for food an hour early. I myself hadnt adjusted to 4:30 sundown. So this light thing is really messing with him. He was up all night asking for food and acting out. Until I was no longer able to sleep and was fully awake. So i got up... now everything is messed up! A bunch of new lights and a solar generator with an ability to also charge from the wall socket is set to arrive today! It wont be perfect quite yet, but hopefully at least allow us to reconnect with that whole carcadian rhythm thingy... you know what I mean.

Bouyah the return of your Christmas lights!! I bet your patio is extra enchanting withe the mix of lights!

Crap, Im sorry to hear that, Cin. Youre prolly thinking 'this is why I left, call any other time jack' ? Sounds miserable and Id be anxious about watching my words too. Fuck that. Do these calls pick up during the holidays?

Ive got some rural family who dont use much tech. But the pandemic has made even more of them use cell phones. Some texts are just comments or jokes about texting itself :lol: Another guy was talking to me for the first time on his phone and I could tell he was moving and out of breathe. So I asked why. Yeah, they can clearly see satelites cross the sky and he was "following it as reception had been bad earlier." :rofl-lol: Mmm thats so precious. Very Christmassy to have he feeling of being teleported back home - like A Christmas Carol or the new Star Wars special.

I separated two tiny nettles that were sitting on one another yesterday. Definitely the dominant one made it. Not s sure about the other guy.

1 hour ago, soon said:

I guess that makes sense - if it wont break, it wont burn. Glad I didn't throw it out the window! Great idea, thanks! Beaker was already thrown off by daylight savings and was always asking for food an hour early. I myself hadnt adjusted to 4:30 sundown. So this light thing is really messing with him. He was up all night asking for food and acting out. Until I was no longer able to sleep and was fully awake. So i got up... now everything is messed up! A bunch of new lights and a solar generator with an ability to also charge from the wall socket is set to arrive today! It wont be perfect quite yet, but hopefully at least allow us to reconnect with that whole carcadian rhythm thingy... you know what I mean.

Bouyah the return of your Christmas lights!! I bet your patio is extra enchanting withe the mix of lights!

Crap, Im sorry to hear that, Cin. Youre prolly thinking 'this is why I left, call any other time jack' ? Sounds miserable and Id be anxious about watching my words too. Fuck that. Do these calls pick up during the holidays?

Ive got some rural family who dont use much tech. But the pandemic has made even more of them use cell phones. Some texts are just comments or jokes about texting itself :lol: Another guy was talking to me for the first time on his phone and I could tell he was moving and out of breathe. So I asked why. Yeah, they can clearly see satelites cross the sky and he was "following it as reception had been bad earlier." :rofl-lol: Mmm thats so precious. Very Christmassy to have he feeling of being teleported back home - like A Christmas Carol or the new Star Wars special.

I separated two tiny nettles that were sitting on one another yesterday. Definitely the dominant one made it. Not s sure about the other guy.

OMG, following the satellite for reception.  Never would have thought.  Those things move fast too.

I was up for a significant amount of time late last night too.  Got to see the opossum.  He's put on his winter weight.

No, he generally avoids calling me.  He doesn't want me to know what he's up to and since the kid is grown there's no real reason now to have regular contact with me.  He flipped between wanting to be warm and fuzzy and wanting to go on a rant.  All with slurred words.  He was telling me his employer is putting his pay raise into a retirement plan.  All I could think was good, there will be money to bury you with and I hope you can keep that job.  I don't even feel bad for thinking that. :lol:

Those roots are tender at that age.  That's where my "ever so gently" comes in.  It helps to talk to them.  It's best if non plant people don't hear that conversation. :lol:  My goal this week is to break apart a big mother in law tongue plant I have.  I'm looking for a day the sun is out, probably not today.  I'm doing another round of leaves before it rains later.

59 minutes ago, cineater said:

OMG, following the satellite for reception.  Never would have thought.  Those things move fast too.

I was up for a significant amount of time late last night too.  Got to see the opossum.  He's put on his winter weight.

No, he generally avoids calling me.  He doesn't want me to know what he's up to and since the kid is grown there's no real reason now to have regular contact with me.  He flipped between wanting to be warm and fuzzy and wanting to go on a rant.  All with slurred words.  He was telling me his employer is putting his pay raise into a retirement plan.  All I could think was good, there will be money to bury you with and I hope you can keep that job.  I don't even feel bad for thinking that. :lol:

Those roots are tender at that age.  That's where my "ever so gently" comes in.  It helps to talk to them.  It's best if non plant people don't hear that conversation. :lol:  My goal this week is to break apart a big mother in law tongue plant I have.  I'm looking for a day the sun is out, probably not today.  I'm doing another round of leaves before it rains later.

