Gardening

Gracii Guns

1 hour ago, soon said:

That’s sad. All the best to her!

Your tooth thing also sucks.

I’ve run out of my jalapeño and cilantro hot sauce

Oh no, can you make more?

Yeah it does suck but I'm just nervous.  Getting close.  I'll be okay.  Connie said she doesn't have to do chemo.  She can take some pills.  Not sure if those make you sick like chemo does.

I love the mountains although it's probably damn cold up there now.  I'm watching all these Christmas movies and they have snow.  It's rare we have snow for Christmas here.  Not looking like a good year for it here either.

15 hours ago, cineater said:

From the pictures it looks like Axl's family has headed back to the mountains.  A long time ago, I got stranded coming out of the Big Horn mountains in a little town called Greybull, Wyoming.  It's like in the basin between those mountains and the Rockies.  We had nothing to do in this town for a week while the car was getting fixed.  I remember walking out on what is probably called the great plains.  The vastness of it was just so cool.  Like the ocean but it's solid.  I shouldn't say nothing.  For a little town it rocked.  It's always been my secret if I cut out of here, I'm going there to hide out.  I can't believe in all this time I've never got back there.

Stranded for a week?!?! Were you out for some Dead shows?

Sounds so idyllic! I imagine it would be profound! Never been to a place like that. But when I first enter the ocean after some time, its like the collective consciousness of all things starts communicating with my feet the second the enter the water. I recognize it as 'home.'

You could go there for a week and do some writing - sounds like where we are in the story (in my minds eye at least). Plus Axl like that too!

12 hours ago, cineater said:

Oh no, can you make more?

Yeah it does suck but I'm just nervous.  Getting close.  I'll be okay.  Connie said she doesn't have to do chemo.  She can take some pills.  Not sure if those make you sick like chemo does.

I love the mountains although it's probably damn cold up there now.  I'm watching all these Christmas movies and they have snow.  It's rare we have snow for Christmas here.  Not looking like a good year for it here either.

I can only make more hot sauce next week because both of my grocery volunteers are sidelined with the virus!! Neither have it but had direct or indirect exposures. :wow: But I have some Pepper North selections and good old sriracha in the meantime. But I kinda liked mine the best tbh :lol:

Ive had a lot of dentistry and I know the anxiety leading into it. Can be really shitty. And then its over. You walk out of the office and the sky looks brighter and the birds chirp louder.

Im so happy that your neighbour can use pills for treatment. I believe that some can cause nausea still. And in that case theres usually another pill for that. Cannabis is sometimes an option and you've got that hook up. But my friend found that when she was taking a regimen of pills for breast cancer that cannabis did not work for her, nor agree with her. Iirc it compounded negative side effects of one of the other drugs. I have some thc and cbd oil in my morning coffee! Sipping it now :drool: The cannabis flavour pairs perfectly with the holy basil!

I have a romantic notion of USA mountains. Here I associate the Alberta rockies with trust fund ski bums and far right wing isolationists. And the Rockies in BC I associate with hippies, tourists and heavily armed pot growers. And Montreal - french for Mount Royal/ Royal Mountain - just simply isnt a mountain in my mind. I always say "I dont see any mountains" and people respond "thats because your on the mountain!" haha. And I even love exploring its foot hills.... but its still not a mountain to me :lol:

There youve got a more established tradition of homesteaders spanning the political spectrum or 'log cabin republicans.' Lots of knowledge on sustainability and ecology comes from these communities. Early solar users. Same with windmills and hyrdo generation. I follow a couple who quit their corporate gigs, bought land in the mountains (Wyoming I think?). They build a sustainable home and only have the power that they generate (along with gas for the car and emergencies) Last update I watched was them installing a solar powered hot tub! You can live ecologically in style on the back of all those generations of homesteading knowledge :headbang:

I'd love to spend a year homesteading way up in one of your mountains in the north. Ive had grand times driving around yor southern ranges, shooting guns! lol But some chopping wood from a familiar boreal forrest for fires in the winter sounds so cozy. I figure Id become some manner of farmer-mystic :lol:

1 hour ago, soon said:

Stranded for a week?!?! Were you out for some Dead shows?

