Gardening

Gracii Guns

1 hour ago, soon said:

Should I take speed when Im doing the Master Gardener course? :lol:

Thats a nice gift! I hope they get the hint! :lol:

Im still just floating in a cloud of star wars

Up to you.  My grades went from C's & B's to straight A's when I quit doing drugs.  Of course, I was still heavily drinking on the weekends. 

I'm getting Leslie to play with me in the butterfly bed with the native ground covers.  Marsha and I had a good bitch/laugh fest over steering committee.  The leaf mulch order got rained out.  I won't be rolling in the leaves next week.

56 minutes ago, cineater said:

Up to you.  My grades went from C's & B's to straight A's when I quit doing drugs.  Of course, I was still heavily drinking on the weekends. 

I'm getting Leslie to play with me in the butterfly bed with the native ground covers.  Marsha and I had a good bitch/laugh fest over steering committee.  The leaf mulch order got rained out.  I won't be rolling in the leaves next week.

Sucks about the leaf mulch!

You and Leslie will be the perfect team for that project.

Beakers devloped a taste for nettle and oregano. Which just so happen to be the plants he can get at, lol. When the nettle gets is stingers he'll learn to trust my guidance! :lol:

2 hours ago, soon said:

Sucks about the leaf mulch!

You and Leslie will be the perfect team for that project.

Beakers devloped a taste for nettle and oregano. Which just so happen to be the plants he can get at, lol. When the nettle gets is stingers he'll learn to trust my guidance! :lol:

Bad pet parent!  And it's probably going to cost you some how some way.  Can't you hang some shower curtains or something to keep him out?

I don't think I would feel like running wheelbarrows next week anyway.  We might get a little snow on Wednesday.  Marsha and I need to cut down the geraniums and make cuttings next week.  I guess we are starting seeding early this year.  The first week in January. 

11 hours ago, cineater said:

Bad pet parent!  And it's probably going to cost you some how some way.  Can't you hang some shower curtains or something to keep him out?

I don't think I would feel like running wheelbarrows next week anyway.  We might get a little snow on Wednesday.  Marsha and I need to cut down the geraniums and make cuttings next week.  I guess we are starting seeding early this year.  The first week in January. 

You know I wouldnt let him bite stingers!! Thats where chives are supposed t go for him but the seeds were too old - need to get more for him!

How are you feeling this morning? Do you have everything you need? I hope the swelling is down.

That will be fun for you and Marsha. But sheesh - I cant keep up with you master gardeners!! I havent even started the next round of micros yet :lol:

3 hours ago, soon said:

You know I wouldnt let him bite stingers!! Thats where chives are supposed t go for him but the seeds were too old - need to get more for him!

How are you feeling this morning? Do you have everything you need? I hope the swelling is down.

That will be fun for you and Marsha. But sheesh - I cant keep up with you master gardeners!! I havent even started the next round of micros yet :lol:

I didn't get up until 11:30!  But I got up at 2 and read until 5.  Getting better everyday.

Today is the day I found Lily 5 years ago.  Sent you a picture with mom holding her.  One little kitty.

I can't eat anymore soup.  I made myself cheesy potatoes.  I can eat those.  I'm going to make a sausage and egg casserole later today.  When I get hungry I cook.  And I've got $3 in my checking until payday. :lol:  Kind of forced to cook. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, cineater said:

I didn't get up until 11:30!  But I got up at 2 and read until 5.  Getting better everyday.

Today is the day I found Lily 5 years ago.  Sent you a picture with mom holding her.  One little kitty.

I can't eat anymore soup.  I made myself cheesy potatoes.  I can eat those.  I'm going to make a sausage and egg casserole later today.  When I get hungry I cook.  And I've got $3 in my checking until payday. :lol:  Kind of forced to cook. 

Sleepy head! :lol: Mid night reading sounds nice. Im happy to hear that you are improving so well!

Lily! What a storied day that was. The garden gives you so much! Im so happy for you both - or all of you, your mom included, and Simone! Congrats! I dont see the pic though? You emailed?

I want both those things! Never had a casserole like that - sounds amazing. I actually seem to have misplaced the cheesy potato recipe - do you have it handy at all?

Ahh - $3?! This time of year, plus your AC and dentures. Yikes! Mostly because you are very generous.

