Jump to content

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, soon said:

I guess the leaf mulch likes you as much as you like it :lol:

Why did you sit in the leaf mulch anyway? Just to be close to it? :lol:

Sounds like the kid had a blast!! Awesome! Aww, he loves his aunt Karen. 

Did ya manage to eat? 

Those frames really are so cool. Almost Star Trek or something too! She’ll love it!

Today was about as exciting as it gets around here. A bunch of gifts arrived, I didn’t expect anything. I figure I should open the one from my aunt, in case there’s a cheese ball in there :lol:

And I decided to move some money so I could get needed groceries. I’ll be making from scratch ALL my favs. Already made ginger and bird pepper maple-glazed pan fried chicken on a bed of my micros. 

had to harvest early again as they started flopping :shrugs:

 

 

WTF, Karen put a picture on the frame of me coming out of the surgeon.  I'm drugged.  I have an ice pack wrapped around my face and gauze hanging out of my mouth.  It's god awful!  So I delete it only to find out she had texted everybody with it!

I was cleaning the mud off my boots.  Good ole Missouri clay.

I ate some of the pizza.  If I'm careful and do it just right, I can do it.

No opening gifts before Christmas!  Put it in the frig if you think it has food.

I'll ask Marsha about flopping.  Maybe it's the seed starter mix.  That doesn't hold up well.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve worked out that in around 18 months I’ll be in a position to purchase a house.  So instead of planting anything new in the garden, I’ll just keep on top of what we’ve already got. Which is m

Get your boyfriend to wear a headband. 

Loved seeing all the pics over the last few pages I'll have to post pics tomorrow as its the middle of the night here, but I've been doing quite a lot in the garden too. Added a few small plants (par

Posted Images

11 hours ago, cineater said:

WTF, Karen put a picture on the frame of me coming out of the surgeon.  I'm drugged.  I have an ice pack wrapped around my face and gauze hanging out of my mouth.  It's god awful!  So I delete it only to find out she had texted everybody with it!

I was cleaning the mud off my boots.  Good ole Missouri clay.

I ate some of the pizza.  If I'm careful and do it just right, I can do it.

No opening gifts before Christmas!  Put it in the frig if you think it has food.

I'll ask Marsha about flopping.  Maybe it's the seed starter mix.  That doesn't hold up well.

Was Karen trying to prank you? Why'd she choose that pic?? Maybe she meant to send a different pic? Id hate that if it were of me.

Thats kind of classic - cleaning Missouri clay off your boots when the leaf mulch went down your pants. Its heroic what you do!

Is the pizza thing to do with the sensitivity you still feel from procedures, or just a denture thing in general?

No room in fridge... Gotta open it :P

Thanks for asking Marsha.

Happy Equinox! Heres to ever greater light in this world! And the march towards garden season :headbang:

I didnt sleep due to cold this time - eventually got out the electric blanket. But Beaker has adapted and he slept. Wish I could start some seeds today, but eating on the replacement tube/bulb. When will you do are geranium cuttings?

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy first day of winter too!  The Christmas star shows tonight.

Oh man this picture frame is the bomb!  We are all having fun with it.  Karen don't care I look like death warmed over.  I would have taken one of her like that too.  No wonder mom was worried about me. :lol:  I have a picture of my sister at Disneyland I've tortured her for years with, it's that bad.  Mine now tops that.

The teeth don't line up.  The left side hits way before the right so when I eat it's popping the right side up and then the whole bottom denture comes out of place.  If I'm careful and eat slowly I can manage it.  The dentist wants to wait a while before seeing if he has to adjust that.  I go back in early January.  Sensitivity is low.  I'm pretty comfortable in them.  When I'm busy I don't think about them any more.  It's working out.

Lots of earners to run today.  I'm going up to the post office to see if they will give me my package.  They've has it since the 16th.

The cuttings from the geraniums are doing fine.  There's 26 of them.  I think I'm better at doing that then Marsha.  My cuttings look nicer if you ask me.  I was going to leaf mulch that area where we put the monarch waystation back in but it's really wet there, I mean really wet.  I don't want the leaf mulch holding in all that water.  It hasn't done much drying out either.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, cineater said:

Happy first day of winter too!  The Christmas star shows tonight.

Oh man this picture frame is the bomb!  We are all having fun with it.  Karen don't care I look like death warmed over.  I would have taken one of her like that too.  No wonder mom was worried about me. :lol:  I have a picture of my sister at Disneyland I've tortured her for years with, it's that bad.  Mine now tops that.