Sounds so idyllic! I imagine it would be profound! Never been to a place like that. But when I first enter the ocean after some time, its like the collective consciousness of all things starts communicating with my feet the second the enter the water. I recognize it as 'home.'

You could go there for a week and do some writing - sounds like where we are in the story (in my minds eye at least). Plus Axl like that too!

I can only make more hot sauce next week because both of my grocery volunteers are sidelined with the virus!! Neither have it but had direct or indirect exposures. :wow: But I have some Pepper North selections and good old sriracha in the meantime. But I kinda liked mine the best tbh :lol:

Ive had a lot of dentistry and I know the anxiety leading into it. Can be really shitty. And then its over. You walk out of the office and the sky looks brighter and the birds chirp louder.

Im so happy that your neighbour can use pills for treatment. I believe that some can cause nausea still. And in that case theres usually another pill for that. Cannabis is sometimes an option and you've got that hook up. But my friend found that when she was taking a regimen of pills for breast cancer that cannabis did not work for her, nor agree with her. Iirc it compounded negative side effects of one of the other drugs. I have some thc and cbd oil in my morning coffee! Sipping it now :drool: The cannabis flavour pairs perfectly with the holy basil!

I have a romantic notion of USA mountains. Here I associate the Alberta rockies with trust fund ski bums and far right wing isolationists. And the Rockies in BC I associate with hippies, tourists and heavily armed pot growers. And Montreal - french for Mount Royal/ Royal Mountain - just simply isnt a mountain in my mind. I always say "I dont see any mountains" and people respond "thats because your on the mountain!" haha. And I even love exploring its foot hills.... but its still not a mountain to me :lol:

There youve got a more established tradition of homesteaders spanning the political spectrum or 'log cabin republicans.' Lots of knowledge on sustainability and ecology comes from these communities. Early solar users. Same with windmills and hyrdo generation. I follow a couple who quit their corporate gigs, bought land in the mountains (Wyoming I think?). They build a sustainable home and only have the power that they generate (along with gas for the car and emergencies) Last update I watched was them installing a solar powered hot tub! You can live ecologically in style on the back of all those generations of homesteading knowledge :headbang:

I'd love to spend a year homesteading way up in one of your mountains in the north. Ive had grand times driving around yor southern ranges, shooting guns! lol But some chopping wood from a familiar boreal forrest for fires in the winter sounds so cozy. I figure Id become some manner of farmer-mystic :lol:

We were just on a backpacking trip and the car broke down.  Wyoming is a beautiful state.  That's where the story is though, in that basin.  Haven't decided what direction we are going.  The only other time I've heard that town mentioned was when Prince did a special there for some reason.  Of all the places, Price was in Greybull. :lol:

I suspect those homesteaders who are living the high life are missing the point.  Life is probably just as complicated and busy as the one they left behind.  Why do you need a hot tub when there is probably a hot spring just a short hike away?

lol, chopping wood.  I once sat with a seriously pissed off kid when his foster mother sent him out to the wood pile to work it off.  The whole time, I'm thinking is this a mistake?  Fortunately the kid wasn't an ax murder and didn't lose a foot.

Are you just a romantic or these train and mountain stories triggering you?  I've noticed romance slipping into your conversation more?  My mother's books are either murder mysteries or romance novels.  The last group I got from her were all romance.  The one is pretty cool.  They are remodeling an old hotel.  It has a ghost.

The kid's shoes just got here.  I had her try them on earlier and they were too small so I exchanged them.  I feel kind of bad, the majority of her Christmas gifts are all bathroom or house related.  Nothing really just for her.  Normally we go clothes shopping but that is out this year.

I feel for my neighbor.  Her insurance only pays for her to mammograms every two years.  Strange because she is in her 70's.  Might have caught it earlier if they had did one last year.  She's the one I babysit the plant for, the last gift her father gave her.

1 hour ago, cineater said:

We were just on a backpacking trip and the car broke down.  Wyoming is a beautiful state.  That's where the story is though, in that basin.  Haven't decided what direction we are going.  The only other time I've heard that town mentioned was when Prince did a special there for some reason.  Of all the places, Price was in Greybull. :lol:

I suspect those homesteaders who are living the high life are missing the point.  Life is probably just as complicated and busy as the one they left behind.  Why do you need a hot tub when there is probably a hot spring just a short hike away?

lol, chopping wood.  I once sat with a seriously pissed off kid when his foster mother sent him out to the wood pile to work it off.  The whole time, I'm thinking is this a mistake?  Fortunately the kid wasn't an ax murder and didn't lose a foot.