I gave my largest oregano his first haircut today.

17 minutes ago, soon said:

Sleepy head! :lol: Mid night reading sounds nice. Im happy to hear that you are improving so well!

Lily! What a storied day that was. The garden gives you so much! Im so happy for you both - or all of you, your mom included, and Simone! Congrats! I dont see the pic though? You emailed?

I want both those things! Never had a casserole like that - sounds amazing. I actually seem to have misplaced the cheesy potato recipe - do you have it handy at all?

Ahh - $3?! This time of year, plus your AC and dentures. Yikes! Mostly because you are very generous.

I gave my largest oregano his first haircut today.

It's closer to 4 than 3 if you round. :lol:  I get paid on Wednesday so I'll make it.  I'm tired of hitting up my savings account.  And I still have a pocket full of credit cards and that jar of emergency birth control money.  I guess I should repurpose that to emergency prescription money.

I have those two recipes bookmarked and will send them to you.  The egg casserole is great and lasts for several days if it's just you.

This time of year I become a night owl.  It's just so nice late at night.  Little Boy came up at 3:30 and ate 2 bowls of food.  It had finally quit raining and the cats went out for a few hours.  Lily reminds me she was the end to a wonderful year.  2015 is probably the best year of my life.  So many wonderful things and they just kept coming from January to December.

I'm beyond freaked out to see myself without teeth.  Hasn't made me cry but maybe I'm just in shock. :lol:  Put in a call to my friend Julie.  She got her dentures before 40, drunken fall.  Thought I'd get some tips from her.  Nancy's tip was smoke pot, lots of pot.  I look forward to the day when I don't have to think about this.  My goal today is to get out of this house for a while.

2 hours ago, cineater said:

It's closer to 4 than 3 if you round. :lol:  I get paid on Wednesday so I'll make it.  I'm tired of hitting up my savings account.  And I still have a pocket full of credit cards and that jar of emergency birth control money.  I guess I should repurpose that to emergency prescription money.

I have those two recipes bookmarked and will send them to you.  The egg casserole is great and lasts for several days if it's just you.

This time of year I become a night owl.  It's just so nice late at night.  Little Boy came up at 3:30 and ate 2 bowls of food.  It had finally quit raining and the cats went out for a few hours.  Lily reminds me she was the end to a wonderful year.  2015 is probably the best year of my life.  So many wonderful things and they just kept coming from January to December.

I'm beyond freaked out to see myself without teeth.  Hasn't made me cry but maybe I'm just in shock. :lol:  Put in a call to my friend Julie.  She got her dentures before 40, drunken fall.  Thought I'd get some tips from her.  Nancy's tip was smoke pot, lots of pot.  I look forward to the day when I don't have to think about this.  My goal today is to get out of this house for a while.

Noted about your wealth :lol: Lets just call it an emergency jar?

Thanks for sending recipes! Those other ones sound delicious too! I still dont see the Lily pic though?

Little Boy was hungry! What a cutie! What else made 2015 your best year? Sounds awesome.

Yeah, that would be a major adjustment to seeing your mouth look so different. Im sorry. Or maybe just eat a little pot? :lol:

Were you able to get out today so far?

14 minutes ago, soon said:

Noted about your wealth :lol: Lets just call it an emergency jar?

Thanks for sending recipes! Those other ones sound delicious too! I still dont see the Lily pic though?

Little Boy was hungry! What a cutie! What else made 2015 your best year? Sounds awesome.

Yeah, that would be a major adjustment to seeing your mouth look so different. Im sorry. Or maybe just eat a little pot? :lol:

Were you able to get out today so far?

I emailed the picture through my phone.  Sometimes those take longer but don't rule out I fucked it up so I'll send it again.

Ended up staying home.  I was going to run out and play the GNR pinball machine but then I remembered I used all my cash to the Salvation Army red kettle and on hot chocolate at the high school fundraiser.  :lol:

2015 the kid graduated nursing school and got her license.  She broke up with a kid I hated and gave me his ticket to their vacation in a tropical island!  Those were the biggies but there was lots of little stuff that year.  So unexpected.

Julie is going to come over tomorrow.  Rather then go to lunch, we are going to shop the denture isle. :lol:  She's the other single parent I got through that whole period of my life with.  She's had her dentures since she was 31, 17 years.  Good to have somebody I can joke about this with and who gets the girl thing.  It's just vanity.  I could be the guy living in your tool shed.