The teeth don't line up.  The left side hits way before the right so when I eat it's popping the right side up and then the whole bottom denture comes out of place.  If I'm careful and eat slowly I can manage it.  The dentist wants to wait a while before seeing if he has to adjust that.  I go back in early January.  Sensitivity is low.  I'm pretty comfortable in them.  When I'm busy I don't think about them any more.  It's working out.

Lots of earners to run today.  I'm going up to the post office to see if they will give me my package.  They've has it since the 16th.

The cuttings from the geraniums are doing fine.  There's 26 of them.  I think I'm better at doing that then Marsha.  My cuttings look nicer if you ask me.  I was going to leaf mulch that area where we put the monarch waystation back in but it's really wet there, I mean really wet.  I don't want the leaf mulch holding in all that water.  It hasn't done much drying out either.

Whats the Christmas Star? Sounds cool!

Was your sister on one of the rides in the picture? Your poor mom :lol: Axl is the only person to ever look cool in one of those pics! You'll have to keep a camera ready when youre around Karen... pay back time :lol:

Im glad the teeth are working gout in general. Hope they will be perfect soon.

I dont understand why they wont give you your package at the post office? 

I have to cook and eat all day. Poor me. beef ravioli, spinach/mushroom/ricotta ravioli, marinara, meat loaf, maybe do the scalloped potatoes. :dance:

For my perspective of winter, it almost sounds like youll just get the last leaf mulch down as ground cover, before you turn around and start your next season! And it kills me!! :lol: The only saving grace is that you have to do all that work for such a short amount of time. At least when we winterize, that work lasts for months on end.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

No, they would not let me have it.  Probably because they haven't checked it in yet!  There's a reason they didn't send the covid vaccines through the US Post Office and went with people who can get the job done!

"Jupiter and Saturn will converge to form rare "Christmas Star" in late December. The solar system's largest planets will appear visibly closer together in the sky on December 21st, in a rare celestial event known as a greatest conjunction."  I think they said in the SW around sundown.

I'm meeting Caleb's family for the first time at Christmas.  I went out and got $20 worth of Christmas lottery scratchers.  We're going to play scratchers!  They're going to love me.  And if that isn't enough family fun, lets just do it again, twice at mom's party.  Who doesn't love that game?  Why didn't I think of this before?  I'll just put them in a Santa hat and let people draw one.

  • GNFNR 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, cineater said:

No, they would not let me have it.  Probably because they haven't checked it in yet!  There's a reason they didn't send the covid vaccines through the US Post Office and went with people who can get the job done!

"Jupiter and Saturn will converge to form rare "Christmas Star" in late December. The solar system's largest planets will appear visibly closer together in the sky on December 21st, in a rare celestial event known as a greatest conjunction."  I think they said in the SW around sundown.

I'm meeting Caleb's family for the first time at Christmas.  I went out and got $20 worth of Christmas lottery scratchers.  We're going to play scratchers!  They're going to love me.  And if that isn't enough family fun, lets just do it again, twice at mom's party.  Who doesn't love that game?  Why didn't I think of this before?  I'll just put them in a Santa hat and let people draw one.

Thats f'n weird, sis. Send me dead flowers by the US mail.... but they were live when I sent them! :lol:

Oh right, Ive read about that convergence. Christmas Star is a cool name for it. Its super cloudy here today. Ill have a peak though. I think I saw it other years maybe. Thanks!

Sounds like a great plan! You have all this good ideas. They will love it and love you too! Sounds fun.

... Ill be pissed at you if you die of covid of course.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in trouble with covid.  Birthday party yesterday and three Christmas parties to come.  Can't help but thinking this maybe the last Christmas for some.  I'm trying to make it special and be of good cheer.

Back to the leaf mulch.  I put it down in the fall.  Most people mulch in the spring.  This way I keep down spring weeds and am ready to plant right off the bat.  Just have to cut down the stuff I left up over winter.  The mulch is still good through the summer for keeping weeds down and moisture in.  I'm not going to mulch the butterfly bed.  It is full of annual seeds and I'm hoping the frozen ground will kill them.