Are you just a romantic or these train and mountain stories triggering you?  I've noticed romance slipping into your conversation more?  My mother's books are either murder mysteries or romance novels.  The last group I got from her were all romance.  The one is pretty cool.  They are remodeling an old hotel.  It has a ghost.

The kid's shoes just got here.  I had her try them on earlier and they were too small so I exchanged them.  I feel kind of bad, the majority of her Christmas gifts are all bathroom or house related.  Nothing really just for her.  Normally we go clothes shopping but that is out this year.

I feel for my neighbor.  Her insurance only pays for her to mammograms every two years.  Strange because she is in her 70's.  Might have caught it earlier if they had did one last year.  She's the one I babysit the plant for, the last gift her father gave her.

Greybull is a badass name too! What would Prince be doing there? lol I guess his home state of Minnesota is close?

There life is busy but all their labour is their own. They were motivated by waning to live debt free. They make money just by filming themselves building their house - I think they're on to something here!

Id have to solar power a wood spliter because thats too much wear on my body. Good thing that kid didn't become an axe murderer :lol: I think in my isolation in the mountains of Wyoming, my madness would manifest itself in me looking for big foot everyday :lol: If I ever tell you I found him, its time to come collect me, lol

Im not romantic in the sense of like lovers. More like enamoured with riding the tracks. Like all folkies, rockers and Jerry Garcia! I romanticize that life the way Bobby does gun-slingers. Id read a ghost haunting romance though... if I ever read any fiction thats not Star Wars that is :lol:

Shoes are a great gift! Doesnt fall under the same category as toilet imho. I bet shes excited! More excited than I am for my great aunts cheese ball. Shes insistent on mailing me a cheese ball :rofl-lol: They are delicious and a Christmas fav... but come on... That is not gonna hold up in the mail!! I think its more for her own 'needs' than anything else - to make christmas as normal as possible. (I actually didnt see her last Christmas and I actually got the recipe from her and made my own). It is very sweet to learn that she makes it with me in mind though... oh shit - unless shes mailing everyone a cheese ball! :lol:

Sorry youll be missing out on your annual outing.

Stories like that about your neighbours insurance piss me off to no end! Shes lucky to have you.

Transplanting oregano, thyme, mint and possibly rosemary currently :headbang:

3 hours ago, soon said:

Greybull is a badass name too! What would Prince be doing there? lol I guess his home state of Minnesota is close?

There life is busy but all their labour is their own. They were motivated by waning to live debt free. They make money just by filming themselves building their house - I think they're on to something here!

Id have to solar power a wood spliter because thats too much wear on my body. Good thing that kid didn't become an axe murderer :lol: I think in my isolation in the mountains of Wyoming, my madness would manifest itself in me looking for big foot everyday :lol: If I ever tell you I found him, its time to come collect me, lol

Im not romantic in the sense of like lovers. More like enamoured with riding the tracks. Like all folkies, rockers and Jerry Garcia! I romanticize that life the way Bobby does gun-slingers. Id read a ghost haunting romance though... if I ever read any fiction thats not Star Wars that is :lol:

Shoes are a great gift! Doesnt fall under the same category as toilet imho. I bet shes excited! More excited than I am for my great aunts cheese ball. Shes insistent on mailing me a cheese ball :rofl-lol: They are delicious and a Christmas fav... but come on... That is not gonna hold up in the mail!! I think its more for her own 'needs' than anything else - to make christmas as normal as possible. (I actually didnt see her last Christmas and I actually got the recipe from her and made my own). It is very sweet to learn that she makes it with me in mind though... oh shit - unless shes mailing everyone a cheese ball! :lol:

Sorry youll be missing out on your annual outing.

Stories like that about your neighbours insurance piss me off to no end! Shes lucky to have you.

Transplanting oregano, thyme, mint and possibly rosemary currently :headbang:

I looked up the Prince thing and the town was Sheridan must of made me think of Greybull is why I remember it that way.  It was some MTV contest to win a date with a prince.