Marsha called, she checked out the chemicals in the shed.  We're loaded.  Going to put some controls on that next year.

I'm working on a Christmas cat puzzle.  Have to fix up that egg dish.

• Like 1

Cooking up the sausage.  Forgot how good this dish is.  Normally only make it for holidays.

Makes me smile when I think about Julie and I going shopping.  We have a saying in the neighborhood.  You don't go shopping with Julie and you don't drink whiskey with Zack. :lol:  Karen got a big kick out of I was going shopping with her.  I should leave my credit card at home where it's safe on its diet.  Karen's probably going to dump Caleb tomorrow and suggest we go to the stores.  Those two look at the mall with different eyes then the rest of us.

And just when you start cooking the text messages start coming in,:unsure:

Edited by cineater
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, cineater said:

I emailed the picture through my phone.  Sometimes those take longer but don't rule out I fucked it up so I'll send it again.

Ended up staying home.  I was going to run out and play the GNR pinball machine but then I remembered I used all my cash to the Salvation Army red kettle and on hot chocolate at the high school fundraiser.  :lol:

2015 the kid graduated nursing school and got her license.  She broke up with a kid I hated and gave me his ticket to their vacation in a tropical island!  Those were the biggies but there was lots of little stuff that year.  So unexpected.

Julie is going to come over tomorrow.  Rather then go to lunch, we are going to shop the denture isle. :lol:  She's the other single parent I got through that whole period of my life with.  She's had her dentures since she was 31, 17 years.  Good to have somebody I can joke about this with and who gets the girl thing.  It's just vanity.  I could be the guy living in your tool shed.

Marsha called, she checked out the chemicals in the shed.  We're loaded.  Going to put some controls on that next year.

I'm working on a Christmas cat puzzle.  Have to fix up that egg dish.

Oh sweet Lily! Look how tiny she was! What a beauty, snuggling with her new family. Happy for you all!

Pics arrived last night at 1:15 - we're you up then?! Wild one! And I see being styling runs in the family - love your moms hat :headbang:

May you receive as you give! Prlly best to stay in a day or two to recover like the rest of us humans would need to! :lol:

2015 sounds very cool! Heres to more to come!

I hope you and Julie have fun today! You know how to have a good time... in the denture isle :lol:

That egg dish sounds so good!! Wish I had holiday food budget. I added some fresh oregano to my rice and beans yesterday though. First harvest from this indoor garden. How did your caserole turn out?

Cooking up the sausage.  Forgot how good this dish is.  Normally only make it for holidays.

Makes me smile when I think about Julie and I going shopping.  We have a saying in the neighborhood.  You don't go shopping with Julie and you don't drink whiskey with Zack. :lol:  Karen got a big kick out of I was going shopping with her.  I should leave my credit card at home where it's safe on its diet.  Karen's probably going to dump Caleb tomorrow and suggest we go to the stores.  Those two look at the mall with different eyes then the rest of us.

And just when you start cooking the text messages start coming in,:unsure:

Your neighborhood sounds awesome! :lol:

You mean Karen will ditch Caleb for the shopping, not dump him???

I hope the texts weren't anything bad or urgent?

I gotta admit that yesterday I finally got full on cabin fever. And it was weird how a series of very nice texts didn't help at all. All sorts of good people telling me they left something at my door, or when do I need grocery, etc. And as I paced around I was like 'that's all the problem, not help - someone just talk to me! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!'

Then I had a night of fevered dreams and now I'm feeling much better! :lol:

• Like 1

That was so fucking cool!  Usually at night when I close my eyes I see all kinds of images but last night, boom!  All kind of tiny white lights.  Like I was looking at the sky from the mountains.  When you get up high, away from all of the lights, the stars make it look like it's snowing.

That's mom, never dressed up without a hat.  We were doing the girls Christmas clothes shopping.  Loved those trips.

Yeah, ditch him.  I think I would freak if she got rid of him now.  They just celebrated their engagement anniversary.