Okay Marsha stop, it's Christmas.  She calls up today and wants me to also research how we become a legal nonprofit.  Up till now we have been piggy backing off the Extensions tax exemption.  We're trying to separate our funds from the Extension office so we need our own status called a 501C.  She has a group of people looking into it so I've been staying out of it.  Joe is nervous and asking too many questions so she wants me to research it too.  Fuck.  Do your own research Joe, you won't believe me anyway.

Since I can't eat bread yet all my bread is going stale.  I'm going to make the egg casserole again to use up the bread.  Did I mention I can't eat cheese right now either?!

Allergic to roses but I guess they will be fine on my grave. :lol:

Got new glasses.  3 pair actually.  It was time I jumped up to a stronger pair.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cineater said:

I'm in trouble with covid.  Birthday party yesterday and three Christmas parties to come.  Can't help but thinking this maybe the last Christmas for some.  I'm trying to make it special and be of good cheer.

Back to the leaf mulch.  I put it down in the fall.  Most people mulch in the spring.  This way I keep down spring weeds and am ready to plant right off the bat.  Just have to cut down the stuff I left up over winter.  The mulch is still good through the summer for keeping weeds down and moisture in.  I'm not going to mulch the butterfly bed.  It is full of annual seeds and I'm hoping the frozen ground will kill them.

Okay Marsha stop, it's Christmas.  She calls up today and wants me to also research how we become a legal nonprofit.  Up till now we have been piggy backing off the Extensions tax exemption.  We're trying to separate our funds from the Extension office so we need our own status called a 501C.  She has a group of people looking into it so I've been staying out of it.  Joe is nervous and asking too many questions so she wants me to research it too.  Fuck.  Do your own research Joe, you won't believe me anyway.

Since I can't eat bread yet all my bread is going stale.  I'm going to make the egg casserole again to use up the bread.  Did I mention I can't eat cheese right now either?!

Allergic to roses but I guess they will be fine on my grave. :lol:

Got new glasses.  3 pair actually.  It was time I jumped up to a stronger pair.

I can think of at least one solution to your covid problem :) 

Thats smart about mulching in fall/early winter and leaving it all growing season!

Fucking Joe, thinks the womenfolk are here to do his secretarial work? The only potential drawback I could see with that status is that sometimes the govt will then have to do inspections. And the issue with that is that then the regulating govt agency worries about covering their asses about you suing them? Why? Because if they walk through your garden and sign off on it, it could legally imply that they have said its "safe." And then someone might have once sued a regulatory agency for signing off on their garden (not a safety inspection) if there was an accident later. So form that point on the agency will dole out all sorts of BS safety rules for you to follow. And they arent there for actual safety, they are there just so that someone cant sue them for not caring about safety.... Its exhausting.

I know this ^^ because in small scale food production, the regulators will also make people here have fancy eye wish stations. Like people making chilli are gonna get a chemical in their eyes?!?!?!! But everyone I know has been forced to install an eye wash station. 

Think about it - we are all allowed to make as much chilli as we want. Law requires land lords to provide fire alarms and fire escapes. But not eye wash stations. Its just to defend agsint potential litigation.

Sigh.

Anyways...

No bread and no cheese makes soon a dull boy :lol: Man, I feel for you Cin! Theres cheese in the casserole too right? I dont know if croutons work for you? But you can make croutons or bread pudding with star bread too.

Ive been making marinara and my spinach and mushroom filling for ravioli. Tomorrow i bring it all together. havent had the pasta press out in too long! This is fun!

 

23 minutes ago, cineater said:

I saw it!  And sent you a picture.  If you look real close you can see two planets.

Wow - thanks so much!! Thats beautiful! Yeah, I can see the distinction between the two if I look real hard.

Thanks :hug:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

People with telescopes could see the rings and moons around Saturn.  If I get covid because of Christmas you can think of me as leaving with the Christmas star.  Not bad eh?

Marsha brought up that about the gardens but we don't own the gardens.  That's on the Extension and we are inspected for our plant sale license.

I can eat ravioli and bread pudding.  Sounds good!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cineater said:

People with telescopes could see the rings and moons around Saturn.  If I get covid because of Christmas you can think of me as leaving with the Christmas star.  Not bad eh?

Marsha brought up that about the gardens but we don't own the gardens.  That's on the Extension and we are inspected for our plant sale license.

I can eat ravioli and bread pudding.  Sounds good!

Far out! I heard just now on radio that in 2 BC that was the brightest is been since.

