Your concerts in 2018

James Bond

Not complaining this year.  All concerts in Belgium (except GNR in Tallinn). 

07/02 - Accept (Antwerp)

12/02 - Dropkick Murphys + Flogging Molly (Brussels)

15/02 - Korpiklaani (Antwerp)

07/03 - Liam Gallagher (Brussels)

11/05 - Roger Waters (Antwerp)

27/05 - Sleep (Brussels)

28/5 - Monster Magnet (Leuven)

11/06 - All Them Witches (Brussels)

21/06 - 24/06 - Graspop Metal Meeting (Dessel)

29/06 - Queen and Adam Lambert (Antwerp)

16/07 - Guns N' Roses (Tallinn, Estonia)

24/11 - Ennio Morricone (Brussels)

16/12 - Clutch (Brussels)

Edited by st0n3r
  • Like 1

Going to grab a ticket to the Slayer farewell tour since it's hitting here on the 2nd leg. I don't really give a shit about Slayer, though. I'm going for the other four bands (Testament, Anthrax, Lamb of God, and Napalm Death).

Just scored tickets for the Dutch 80's ska/reggae band Doe Maar in my hometown. It's in a club for about 1000 people. Mind you, their reunions over the years have sold out arena's and even a stadiums here. These guys are fucking awesome. Seen them once before, a couple of years back. Check out how awesome they are and sniff up the 80's. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2018 at 12:33 AM, Fitha_whiskey said:

I saw Buckethead tonight in Lawrence fuckin KS

He played some AC/DC (bad boy boogie I think) and I’m pretty sure I heard part of Better way deep in the 2nd encore...

Good show. Enjoyed it.

I have a ticket to see him here in ATL in May - pretty excited. Did he have a backing band or was it just him?

^Having seen him once with a band and once without, you'll get a good show either way. If you're going to see Bucket, he's always solid. But I gotta say, Brain is one of my all-time favourite drummers, so he was like 'equal' to Bucket when I saw them last year.

Edited by Gordon Comstock
  • Like 1

Just got tickets today to see Govt Mule, Avett Brothers with special guests Magpie Salute at the XFinity Center in Mansfield in July........It is an amphitheater shed and  all the under cover seats sold out in less than an hour but I managed to get decent seats.........

Govt Mule will perform Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon as the featured set in between sets of their songs.........Here is a taste from when they did it in Boston

Also amped to see Magpie Salut again as they were fantastic last time I saw them...

Warren Haynes usually brings out the support acts for a jam at the end of the Mule set so would be great to see Rich Robinson and  Marc Ford jamming with the Mule.......

Blackberry Smoke playing the HOB here in Boston so may try to go see them if schedules permit..........they put on a great show as well......

• Like 1