Yeah I think I was up but had sent that before midnight.  Too many days of pain pills and not enough food, my tummy hurts.  I'm cutting out the pills today, screw the anti inflammatory.  Mike won $4000 on the slots last night.  He came home a happy camper.  I slept till 10:30 again.  Not really in the mood for the egg dish but I'm throwing it in the oven.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, cineater said:

That was so fucking cool!  Usually at night when I close my eyes I see all kinds of images but last night, boom!  All kind of tiny white lights.  Like I was looking at the sky from the mountains.  When you get up high, away from all of the lights, the stars make it look like it's snowing.

That's mom, never dressed up without a hat.  We were doing the girls Christmas clothes shopping.  Loved those trips.

Yeah, ditch him.  I think I would freak if she got rid of him now.  They just celebrated their engagement anniversary.

Yeah I think I was up but had sent that before midnight.  Too many days of pain pills and not enough food, my tummy hurts.  I'm cutting out the pills today, screw the anti inflammatory.  Mike won $4000 on the slots last night.  He came home a happy camper.  I slept till 10:30 again.  Not really in the mood for the egg dish but I'm throwing it in the oven.

You mean, you had an opium dream?

Those shopping trips sounds nice. Is this the first year that you wont have one?

Congrats to them for the anniversary!

All those pills can mess up you gut flora/ biome too. Please eat some yogurt and such to get your gut culture back in shape?

My mints gonna be ready to make a batch of mint choc chip froyo soon! I better make some yogurt!

19 minutes ago, soon said:

You mean, you had an opium dream?

Those shopping trips sounds nice. Is this the first year that you wont have one?

Congrats to them for the anniversary!

All those pills can mess up you gut flora/ biome too. Please eat some yogurt and such to get your gut culture back in shape?

My mints gonna be ready to make a batch of mint choc chip froyo soon! I better make some yogurt!

Oh that sounds good!  Sorry about that last picture. :lol:  Oh yeah, I'm eating that right now.  Yes that's a cow tea kettle.

Forgot I got my sister in law Tom Petty's Wildflower cd for Christmas on amazon so I'm listening to that now.  Had my brother get her the new AC/DC album.  They didn't even know it was out.  She loves them.

We didn't go last year.  Mom's not really up to it any more.  She just gave us the money to go.  That's not fun and of course I used mine on Karen.  I'm continuing the tradition with her.  I absolutely enjoy taking my credit card out for a shopping spree.  It's only once a year so fuck it.

Opium dream?  Those sound cool.  It's just when I go to bed at night and close my eyes images start floating around.  Nothing you can really focus in on because it hurts to try to do that.  You don't do that?  I think it's just the brain throwing shit out and getting ready to sleep.  Last night was cool though.  Normally it's lots of things but this was just the stars.  Very 3D and took the whole view just like you were looking at the night sky.  I looked at the sky last night but it was hours before bed and nothing like what I saw.

Julie is running late but still coming.

• GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, cineater said:

Oh that sounds good!  Sorry about that last picture. :lol:  Oh yeah, I'm eating that right now.  Yes that's a cow tea kettle.

Forgot I got my sister in law Tom Petty's Wildflower cd for Christmas on amazon so I'm listening to that now.  Had my brother get her the new AC/DC album.  They didn't even know it was out.  She loves them.

We didn't go last year.  Mom's not really up to it any more.  She just gave us the money to go.  That's not fun and of course I used mine on Karen.  I'm continuing the tradition with her.  I absolutely enjoy taking my credit card out for a shopping spree.  It's only once a year so fuck it.

Opium dream?  Those sound cool.  It's just when I go to bed at night and close my eyes images start floating around.  Nothing you can really focus in on because it hurts to try to do that.  You don't do that?  I think it's just the brain throwing shit out and getting ready to sleep.  Last night was cool though.  Normally it's lots of things but this was just the stars.  Very 3D and took the whole view just like you were looking at the night sky.  I looked at the sky last night but it was hours before bed and nothing like what I saw.

Julie is running late but still coming.

I want the casserole!!! :lol: And I love your kettle!!

Your listening to her cd?? Haha. I love that album. Need to get the expanded edition!

Honestly when I close my eyes to sleep lately, I picture myself sleeping in the bush. :lol: Yours sound stunning though!

Hope you and Jumie made it out and are having a blast!

I have a new dry cough. Sigh....

1 hour ago, soon said:

I want the casserole!!! :lol: And I love your kettle!!