Im so happy that the opossum is kicking ass in his winter prep! In part thanks to you!

Money to bury him :lol:

Non plant people just dont get it :lol: I usually talk to Beaker while we garden I hope the plants dont feel ignored. Most of the cuttings are still lookin mighty.

I was so pumped to see that all the solar and generator I ordered is about to arrive. So then I didnt know how to feel when my power turned back on :no: Fucking 2020 got me again :lol:

At least I had the good sense to order some new undies too :lol:

Fuck me.

1 hour ago, soon said:

Im so happy that the opossum is kicking ass in his winter prep! In part thanks to you!

Money to bury him :lol:

Non plant people just dont get it :lol: I usually talk to Beaker while we garden I hope the plants dont feel ignored. Most of the cuttings are still lookin mighty.

I was so pumped to see that all the solar and generator I ordered is about to arrive. So then I didnt know how to feel when my power turned back on :no: Fucking 2020 got me again :lol:

At least I had the good sense to order some new undies too :lol:

Fuck me.

How did that happen?  Did they find out what the problem with the power was?  You can send that stuff back but knowing your place you might just jinx yourself.

Undies always important.  This year everybody is getting shoes from me for Christmas.  Didn't know I had a group gift theme but it's working out that way.

I filled up the car for under $20!  So cheap I drove around listening to a Dead concert until space and drums. :lol:

• Haha 1

How did that happen?  Did they find out what the problem with the power was?  You can send that stuff back but knowing your place you might just jinx yourself.

Undies always important.  This year everybody is getting shoes from me for Christmas.  Didn't know I had a group gift theme but it's working out that way.

I filled up the car for under $20!  So cheap I drove around listening to a Dead concert until space and drums. :lol:

I don't know but the power stopped working again! So I have my new solar generator system lighting my place now :headbang: I wanted this anyways. And I do love some kit. And as for reordering those gifts, I happened to grow a few weeks worth of black beans this summer :) So that'll be rice and beans with hot sauce until christmas and I can pretty much reorder everything. Feels good to have grown that to provide for these times :headbang: Thats what its all about for me.

Shoes sounds good. Howd it come to be?

Nice! And sounds so fun. Stupid Space drums!! Always ruining everything :lol:

1 hour ago, soon said:

I don't know but the power stopped working again! So I have my new solar generator system lighting my place now :headbang: I wanted this anyways. And I do love some kit. And as for reordering those gifts, I happened to grow a few weeks worth of black beans this summer :) So that'll be rice and beans with hot sauce until christmas and I can pretty much reorder everything. Feels good to have grown that to provide for these times :headbang: Thats what its all about for me.

Shoes sounds good. Howd it come to be?

Nice! And sounds so fun. Stupid Space drums!! Always ruining everything :lol:

What?  Are your neighbors having problems?

Rice and beans and hot sauce?  My stomach hurts just reading that.  I can't bring myself to make regular chili.  I think I've hit my limit on that for a lifetime.

Don't know why but everybody has shoes on their list.  I have garden shoes on mine.

57 minutes ago, cineater said:

What?  Are your neighbors having problems?

Rice and beans and hot sauce?  My stomach hurts just reading that.  I can't bring myself to make regular chili.  I think I've hit my limit on that for a lifetime.

Don't know why but everybody has shoes on their list.  I have garden shoes on mine.

I know my neighbour has a problem with screaming in 'tongues' about Allahs kingdom destroying us all. Happened twice again today! So I thought it might be a bad time to go knock on the door, lol. I have no idea whats going on. In my experience its a bunch of malarky so step one is always 'I take care of me.' And then enter the fray.

Hey - Im going into food austerity with the same meal everyday and you needed to add that you thought it sounds gross too? :( nah, j/k :lol: I love that hot sauce. Id already ordered a favourite and have a few of my own here. Should be fun! I have ginger too, so I might try a chinese black bean sauce too, to switch it up. I will survive and give onto others by the sweat of my brow and the work of my hands, under the hot sun. Feels awesome :headbang: Especially after this season felt like such a bust.

Shoes seems optimistic, like this year we are going back to life and I want to put my best foot forward. Or I need to get to work in the garden, etc.