I like my elves and dwarves fiction.  I'm usually reading that.  I like a good adventure.

They are nurse shoes.  Not so exciting but much appreciated on a 12 hour shift.  Caleb stopped by.  He's working on the toilet through his brother in law who's a plumber.  I think he's kind of excited about getting one too.  It's been on their replace that list but they've been doing so much in the house, toilets are a someday purchase.  They need a fence and a new kitchen floor next.

Marsha is talking to Del about his budget.  She had a lot to say about that when we were looking it over, not good stuff.  So I'm letting her take it directly to him.  I wasn't concerned. :lol:  I noticed she backed off a bit.

Wait, how many times have you transplanted those?  Seedling can have one transplant before they go to the permanent place.  Cuttings get rooted and then into the space they are going to grow up in.  Young rooms can't take being uprooted all the time.

Damn it, the cuttings have bugs.  All my spray bottles are full at the moment and they need hydro spray.  3 of them are looking really bad and 2 more aren't that healthy.  The rest though, good looking plants.

Check out this cattle panel greenhouse Del found:  

Edited by cineater

14 hours ago, cineater said:

I looked up the Prince thing and the town was Sheridan must of made me think of Greybull is why I remember it that way.  It was some MTV contest to win a date with a prince.

I like my elves and dwarves fiction.  I'm usually reading that.  I like a good adventure.

They are nurse shoes.  Not so exciting but much appreciated on a 12 hour shift.  Caleb stopped by.  He's working on the toilet through his brother in law who's a plumber.  I think he's kind of excited about getting one too.  It's been on their replace that list but they've been doing so much in the house, toilets are a someday purchase.  They need a fence and a new kitchen floor next.

Marsha is talking to Del about his budget.  She had a lot to say about that when we were looking it over, not good stuff.  So I'm letting her take it directly to him.  I wasn't concerned. :lol:  I noticed she backed off a bit.

Wait, how many times have you transplanted those?  Seedling can have one transplant before they go to the permanent place.  Cuttings get rooted and then into the space they are going to grow up in.  Young rooms can't take being uprooted all the time.

Win a date with Prince in Wyoming! It really takes all types, dont it? :lol:

I dont think Ive ever read a book like yours. Unless Narnia counts?

All nurses should be so lucky to be treated to a new pair of shoes during this time.

Thata girl, Marsha! Have at him! :lol:

This was the first transplant for this wave. Will send pics. Two things of note,

- A thyme cutting was vinning! Ive never seen that! And cooler still, it was fighitng with the mint! The mint is naturally vinning out and was wrapping on the neighbourng plants. But the thyme, which never vines, had wrapped onto the extending arm of mint. The mint was loosing!!

- I transplanted mint to its forever planter which is large. I fear this ws unwise?

10 hours ago, cineater said:

Damn it, the cuttings have bugs.  All my spray bottles are full at the moment and they need hydro spray.  3 of them are looking really bad and 2 more aren't that healthy.  The rest though, good looking plants.

Check out this cattle panel greenhouse Del found:  

Oh no! Sucks about the bugs! I bet you can save em all!

What a cool build! I love stuff like that! Is that a project for the coming season?

1 hour ago, soon said:

Win a date with Prince in Wyoming! It really takes all types, dont it? :lol:

I dont think Ive ever read a book like yours. Unless Narnia counts?

All nurses should be so lucky to be treated to a new pair of shoes during this time.

Thata girl, Marsha! Have at him! :lol:

This was the first transplant for this wave. Will send pics. Two things of note,

- A thyme cutting was vinning! Ive never seen that! And cooler still, it was fighitng with the mint! The mint is naturally vinning out and was wrapping on the neighbourng plants. But the thyme, which never vines, had wrapped onto the extending arm of mint. The mint was loosing!!

- I transplanted mint to its forever planter which is large. I fear this ws unwise?

Oh no! Sucks about the bugs! I bet you can save em all!

What a cool build! I love stuff like that! Is that a project for the coming season?

No, Del just ran across it while he was coming up with his arches.  He's using cattle panel to make growing arches over the pantry beds.  They are really cool.  If I can find my watermelon seeds I plan to grow them on there.

My thyme spreads out like that but not the mint.  Must be different kinds.  You may have lots of mint but will that fit under your lights?  My bugs are just those little white flies.  Don't really hurt the plants just annoying in the house.

I got started on those books when the kids were playing D&D.  The one guy, Terry Brooks, I read wrote the character Jar Jar for Star Wars.  I understand that wasn't a very popular character in that series but he does write a good book.

Are you up early?  I am.  The last few days I've slept till 10 and this morning I'm up at 7, go figure.

28 minutes ago, cineater said:

No, Del just ran across it while he was coming up with his arches.  He's using cattle panel to make growing arches over the pantry beds.  They are really cool.  If I can find my watermelon seeds I plan to grow them on there.

My thyme spreads out like that but not the mint.  Must be different kinds.  You may have lots of mint but will that fit under your lights?  My bugs are just those little white flies.  Don't really hurt the plants just annoying in the house.

I got started on those books when the kids were playing D&D.  The one guy, Terry Brooks, I read wrote the character Jar Jar for Star Wars.  I understand that wasn't a very popular character in that series but he does write a good book.

Are you up early?  I am.  The last few days I've slept till 10 and this morning I'm up at 7, go figure.

I am up early, yes. More fun with this new neighbour :facepalm: Your schedules been all over the place!

Your thyme vines and mint doesnt?? Thats like bizarro world!

Did you like Stranger Things? It has plenty of D&D stuff. Yeah Terry Brooks wrote the novelization of The Phantom Menace movie, where Jar Jar was introduced. A lot of people like his Jar Jar better than the films. I think its entirely likely that his Jar Jar was the Jar Jar we saw going forward, especially in the clone wars animated series. And its an awesome show!! I should read that one!

That would be a great structure for Watermelon. If I lived there Id try growing Luffa for sponges on it too.

36 minutes ago, soon said:

I am up early, yes. More fun with this new neighbour :facepalm: Your schedules been all over the place!

Your thyme vines and mint doesnt?? Thats like bizarro world!

Did you like Stranger Things? It has plenty of D&D stuff. Yeah Terry Brooks wrote the novelization of The Phantom Menace movie, where Jar Jar was introduced. A lot of people like his Jar Jar better than the films. I think its entirely likely that his Jar Jar was the Jar Jar we saw going forward, especially in the clone wars animated series. And its an awesome show!! I should read that one!

That would be a great structure for Watermelon. If I lived there Id try growing Luffa for sponges on it too.

Kevin grows luffa. :lol:

I've only played the Stranger Things pinball machine.  What the hell is that flower thingy?

Tomorrow is D day.  Guess I'm trying to get my shit together.  You know in case something goes horribly wrong.  Okay, in case I die. :lol:  I'm always trying to be prepared to die, don't ask why.  And you would think I'd want to enjoy my last day but I worry about if everything is taken care of.  I can see myself in the afterlife, "look I just need to go back and make sure everything is taken care of and nobody is put out".

29 minutes ago, cineater said:

Kevin grows luffa. :lol:

I've only played the Stranger Things pinball machine.  What the hell is that flower thingy?

Tomorrow is D day.  Guess I'm trying to get my shit together.  You know in case something goes horribly wrong.  Okay, in case I die. :lol:  I'm always trying to be prepared to die, don't ask why.  And you would think I'd want to enjoy my last day but I worry about if everything is taken care of.  I can see myself in the afterlife, "look I just need to go back and make sure everything is taken care of and nobody is put out".

Kevin suddenly sounds way cooler! :lol:

Thats the Mind Flyer - they named it after a D&D character I believe! Its some sort of physical manifestation of a secret govt energy / human superpowers experiment.

Oh Cin! I feel for you. Im confident it will go well and then you'll be through with it all and feeling much better for it! A preoccupation with mortality, eh? I mean its very thoughtful of you and all, but... :lol:

I like "D day" for dentistry :lol: For a second there I panic googled D-Day thinking I need to send some emails and buy some of those veteran beers to share around! :lol:

1 hour ago, soon said:

Kevin suddenly sounds way cooler! :lol:

Thats the Mind Flyer - they named it after a D&D character I believe! Its some sort of physical manifestation of a secret govt energy / human superpowers experiment.