If you die of covid from your christmas galavanting I will be pissed. And after I get passed that I will think of you that way :lol:

I think, at the end of the day, ravioli has got to be my favourite food. Mostly with red sauce. But alfredo, pesto and even in broth is great too.

Listening to Tommys first Bash and Pop. Izzy and Ronnie Wood on now though.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, soon said:

Far out! I heard just now on radio that in 2 BC that was the brightest is been since.

If you die of covid from your christmas galavanting I will be pissed. And after I get passed that I will think of you that way :lol:

I think, at the end of the day, ravioli has got to be my favourite food. Mostly with red sauce. But alfredo, pesto and even in broth is great too.

Listening to Tommys first Bash and Pop. Izzy and Ronnie Wood on now though.

 

Haven't heard that either but I have his two releases.

I won't go without a fight.  My friend in Arizona saw it.  Cloudy in Michigan so my sister didn't see it. 

Did you get the Dead's Ripple video to open?  I get an error going to the page.  Hopefully they will get that fixed tomorrow.  I really wanted to see it.

Maybe I shouldn't temp Little Boy to come until after I deliver my gifts.  He might spray them.  Would hate to rewrap gifts.

Guess it's time to get the girls in costume.  It's almost show time.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You would love it.  I used a clapper to get them dressed.  Orange dresses and yellow headdresses.  And I'm smashing mirrors.  I'm trying to work through something.  I don't think it's  going to end with one mirror.  The girls got diamond bracelets out of it.  No idea how you guys are going to shave.  Better keep them hidden.

You don't have to watch the whole thing but you will.

I got up at 3.  Lily went out and Little Boy showed up.  Hope you slept well.  I don't really mind being up like this.  When Simone comes back in I'll probably go back to bed for a while.  But it's almost 6 and she generally stays out a while.

Edited by cineater
  • Wow 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, cineater said:

Haven't heard that either but I have his two releases.

I won't go without a fight.  My friend in Arizona saw it.  Cloudy in Michigan so my sister didn't see it. 

Did you get the Dead's Ripple video to open?  I get an error going to the page.  Hopefully they will get that fixed tomorrow.  I really wanted to see it.

Maybe I shouldn't temp Little Boy to come until after I deliver my gifts.  He might spray them.  Would hate to rewrap gifts.

Guess it's time to get the girls in costume.  It's almost show time.

I really like the first Bash and Pop, Friday Night Is Killing Me. Fast and Hard is prolly my favourite track.

I guess its cloudy everywhere in the north. I keep looking gat your picture. It so cool!

I dont know what Dead Ripple video youre speaking of? I hope you can see it though!

That would suck if Little Boy did that! :lol:

If Trump walks into the change room while their naked, smack him... and better yet, call Axl to take care of it! :lol:

Im excited for show time! 

10 hours ago, cineater said:

You would love it.  I used a clapper to get them dressed.  Orange dresses and yellow headdresses.  And I'm smashing mirrors.  I'm trying to work through something.  I don't think it's  going to end with one mirror.  The girls got diamond bracelets out of it.  No idea how you guys are going to shave.  Better keep them hidden.

You don't have to watch the whole thing but you will.

I got up at 3.  Lily went out and Little Boy showed up.  Hope you slept well.  I don't really mind being up like this.  When Simone comes back in I'll probably go back to bed for a while.  But it's almost 6 and she generally stays out a while.

Like a Darth Vader clapper? They should like pretty outfits. You smash mirrors too? Axl likes to smash a mirror as well! Why, are you angry? Me and Axl will grow zz top beards :lol:

That video is incredible! Hope they dont have a bunch of diseases though :nervous: They are so cute and misunderstood. Look at em up on their hind legs.

I stayed up late in a bid to sleep straight through. Slept from 12:30-6. Then tried to snooze until 10. Still so exhausted - not caught up. Glad Little Boy visited.

My electric blanket is a write off, but it wasnt cold anyways. The other night when I used it, there were 5 fires in town. All started as a result of people trying to stay warm :( Burning coleman stoves next to they're bed. One unwell guy apparently started a proper camp fire in his rooming house. Its ashes now.

When I heard that reporting they also mentioned that since the pandemic all sorts of people are causing kitchen fires because theyve never cooked before :lol:. They had to have an "expert" come on and spoon feed adults some child sized info like "When you start cooking on your stove top with oil, don't leave the area of the kitchen for extended periods." :lol:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck, my mother calls up and asks if it would be okay to bring my brother and his wife with them to Christmas dinner at Karen's.  I don't have gifts for them!  All I could say was no.  "Well your sister just thought."  No.  We left it at "just think about it".  Yeah, I can't think of anything to get them.  I already got her name in the family gift giving.  This puts a dark cloud over the special Christmas I was planning for her.  Thing is they probably would have said no.