Your listening to her cd?? Haha. I love that album. Need to get the expanded edition!

Honestly when I close my eyes to sleep lately, I picture myself sleeping in the bush. :lol: Yours sound stunning though!

Hope you and Jumie made it out and are having a blast!

I have a new dry cough. Sigh....

OMG, I have to get more denture friends, the stories.  You're going to love this one.  Might want to pee first. :lol:  So the first time her husband goes to the strip joint.  Always a good start to a story.  The girl is dancing in front of him and her denture falls into his lap! :lol:  He hasn't been to a strip joint since. :lol:  Neither has his friend.

Eat your honey for that cough!

You'd be proud of me.  I actually got some salts to soak in that new bathtub with.  I'm going to give it a try.  And here's where you're going to want to come over.  Cannabis Sativa Hemp Seed Oil blend.  It deeply moisturizes and soothes skin.  No you can't snort it. :lol:  Figured you had questions.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, cineater said:

OMG, I have to get more denture friends, the stories.  You're going to love this one.  Might want to pee first. :lol:  So the first time her husband goes to the strip joint.  Always a good start to a story.  The girl is dancing in front of him and her denture falls into his lap! :lol:  He hasn't been to a strip joint since. :lol:  Neither has his friend.

Eat your honey for that cough!

You'd be proud of me.  I actually got some salts to soak in that new bathtub with.  I'm going to give it a try.  And here's where you're going to want to come over.  Cannabis Sativa Hemp Seed Oil blend.  It deeply moisturizes and soothes skin.  No you can't snort it. :lol:  Figured you had questions.

:rofl-lol: I’m dying! His dentures fell out when he watched a stripper?? :lol: Thats fantastic!!

Yes get more denture friends and stories please?! :lol: Hope you don’t find yourself in any stories!! 

Im happy that you are taking some time to relax in you bath!

Id just bother you with nerd questions about what water temp you steep you cannabis sativa in your bath at :lol:

I use a magnesium spray. One spray for my body, one spray up my nose :lol:

7 minutes ago, soon said:

:rofl-lol: I’m dying! His dentures fell out when he watched a stripper?? :lol: Thats fantastic!!

Yes get more denture friends and stories please?! :lol: Hope you don’t find yourself in any stories!! 

Im happy that you are taking some time to relax in you bath!

Id just bother you with nerd questions about what water temp you steep you cannabis sativa in your bath at :lol:

I use a magnesium spray. One spray for my body, one spray up my nose :lol:

No her denture fell out.  I love a good bad shit happened to you at the stripper joint story. :lol:

Julie has never taken her dentures out in front of her husband.  He's even encouraged her, we've been married for sometime now.  I get it.  You're not suppose to sleep in them or wear them that long but she has for 17 years.  And she hasn't got a new pair.  They still have her first married name on them.  She had fears during her divorce he'd ask for them. :lol:

I'm thinking if there's any cannabis in this it's seeds and stems. :lol:

Oh I'm going to have denture stories.  I've already had a few AND posted them on the internet.  People say I'm an open book.  For the most part, yes.  Just hope I'm not boring the shit out of them with my stories.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, cineater said:

No her denture fell out.  I love a good bad shit happened to you at the stripper joint story. :lol:

Julie has never taken her dentures out in front of her husband.  He's even encouraged her, we've been married for sometime now.  I get it.  You're not suppose to sleep in them or wear them that long but she has for 17 years.  And she hasn't got a new pair.  They still have her first married name on them.  She had fears during her divorce he'd ask for them. :lol:

I'm thinking if there's any cannabis in this it's seeds and stems. :lol:

Oh I'm going to have denture stories.  I've already had a few AND posted them on the internet.  People say I'm an open book.  For the most part, yes.  Just hope I'm not boring the shit out of them with my stories.

Oh no! Talk about a lap dance :lol: I once declined an invitiation to a party where there was a stripper hired. Similar things - people did not find her attractive. Only difference was she was already there and scheduled for a few hours :lol:

Julie reminds me of in Marvelous Ms Maisle, when she goes to bed dolled up and waits for husband to fall asleep to then remove makeup :lol:

I hope you enjoyed your bath? How are you feeling today?

You have a denture story for me?!

