Your view, right now

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Amaya said:

What kind of fish?

Is that Speckled Trout?

I love this fish from the Gulf of Mexico. I can see you are not there. Great pix.

We just call them trout (Salmo trutta), but after some googling I see that the English term is Brown Trout. It's the trout you find in mountain lakes in Norway, where the pictures are from.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

No Pakistani's :lol:;)

You really should go down to The Cavern or Abbey Rd and demand their destruction as symbols of white superiority.

George Harrison dressing as an Indian and generally being obsessed with Indian type things like sitars and meditation: clear evidence of cultural appropriation and post-colonialism.

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You really should go down to The Cavern or Abbey Rd and demand their destruction as symbols of white superiority.

See that would require me to give a shit about whether a bunch of scousers from 70 years ago liked pakis or not because, I can pretty much end the suspense here, probably the vast majority of Liverpool didn't like pakis 70 years ago.  Shit, they probably still don't now.  But nevermind eh? :lol:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 10:35 AM, SoulMonster said:

Technically no, these are European brown trout, but as far as I know they look very much the same.

Yes, they are very similar and taste similar as well.  The reason I asked is because I used to go Trout fishing several times a week during Trout season when I was younger.  It was a true passion/hobby of mine. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

Yes, they are very similar and taste similar as well.  The reason I asked is because I used to go Trout fishing several times a week during Trout season when I was younger.  It was a true passion/hobby of mine. 

Ah, I love trout fishing. I don't get to do it often, though, but my brother-in-law and UI go out every fall for a weekend fishing and the picture we discuss is from the most recent trip. I also do some fishing way up north in Norway where my mother-in-law used to live, but she has recently moved in with us so I don't get to do that anymore, unfortunately, because the fishing up there is great.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...