That guy apparently feeds those raccoons all the time.  He has his own youtube channel.

Hands were clapped and they got clothes.  Axl mashes mirrors?  I totally get that.  I don't get abusing pianos.  Beware of the revenge of the piano.

The Dead put out a special animated video for Ripple.  Here it is.  You're going to watch that again.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, cineater said:

Fuck, my mother calls up and asks if it would be okay to bring my brother and his wife with them to Christmas dinner at Karen's.  I don't have gifts for them!  All I could say was no.  "Well your sister just thought."  No.  We left it at "just think about it".  Yeah, I can't think of anything to get them.  I already got her name in the family gift giving.  This puts a dark cloud over the special Christmas I was planning for her.  Thing is they probably would have said no.

That guy apparently feeds those raccoons all the time.  He has his own youtube channel.

Hands were clapped and they got clothes.  Axl mashes mirrors?  I totally get that.  I don't get abusing pianos.  Beware of the revenge of the piano.

The Dead put out a special animated video for Ripple.  Here it is.  You're going to watch that again.

 

Im not sure I follow everything about the christmas gathering family stuff. This is your bro who had a stroke? Im sure theyd be happy just to be there, no gift needed. And sounds like you already have a gift for his wife?

Im guilty of never 'getting' other peoples family stuff, but then meanwhile mine is all just as messy, often plain fucked up :lol:

I love YT so much. That dude is too cool!

Oh, I see about clapping gand the clothes came on! Nice! I think Axl has smashed some mirrors back in the day. "Every mirror in the house" iirc. The piano got its revenge that one time of NITL :lol:

Very cool video, thanks! I love the art! Collage and cut and paste is a favourite of mine. Will be rematching for sure!!

Being MyGNR forum Im now obliged to say: "Grateful Dead has released way more than guns this year and they arent even in the Grateful Dead anymore!" :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, soon said:

Im not sure I follow everything about the christmas gathering family stuff. This is your bro who had a stroke? Im sure theyd be happy just to be there, no gift needed. And sounds like you already have a gift for his wife?

Im guilty of never 'getting' other peoples family stuff, but then meanwhile mine is all just as messy, often plain fucked up :lol:

I love YT so much. That dude is too cool!

Oh, I see about clapping gand the clothes came on! Nice! I think Axl has smashed some mirrors back in the day. "Every mirror in the house" iirc. The piano got its revenge that one time of NITL :lol:

Very cool video, thanks! I love the art! Collage and cut and paste is a favourite of mine. Will be rematching for sure!!

Being MyGNR forum Im now obliged to say: "Grateful Dead has released way more than guns this year and they arent even in the Grateful Dead anymore!" :lol:

The Dead release all kinds of stuff, all the time.  Welcome to Shakedown Street.  But they do release some free stuff once in a while.  And once in awhile I buy their overpriced shit.  I don't know where GNR is.  Hopefully Axl is up in the mountains and the rest of them got out of LA.

We do the family party at mom's on Christmas Eve and I will give the wife her gift then.  But because Karen has to work on Christmas Eve we planned for mom to bring her gifts for Karen and Caleb to their house for Christmas dinner  You know I have a pile of gifts for Karen and Caleb so I got my mom and sister some gifts to open while we are opening ours.  It would be weird to have extra gifts for them and nothing for my brother and his wife.  Mom just caught me off guard and I was napping.  They probably won't want to come because they would be gone too long.  If they do come I can get some more lottery scratchers and just hand them one when we hand my mom and sister gifts.  Who doesn't like to get a scratcher?  I can get some of the more expensive ones.

Yeah that's my brother who had a stroke.  They normally go to her family on Christmas day but with a pandemic they decided to go out of town for Christmas.  My sister came up with the idea to invite them, now there's the awkwardness between me and mom and my sister.  Wish they would have just texted!  No time like the present, I called.  Mom must have picked up on the panic in my voice.  Gave her the okay and she added if you want to get them something get them bird seed.  Thanks for that.  We know each other well.  Nobody leaves without a gift.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, cineater said:

The Dead release all kinds of stuff, all the time.  Welcome to Shakedown Street.  But they do release some free stuff once in a while.  And once in awhile I buy their overpriced shit.  I don't know where GNR is.  Hopefully Axl is up in the mountains and the rest of them got out of LA.