Oh Cin! I feel for you. Im confident it will go well and then you'll be through with it all and feeling much better for it! A preoccupation with mortality, eh? I mean its very thoughtful of you and all, but... :lol:

I like "D day" for dentistry :lol: For a second there I panic googled D-Day thinking I need to send some emails and buy some of those veteran beers to share around! :lol:

Karen said Caleb only had one ornament for the Christmas so I ordered him an army hat ornament.  And then she said the dog didn't have any so I got her a squirrel. :lol:  Everyone must have ornaments on the tree.

Do all old people think about preparing to die?  I'd like to think I'm not abnormal in this in some way.  My mother just says we'll have to deal with it and doesn't do shit.  My biggest worry is getting in and out.  Karen has to work tomorrow night and she needs to go home and sleep.

DJ called.  We're walking through the Christmas lights in the park tonight.  Wanted to know if I'm keeping my teeth, no.  Her family cashed in grandma's teeth for the gold and silver. :nervous:  I hope she lost them before she died. :lol:

Marsha gave up on Del and his ordering $200 worth of seeds. :lol:  I know the feeling!  I'll just sell some more plants rather than deal with that.  She keeps adding onto things we need to talk about at the leads meeting.  It's a zoom meeting.  Not a great situation for open discussion with 30 people.  I have several people who just love to take the long way to a point that doesn't need to be made.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cineater said:

Karen said Caleb only had one ornament for the Christmas so I ordered him an army hat ornament.  And then she said the dog didn't have any so I got her a squirrel. :lol:  Everyone must have ornaments on the tree.

Do all old people think about preparing to die?  I'd like to think I'm not abnormal in this in some way.  My mother just says we'll have to deal with it and doesn't do shit.  My biggest worry is getting in and out.  Karen has to work tomorrow night and she needs to go home and sleep.

DJ called.  We're walking through the Christmas lights in the park tonight.  Wanted to know if I'm keeping my teeth, no.  Her family cashed in grandma's teeth for the gold and silver. :nervous:  I hope she lost them before she died. :lol:

Marsha gave up on Del and his ordering $200 worth of seeds. :lol:  I know the feeling!  I'll just sell some more plants rather than deal with that.  She keeps adding onto things we need to talk about at the leads meeting.  It's a zoom meeting.  Not a great situation for open discussion with 30 people.  I have several people who just love to take the long way to a point that doesn't need to be made.

Im sure Caleb will appreciate that! I assume Ive had some, but I dont posses them. Well the dog needs one of course! :lol: Around here Beaker chips more pieces of my nativity year by year. Reminds me to put up my nativity :lol:

Your biggest fear is getting "in and out" of death?

Imagine yaning the teeth from a corpse for cash. That is grim! :lol:

I should have had marsha to talk me out of my $200 edibles order! Seeds would have been more prudent! :lol:

Did some more transplanting. Mustard micros in black out are just starting to germinate!

1 hour ago, soon said:

Im sure Caleb will appreciate that! I assume Ive had some, but I dont posses them. Well the dog needs one of course! :lol: Around here Beaker chips more pieces of my nativity year by year. Reminds me to put up my nativity :lol:

Your biggest fear is getting "in and out" of death?

Imagine yaning the teeth from a corpse for cash. That is grim! :lol:

I should have had marsha to talk me out of my $200 edibles order! Seeds would have been more prudent! :lol:

Did some more transplanting. Mustard micros in black out are just starting to germinate!

In and out of the dentist office. :lol:  Oh geez, everybody is calling to wish me luck.  Er, I wasn't thinking about it. :lol:

Actually was a nice quiet cloudy day.  Kind of like a Sunday.  And then the e-mails started for things to do the rest of the week.  I have zoom fatigue. :lol:  I feel a dental excuse coming up.

Forgot to mention, the barrel owl came back last night.  I'm keeping the cats in.

Edited by cineater

2 hours ago, cineater said:

In and out of the dentist office. :lol:  Oh geez, everybody is calling to wish me luck.  Er, I wasn't thinking about it. :lol:

Actually was a nice quiet cloudy day.  Kind of like a Sunday.  And then the e-mails started for things to do the rest of the week.  I have zoom fatigue. :lol:  I feel a dental excuse coming up.

Forgot to mention, the barrel owl came back last night.  I'm keeping the cats in.