Remember I mentioned Jane, a master gardener who sold everything and decided to go live on a boat she had no idea how to float?  Check them out:  http://www.wanderingourway.com/heading-south-to-the-warmth-of-tropical-waters-again/?unapproved=733&moderation-hash=036abf5c9bf9498dfebde193acf878df#comment-733

Wow - good for her! They are doing it and doing it well!

I want that exact life one day!! I might not pass directly through naval bases though... :lol:

Thanks for this, gonna watch a bunch of there vids with lunch!

Hows our train adventure?

• Like 1

We're sitting on the edge of the boxcar watching the world rush by.

You're getting the denture stories as they happen.  Yeah nothing real exciting there.  Just waiting for the meltdown. :lol:  A girl's entitled to a little vanity.  Right now I hurt and I'm hungry.

Bath, not my thing.  The water cooled off too quickly, let some of that out and then it was too hot.  And then multiple text message dings.  As enjoyable as stems and seeds.  I'm still a shower girl.

I didn't get up until 11.  The kid was a little surprised when she texted at 3 and I was still up.  Finished my book.

Tonight is the leads meeting.  We have to go over the budget requests for next year.  $1000 is the least I'll take.  We're getting some money next year!  Up to $6000 if everybody gets to play.  The minimum I would like gets repairs done to the hoop house and compost bin.  Finishing off Masha orchard area would be nice.  It's been under renovation for a few years now.  Everything depends on next year's plant sale.  Looks like we are going to be doing that online

19 minutes ago, cineater said:

We're sitting on the edge of the boxcar watching the world rush by.

You're getting the denture stories as they happen.  Yeah nothing real exciting there.  Just waiting for the meltdown. :lol:  A girl's entitled to a little vanity.  Right now I hurt and I'm hungry.

Bath, not my thing.  The water cooled off too quickly, let some of that out and then it was too hot.  And then multiple text message dings.  As enjoyable as stems and seeds.  I'm still a shower girl.

I didn't get up until 11.  The kid was a little surprised when she texted at 3 and I was still up.  Finished my book.

Tonight is the leads meeting.  We have to go over the budget requests for next year.  $1000 is the least I'll take.  We're getting some money next year!  Up to $6000 if everybody gets to play.  The minimum I would like gets repairs done to the hoop house and compost bin.  Finishing off Masha orchard area would be nice.  It's been under renovation for a few years now.  Everything depends on next year's plant sale.  Looks like we are going to be doing that online

Your story always sounds perfectly suited for where Im at irl! Love it!

Aww, initially you were feeling pretty comfortable with it. But it is a major adjustment. Im sorry. Absolutely true about the vanity. Or even me - I like wearing a mask when Im meeting new people since it hides my imperfect teeth.

I wish you werent in pain. Do you think some Boost might be in order? Would a thick drink be easier to consume? Ill take you casserole leftovers if your skipping them??!?! hehe

I cant do baths either, even though a willow bark bath is the best pain relief Ive ever felt! Im with you - its about as enjoyable as a seed popping out of the bowl into your face as you smoke it!

Will you be reading another romance? Y'know that ex gf I mentioned? We still share Netflix and I sometimes see what she watches. It went from all the popular romance epics to very niche romances involving disabled people, small scale agriculture, etc  :lol: Nice to be missed... especially when it means shes sad :lol: (shes horrible)

No big drive way plant sale next year? Good!!! lol

I love that even as you recover youre showing up to protect the gardens interests! Go work your magic, Cin :headbang:

Fuck the surgeon's office called to cancel for tomorrow.  I was getting the stitches out.  They are closed today and will call to rescheduled.  Was really looking forward to getting the stitches out.  I'm eating on the leftovers.  It just hurts some.  I'm off the pills but not sipping on my stash of whiskey.  I just feel like shit from sitting around.  I need to get physical.

I'm reading whatever I get my hands on at this point.  Must be romance time.  Two of my ex's have been contacting me.  You're spying on yours and I just cringe.  A good romance would be great but ain't going back to a bad one.

We got the agreement from Faye they would not lock us out of the greenhouse again barring any extreme weirdness.  Faye though is leaving as the council president in January.  I'm sure Alex has no intention of not fucking with us.  They are trying to get Patti to be the president next year.  She's one of us, doesn't like him and didn't want to hire him. :lol: