New Alan Partridge Series

Len Cnut

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Partridge is one of those rare comedy franchises that has been going on for fucking yonks but its ALL gold, from KMKY, the two series of Alan in the Travel Tavern, Mid Morning Matters, every comic relief skit or one off documentary like 'Alan Partridges Sisscored Isle' or 'Places of my Life', its all fucking brilliant.  A collosal achievement really when you think about it. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, OmarBradley said:

UK only and a VPN won't work. :/

I'll have to sail the treacherous seas of the web, will just need to avoid the British Navy!

I’ve got iPlayer working on Nord VPN by deleting cookies, cache etc and restarting (Chrome) browser. Can be temperamental but does seem to work. 

7 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I have only ever watched one Alan Partridge.

I think there are huge chunks missing from my comedy education, Bottom, The Young Ones and Partridge. I was doing other stuff I suppose growing-up? I cannot quite explain it.

Same here, I never saw The News Statesman, Ab Fab, lots of stuff til a lot later.

33 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I did see Absolutely Fabulous

Watch the new Partridge show, its well set up so you dont necessarily need to have seen the others for it to work and its really good, I saw the first episode last night, you will really understand Partridge, he represents an archetype that will make sense to you.