Oh, right! :lol: Well, you were kinda thinking about it, Cin. :) I wish you all the best too.

"zoom fatigue" :rofl-lol: *Synonymous with having 2020 fatigue* lol. Id say you could push 1.5 weeks with the dental excuse! :headbang::lol:

You or Mike have a bb gun to fire neat that owl? Let him know to find somewhere else?

Also, you have to brush your teeth extra hard or the dentist will know that youve been eating all those M&Ms :lol:

Edited by soon

1 hour ago, soon said:

Oh, right! :lol: Well, you were kinda thinking about it, Cin. :) I wish you all the best too.

"zoom fatigue" :rofl-lol: *Synonymous with having 2020 fatigue* lol. Id say you could push 1.5 weeks with the dental excuse! :headbang::lol:

You or Mike have a bb gun to fire neat that owl? Let him know to find somewhere else?

Also, you have to brush your teeth extra hard or the dentist will know that youve been eating all those M&Ms :lol:

The owl is just doing what it does.

You would have loved the walk through the Christmas lights.  So cool.  Nice night too, no breeze, a little nippy.  And the best hot chocolate!

I'll see you tomorrow.  A little later than normal.

• Like 1

Wishing you all the best at the dentist today, Cin.

The owl is just doing what it does.

You would have loved the walk through the Christmas lights.  So cool.  Nice night too, no breeze, a little nippy.  And the best hot chocolate!

I'll see you tomorrow.  A little later than normal.

Sounds like a glorious walk through the Christmas lights! I need to have hot chocolate!

Take care today. Ill be happy for you when this is all over.

7 hours ago, cineater said:

I forgot, did you know red headed people are harder to sedate?  And experience pain differently?  A red head friend told me that tonight.  She gets double the dose at the dentist.  Never knew that and I have red headed friends.

I know that if people drink a lot that theyre harder to sedate. So I think it goes like this in the minds of the Dr,

Red hair = Irish, Scottish = Alcoholic :lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, soon said:

Wishing you all the best at the dentist today, Cin.

Sounds like a glorious walk through the Christmas lights! I need to have hot chocolate!

Take care today. Ill be happy for you when this is all over.

I know that if people drink a lot that theyre harder to sedate. So I think it goes like this in the minds of the Dr,

Red hair = Irish, Scottish = Alcoholic :lol:

I'm okay, I think.  Not so weird.  The top is fine but the bottom is questionable.  I think I got the bleeding to mostly stop.  2 pain pills but I'm still numb.  I'm waiting for my next pill and heading back to the couch.  Right now I need coffee!

• Like 1

Just now, cineater said:

I'm okay, I think.  Not so weird.  The top is fine but the bottom is questionable.  I think I got the bleeding to mostly stop.  2 pain pills but I'm still numb.  I'm waiting for my next pill and heading back to the couch.  Right now I need coffee!

You made it! Im so happy you’re doing well!

I hope the bottom is good too. Might be hard to tell while frozen and medicated.

:lol: I love what it says about you to be on downer pain killers and therefore wanting coffee - it’s says that you are a do-er. :lol: You’re always being productive. But it might not be good to mix uppers and downers? Maybe no coffee? I agree with couch time!! Lol

Keep packing the bleeding!

Im happy that you’ve got this behind you! Hopefully at least. 

Rest up. And no M&Ms till tomorrow! :lol:

Mustard micros germinating! All transplants happy. I’m making pizza

18 minutes ago, soon said:

You made it! Im so happy you’re doing well!

I hope the bottom is good too. Might be hard to tell while frozen and medicated.

:lol: I love what it says about you to be on downer pain killers and therefore wanting coffee - it’s says that you are a do-er. :lol: You’re always being productive. But it might not be good to mix uppers and downers? Maybe no coffee? I agree with couch time!! Lol

Keep packing the bleeding!

Im happy that you’ve got this behind you! Hopefully at least. 

Rest up. And no M&Ms till tomorrow! :lol:

Mustard micros germinating! All transplants happy. I’m making pizza

Connie brought me over soup from the chinese place.  Not hungry but I'll get there.  What kind of food do you get someone after breast cancer?