We do the family party at mom's on Christmas Eve and I will give the wife her gift then.  But because Karen has to work on Christmas Eve we planned for mom to bring her gifts for Karen and Caleb to their house for Christmas dinner  You know I have a pile of gifts for Karen and Caleb so I got my mom and sister some gifts to open while we are opening ours.  It would be weird to have extra gifts for them and nothing for my brother and his wife.  Mom just caught me off guard and I was napping.  They probably won't want to come because they would be gone too long.  If they do come I can get some more lottery scratchers and just hand them one when we hand my mom and sister gifts.  Who doesn't like to get a scratcher?  I can get some of the more expensive ones.

Yeah that's my brother who had a stroke.  They normally go to her family on Christmas day but with a pandemic they decided to go out of town for Christmas.  My sister came up with the idea to invite them, now there's the awkwardness between me and mom and my sister.  Wish they would have just texted!  No time like the present, I called.  Mom must have picked up on the panic in my voice.  Gave her the okay and she added if you want to get them something get them bird seed.  Thanks for that.  We know each other well.  Nobody leaves without a gift.

I listen to free Dead live tapes everyday! I do not get how some people make demands of bands during this huge and sad crisis, as if they arent humans and as if theres no chance that all their aunts are dying of covid. Imagine in London during the last years of WWII if people were bitching and complaining about a lack of new Guns music?!

A family member sent me a package that had so much tape - layers of tape - that I cant open it, due to disability. I told them I couldnt open it (this isnt the first time). And they responded that I could open it. :facepalm::anger::lol: Okay, well you have a nice life.... Or suffer then die... I dont care. Just dont call me :lol:

Your family sounds very sweet, worts and all. :) Frustrating as all family can be, at least conversations can make sense and be rooted in reality. Thats something! :lol:

'Scratchers and Bird Seed' sounds like a novella that Id read 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, soon said:

I listen to free Dead live tapes everyday! I do not get how some people make demands of bands during this huge and sad crisis, as if they arent humans and as if theres no chance that all their aunts are dying of covid. Imagine in London during the last years of WWII if people were bitching and complaining about a lack of new Guns music?!

A family member sent me a package that had so much tape - layers of tape - that I cant open it, due to disability. I told them I couldnt open it (this isnt the first time). And they responded that I could open it. :facepalm::anger::lol: Okay, well you have a nice life.... Or suffer then die... I dont care. Just dont call me :lol:

Your family sounds very sweet, worts and all. :) Frustrating as all family can be, at least conversations can make sense and be rooted in reality. Thats something! :lol:

'Scratchers and Bird Seed' sounds like a novella that Id read 

 

Crisis averted, they got invited to her other sister's house.  We do up Christmas big here.  I love giving a good gift better than getting one.  I go into a dead panic trying to think of one but eventually I come up with something I really want to give.

I know you have that multi tool.  You can open it.  But yeah that's a good way to fuck with people.  Wrap their gift in red and green duct tape.

Excuse me!  I have been hanging around waiting on GNR to release music for 20 years.  We got one album.  I'm going to occasionally bitch about it. And I'm not going away!  :lol:

I haven't done any of that research for Marsha.  DJ mothered me about going to Christmas parties with covid out there.  Don't you hate when your friends treat you like a child?  Takes all the fun out of it.  I think I'll let the next few phone calls go to recorder.  They're raining on my Christmas parade!

Link to post
Share on other sites

My other brother finally returned my call.  This is the one after me, the other brother is after him.  He's had his dentures for 5 years.  Geez, that went by fast.  Said it ain't a big thing.  He's happier now.  He saw the drug store.  Same thing I thought, what a dump.  "It's smaller than I remember", for me too.  We were a lot smaller back then. :lol:  So I called you and emailed you and you're just now getting back to me?  Something is wrong.

I caved.  The government is going to send me a check so I treated myself.  Got the two for $20.  Included a spinach artichoke dip I ate with a spoon, can't eat the chips and two chicken penne dinners.  Ate half of one.  I'm full.  Good stuff.

625 volunteer hours for the year.  Doesn't include all those damn emails or phone calls with Marsha and Joe. :lol:

Don't you love it when your cat meows mid yawn?

Edited by cineater
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...