Locomotive Jam Session with Jeff Beck

47 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

i never bought the "official story" why beck ended up not playing at the paris ppv show

i suspect he saw the circus, the madness, the nonsense, and asked himself "WTF am i doing here"

and gave the first excuse he could think of to leave that thing as fast as he could

I've always thought the same thing. I so wish they would've done the song at the show anyway though.

7 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I've always thought the same thing. I so wish they would've done the song at the show anyway though.

i dont know man, i understand what you are saying but i really have a hard time enjoying the GNC era -- specially on that paris show

in my book the only good thing from that show was the wild horses jam and train kept a rolling with the aerosmith guys

i would much rather that a SDB version of Locomotive from the GNR era would surface. now that would be something!

:headbang:

2 hours ago, ludurigan said:

i dont know man, i understand what you are saying but i really have a hard time enjoying the GNC era -- specially on that paris show

in my book the only good thing from that show was the wild horses jam and train kept a rolling with the aerosmith guys

i would much rather that a SDB version of Locomotive from the GNR era would surface. now that would be something!

"GNC era"? I'm not being a smart ass, I truly don't know what you mean lol

2 hours ago, ludurigan said:

Really? The Paris 92 is one of the greatest GnR moments ever imo. 

20 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Really? The Paris 92 is one of the greatest GnR moments ever imo. 

yeah there is a lot of people who enjoy that show i cant understand that but, hey, good for you

if you ask me, id love to enjoy GNC and GNA and axl solo career and pretty much every music act as much as i enjoy GNR but i just cant make that happen!

24 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

"GNC era"? I'm not being a smart ass, I truly don't know what you mean lol

yeah :rofl-lol:

i just came up with that when i was answering you and i think i will use GNC era for the Guns n Circus 1992 era from now on

i have been using GNA for the Guns n Aliens era for a few weeks now and i intend to keep on using it, it fits!

i am not sure how to call the skin and bones era, that was the closest axl, slash and duff ever got to actually being guns n roses without being guns n roses of course hahahaha

46 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

yeah :rofl-lol:

i just came up with that when i was answering you and i think i will use GNC era for the Guns n Circus 1992 era from now on

i have been using GNA for the Guns n Aliens era for a few weeks now and i intend to keep on using it, it fits!

i am not sure how to call the skin and bones era, that was the closest axl, slash and duff ever got to actually being guns n roses without being guns n roses of course hahahaha

Ah, ok, I figured it was something like that. I just call GN'R "GN'R" but I'm crazy like that :lol:

• Haha 1