I had a lack of caffeine headache.  Choice between the uppers and the downers, uppers win every time.  I'm a big girl now with shit to do.  This time I was mostly awake sooner after sedation.  Knew everything going on.  Last time I was in the car and a third of the way home before I was aware of what was going on.  I say mostly because now that I'm reviewing it in my head, I have bits and pieces of what happen.

With coffee I'm definitely feeling better.  Hoping somebody gets me that new GNR pinball t-shirt.  That's a must have.  I'm wait for it to be a gift for Christmas or getting it after the holidays.  Not could be mine, will be mine. :lol:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, cineater said:

Connie brought me over soup from the chinese place.  Not hungry but I'll get there.  What kind of food do you get someone after breast cancer?

I had a lack of caffeine headache.  Choice between the uppers and the downers, uppers win every time.  I'm a big girl now with shit to do.  This time I was mostly awake sooner after sedation.  Knew everything going on.  Last time I was in the car and a third of the way home before I was aware of what was going on.  I say mostly because now that I'm reviewing it in my head, I have bits and pieces of what happen.

With coffee I'm definitely feeling better.  Hoping somebody gets me that new GNR pinball t-shirt.  That's a must have.  I'm wait for it to be a gift for Christmas or getting it after the holidays.  Not could be mine, will be mine. :lol:

Yay Connie! Chinese soups is my go to after dentistry too :headbang:... That and red ale! :lol:

Im glad you are so clear headed. But *Says sternly* next time have someone drive you! I dont even think thats legal here. Dentists here would ensure that you had a drive!

Like you and that GnR pinball shirt, Im pinning for someone to buy me a Star Wars calander.

Glad you are feeling better!

3 hours ago, soon said:

Yay Connie! Chinese soups is my go to after dentistry too :headbang:... That and red ale! :lol:

Im glad you are so clear headed. But *Says sternly* next time have someone drive you! I dont even think thats legal here. Dentists here would ensure that you had a drive!

Like you and that GnR pinball shirt, Im pinning for someone to buy me a Star Wars calander.

Glad you are feeling better!

I didn't drive either time.  Karen took me.  Always good to take your nurse with you.  She understands what they are talking about.  And I think they tell her more because she is medical.  They told her the bottom denture needs adjusting.  I did not remember that but it's bothering me, comes loose when I trying to eat or talk too much.

It amazes me the kid is later to almost everything personal in her life but when it comes to medical, you can set your clock by her.  She caught the pinball shirt is 100 percent cotton and questioned if I should get a large.  Yes please (and thank you for getting me that shirt).  Hope you get your calendar.  If not, it will be on sale come February. 

A white fly showed up in the kitchen.  Quick coffee pot in the microwave or my coffee will get loaded with them.  I'm getting another spray bottle tomorrow and they are dying!  Not like you kill spiders but dead just the same.

• Like 1

I didn't drive either time.  Karen took me.  Always good to take your nurse with you.  She understands what they are talking about.  And I think they tell her more because she is medical.  They told her the bottom denture needs adjusting.  I did not remember that but it's bothering me, comes loose when I trying to eat or talk too much.

It amazes me the kid is later to almost everything personal in her life but when it comes to medical, you can set your clock by her.  She caught the pinball shirt is 100 percent cotton and questioned if I should get a large.  Yes please (and thank you for getting me that shirt).  Hope you get your calendar.  If not, it will be on sale come February. 

A white fly showed up in the kitchen.  Quick coffee pot in the microwave or my coffee will get loaded with them.  I'm getting another spray bottle tomorrow and they are dying!  Not like you kill spiders but dead just the same.

Im so dumb - reading back Im not sure why I thought you drove yourself! Sorry! lol And yeah, thats great to have Karen there to get in on the medical talk. When will you get it adjusted? Hows it suiting you today?

Yay pinball shirt :headbang:

You dont wanna torch them with a creme brule torch? :lol:

9 hours ago, cineater said:

What is wrong with me?!  Mike asked me if I knew anybody who needed a garage air conditioner.  We could use that in the greenhouse during the summer to teach classes in.  Hope he hasn't gotten rid of it.

That'd be great! Hope he still has it!

Well, was it while you were medicated? Dont beat yourself up!

I lost the micros :facepalm: To mold. At least I know what went wrong. So feels good to be learning and making progress that was at least. Cuttings and transplants going strong.